Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2130 2131 [2132] 2133 2134 ... 2795

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 656834 times)

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #31965 on: November 13, 2022, 10:01:23 AM »

Notice the expected color of the Lunar Eclipse Tuesday.

Coincidence?

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1240w,f_auto,q_auto:best/rockcms/2022-11/221104-total-eclipse-moon-al-1027-5d4a57.jpg

Blue Moon you saw Red standing alone without a dream in his heart, without a love of his own.

From King Lear:

This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune, often the surfeit of our own behaviour, we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars; as if we were villains on necessity; fools by heavenly compulsion; knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical pre-dominance; drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence; and all that we are evil in, by a divine thrusting on. An admirable evasion of whore-master man, to lay his goatish disposition to the charge of a star!   
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31966 on: November 13, 2022, 10:17:56 AM »

Manchin is the only nominee the dems have.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31967 on: November 13, 2022, 02:35:24 PM »

You should convince you skinhead klansmen friends in Georgia to write in Manchin for the Senate runoff so us Dems finally get the point.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #31968 on: November 13, 2022, 05:45:22 PM »

In sharpie so it is official.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #31969 on: November 13, 2022, 11:07:57 PM »

Why is AridZona getter bluer?

Word on the street is that Californian refugees are ruining the state with
their nutty ideas of multiculturalism, egalitarianism and fundamental human decency.

The Trump Corp is pushing for another wall to seal off the western front.

Kari Lake has her excuse for losing locked in: The Secr of State stole the election.

What say Harry Prime, our Man in State?

The SW seems to be returning to 'Mexico' without firing a shot...just as that 'Hispanic Leader' said.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #31970 on: November 14, 2022, 03:00:06 AM »

Bambu you are as always that paragon of ignorant bastardry. What other frivolous notions have beset you fragile damaged brain?

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31971 on: November 14, 2022, 11:20:08 AM »

their nutty ideas of multiculturalism, egalitarianism and fundamental human decency.

Kari Lake has her excuse for losing locked in: The Secr of State stole the election.

Demographic changes, but not really the CA refugee bit. Not that many CA people of working age moved here. But a lot of the people who have moved here are a little put off by some of the more Arizonan of the Arizona Republican party. There is a reason every statewide election is a razor thin margin.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #31972 on: November 14, 2022, 11:21:27 AM »

The SW seems to be returning to 'Mexico' without firing a shot...just as that 'Hispanic Leader' said.
Your views of America are flatly idiotic and uninformed.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31973 on: November 14, 2022, 11:59:51 AM »

Demographic changes, but not really the CA refugee bit. Not that many CA people of working age moved here. But a lot of the people who have moved here are a little put off by some of the more Arizonan of the Arizona Republican party. There is a reason every statewide election is a razor thin margin.
Provided you pick and choose your states

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #31974 on: November 14, 2022, 12:24:05 PM »

🤔
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #31975 on: November 14, 2022, 12:41:30 PM »

Or are referring to one specific state like Arizona you stupid git.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31976 on: November 14, 2022, 01:04:10 PM »

Or are referring to one specific state like Arizona you stupid git.
Of course not

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #31977 on: November 14, 2022, 01:54:32 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2022/11/14/in-massive-turmoil--and-its-delicious-can-mitch-and-kevin-survive/

Red has to twist his logic to keep up with the circular firing squad his fascist death cult now demands of its adherents.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #31978 on: November 14, 2022, 02:26:14 PM »

Biden is hanging out with the President of China right now, they need to establish an open line of communication and they need to talk openly with each other instead of just talking about each other to the Press. I had a roommate in Malibu who was the daughter of a General in China, and we did not just hurl insults at each other or whatever, we were friends and roommates, we drank coffee together in the mornings, and we had dinner together at night, and her bedroom was across the hall from me, and we shared a maid, etc. I was able to have long talks with her and I was able to make peace with China through her. China is not our enemy, and her favorite place in the world is Malibu, California. She loves Malibu. China is not our enemy, we need to do honest BUSINESS and we need to keep the peaceful wise old men in charge of our armies, etc. We need to have peace, and we need to do world trade.

And Biden needs to talk with the Chinese about buying orange juice and wine from California, the good hard working people of China can make Mimosas from California.

Of note too, the young Americans on Tik Tok who are getting famous in China are becoming ambassadors for America to the Chinese.

I was an ambassador without intending to be, I ended up with a roommate who was the daughter of a Chinese General without trying to be, I never intended to have her for a roommate, it was just the way it ended up, the lady who I rented a room from liked her and she put her in the room across the hall from me. I represented the USA to a high family member of the Chinese Government. I would be a great ambassador, and I even tried to get a job at the United States Embassy in Rome. I am good with people, and I studied communication, etc, and I am good at dressing up nice and going to public events, etc, and I represent the USA well. In Malibu I was our representative. We even almost had Princess Diana as a neighbor in Malibu, she was going to buy a house next door to Olivia Newton John. The stars in Malibu are representing the USA to people in high positions of foreign governments.

Anyhow, Biden needs to have an open line of communication with the President of China, and we need to do honest trade. We can also work together on Space, and on Medicine, and Medical Research, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 02:28:07 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #31979 on: November 14, 2022, 05:51:54 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.  FLA and AZ are just retirement communities as far as I am
concerned, I will take the season changes as long as I am able, and then some.
Hope the wedding went off without a hitch or should that be with a hitch?

According to my no1 radio host just now ... President Biden is convinced after said meeting that China won't invade Taiwan.
Radio host zoned back to when British PM (Prime Minister) Chamberlain returned from a meeting with Hitler, convinced Hitler would not invade any country.
If I were Joe I'd be keeping the risk meter on 'Extreme', just in case the appeasement idea doesn't work.
Pages: 1 ... 2130 2131 [2132] 2133 2134 ... 2795