Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 ... 2787

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 653953 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32370 on: December 29, 2022, 02:10:01 PM »

There was zero chance that this brand new Republican congressman elect from New York would be shamed into giving up his seat

Indeed.  The frau and I were laughing over the NPR story this morning, from the sheer outrageousness of the lies.
NPR is laughable. Period.
 Check out their suckup to Kamala Harris.

They just pulled it off the AP service.  Same story from all the media outlets.  By all objective measure it remains a fact that Santos lied his ass off.  I understand it must he painful for you to watch your party continue its decline as you try to keep us distracted as it sinks into the cesspool.

And sad to see Santos steal Jonathan Miller's classic "Jew ish" joke and piss on it.

Fox is pissed with NPR as is Red.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/npr-coddles-kamala-harris-forgets-actual-journalism
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 02:13:04 PM by LarryB! »
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32371 on: December 29, 2022, 02:30:48 PM »

A Bust of Roger Taney, the SCOTUS Chief Author of the Dred Scott decision, has been removed from the US Capitol.
I doubt a similar fate will occur to any likeness of Harry Blackmun.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32372 on: December 29, 2022, 02:41:47 PM »

There was zero chance that this brand new Republican congressman elect from New York would be shamed into giving up his seat

Indeed.  The frau and I were laughing over the NPR story this morning, from the sheer outrageousness of the lies.

They just pulled it off the AP service.
Hmmm. 
NPR promoted their Kamala coddle on All Things Considered in the evening, on Morning Edition,
on their talk show Here & Now, and at length on The NPR Politics Podcast.

The closing credits include this tag line.

This episode was produced by Elena Moore and Casey Morell. It was edited by Eric McDaniel. Our executive producer is Muthoni Muturi. Research and fact-checking by Katherine Swartz.

Unlock access to this and other bonus content by supporting The NPR Politics Podcast+. Sign up via Apple Podcasts or at plus.npr.org.

Maybe when you throw ad hominems like IDIOT at other posters you should reserve it for yourself as well.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 03:45:17 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32373 on: December 29, 2022, 03:03:36 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32374 on: December 29, 2022, 03:32:52 PM »

They just pulled it off the AP service.  Same story from all the media outlets.  By all objective measure it remains a fact that Santos lied his ass off.  I understand it must he painful for you to watch your party continue its decline as you try to keep us distracted as it sinks into the cesspool.

And sad to see Santos steal Jonathan Miller's classic "Jew ish" joke and piss on it.

Fox is pissed with NPR as is Red.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/npr-coddles-kamala-harris-forgets-actual-journalism
Cause. Effect. If the right wing media bubble did not give Red his opinions he'd have none.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32375 on: December 29, 2022, 03:33:42 PM »

Hmmm. 
NPR promoted their Kamala coddle on All Things Considered in the evening, on Morning Edition,
on their talk show Here & Now, and at length on The NPR Politics Podcast.

The closing credits include this tag line.

This episode was produced by Elena Moore and Casey Morell. It was edited by Eric McDaniel. Our executive producer is Muthoni Muturi. Research and fact-checking by Katherine Swartz.

Unlock access to this and other bonus content by supporting The NPR Politics Podcast+. Sign up via Apple Podcasts or at plus.npr.org.

Maybe when you throw ad hominems like IDIOT at other posters you reserve it for yourself as well.
Maybe when you throw ad hominems like IDIOT at other posters you reserve it for yourself as well.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32376 on: December 29, 2022, 03:39:47 PM »

Red and the rest of the GOP are terrified of Madam Vice President.
Yep. Panties in a bunch about a positive news story on Harris from the same "news outlets" that had Trumps dick in their mouths for four years.

- William of Baskerville

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32377 on: December 29, 2022, 03:41:56 PM »

Red and the rest of the GOP are terrified of Madam Vice President.
Yep. Panties in a bunch about a positive news story on Harris from the same "news outlets" that had Trumps dick in their mouths for four years.
You are oh for three today.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32378 on: December 29, 2022, 04:05:32 PM »

Yep. Repos are going to meekly back Tommy Flanagan for a seat in the House because they lack the balls to stand up for what is right, so Reds media masters are incensed because a media outlet did a positive story on what they fear the most: a smart, accomplished black woman.

- William of Baskerville

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32379 on: December 29, 2022, 04:14:34 PM »

Remember when Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg in September said that airline travel is going to get better by the holidays?
Well  Pete has had an extended leave for his children and a vacation in Portugal, but air travel is in the pits
And the transportation department is in shambles.
Pete is being slammed and democrats are leading the onslaught of criticism.
Nina Turner, the national co-chair of Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign, blamed the problem on Buttigieg and his out sized outsized ambitions for higher office.
What is happening with the railroads, airlines and the supply chain is a result of a small city mayor being made the Secretary of Transportation as a means to pad his resume for President, she tweeted Tuesday. Secretary  Buttigieg is a prime example of failing up.!

Well also do not forget that democrat Kingmaker Senator James Clyburn put together the combination of Biden, Harris,and(eventually) Buttigieg.  And today two thirds of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 04:18:33 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32380 on: December 29, 2022, 04:24:14 PM »

Dissolving Southwest Airlines would be a good idea, as would generally taming the profit uber alles ethos of all corporations.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #32381 on: December 29, 2022, 04:49:46 PM »

Hmmm. 
NPR promoted their Kamala coddle...

Was referring to the Santos story, not Harris.  Which was the thread topic in play, as the deleted rest of my quote made clear.  Try paying attention and noticing my prior post also made clear I was speaking of the Santos story.

The real idiot is the one who plays puerile tricks with quotes to distract from a story which shows the current GOP culture of deceit and corruption is creating pathological creeps.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32382 on: December 29, 2022, 04:56:25 PM »

Hmmm. 

Was referring to the Santos story, not Harris.  Which was the thread topic in play, as the deleted rest of my quote made clear.  Try paying attention and noticing my prior post also made clear I was speaking of the Santos story.

The real idiot is the one who plays puerile tricks with quotes to distract from a story which shows the current GOP culture of deceit and corruption is creating pathological creeps.
You must be then talking about Biden.
Santos is a liar.
Biden is pathological.
I also was not surprised  to see Santos on Page one the Gray Lady.

An assassination attempt on a SCOTUS Justice was reserved for page 20 but the Times knows the real evil of the world.

ROFL.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:04:34 PM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32383 on: December 29, 2022, 05:25:35 PM »

The bigos is being cooked. No words can tell
The wonder of its colour, taste and smell.
Mere words and rhymes are jingling sounds, whose sense
No city stomach really comprehends.
For Lithuanian food and song you ought
To have good health and country life and sport.

But bigos e'en without such sauce is good,
Of vegetables curiously brewed.
The basis of it is sliced sauerkraut,
Which, as they say, just walks into the mouth;
Enclosed within a cauldron, its moist breast
Lies on the choicest meat in slices pressed.
There it is parboiled till the heat draws out
The living juices from the cauldron's spout,
And all the air is fragrant with the smell.

'Twas ready now. With thrice repeated yell
The huntsmen armed with spoons attacked the stew.
The copper roared and forth the vapour flew.
The bigos disappeared like camphor oil;
Only the pots were left to seethe and boil
Like craters of extinct volcanoes still.

- Pan Tedeusz

Because my house smells of it right now. And it beats watching Red blame Pete Buttigieg for Southwest Airlines having route and staffing policies that leave it unprepared for severe winter weather in December.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32384 on: December 29, 2022, 05:28:18 PM »

Hmmm. 

You must be then talking about Biden.
Cantos is a liar.
Biden is pathological.
I also was not surprised  to see Cantos on Page one the Gray Lady.

An assassination attempt on a SCOTUS Justice was reserved for page 20 but the Times knows the real evil of the world.

ROFL.
The Cantos are sporadically brilliant, though the rest is dross, even if Pound was a fascist loon, that is, a man after your own fashion. Though why you bring them up is beyond me.

- William of Baskerville
Pages: 1 ... 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 ... 2787