Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2289 2290 [2291] 2292 2293 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761902 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34350 on: May 11, 2023, 08:59:20 AM »

I keel you. Not just fentanyl and sex trafficking,
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34351 on: May 11, 2023, 10:19:47 AM »

M-13 ranks are booming, they are more into rapes and robbery. Welcome from your poppi Joe. Oh no we will have to pay to incarcerate lifetime criminals.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34352 on: May 11, 2023, 10:20:56 AM »

A teenage gang member has been charged in connection to the July 2022 rape and murder of a 20-year-old Aberdeen woman.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local-news/police-teen-gang-member-charged-in-strangling-death-of-aberdeen-woman-with-autism

Just one of so many. Just type in alien crimes.

I did, and found this story...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/alien-statue-stolen-from-102-year-old-michigan-woman-returned/ar-AA1aXQMA

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34353 on: May 11, 2023, 10:24:02 AM »

A teenage gang member has been charged in connection to the July 2022 rape and murder of a 20-year-old Aberdeen woman.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local-news/police-teen-gang-member-charged-in-strangling-death-of-aberdeen-woman-with-autism

Just one of so many. Just type in alien crimes.
Every crime that DOES NOT show up when you run that search, which is a vast majority of the crimes committed? Those are done by natural born citizens.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34354 on: May 11, 2023, 10:51:04 AM »

---While no amount of suffering appears to dissuade Biden from his open-borders agenda, his routine violations of the United States Constitution open him up to accountability through the courts. I will continue to use every resource available to end his unconstitutional assault on our borders and sovereignty.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34355 on: May 11, 2023, 10:54:20 AM »

Every crime that DOES NOT show up when you run that search, which is a vast majority of the crimes committed? Those are done by natural born citizens. 

I can no longer take Luee seriously.  How many times has that fact been pointed out to him?  Psychologists are right in pointing out that the mind tends to fasten onto fear-causing anecdotes and give them disproportionate weight while ignoring other information.  If you lack critical thinking skills you never bother to question this tendency.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34356 on: May 11, 2023, 11:29:39 AM »

---While no amount of suffering appears to dissuade Biden from his open-borders agenda, his routine violations of the United States Constitution open him up to accountability through the courts. I will continue to use every resource available to end his unconstitutional assault on our borders and sovereignty.

Who spouted that bullshit?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34357 on: May 11, 2023, 11:57:21 AM »

You are not suffering from anything a republican has not done to you.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34358 on: May 11, 2023, 11:58:28 AM »

I like how Jack Smith is using CNN to get trump to tape confessions. This should speed up a bunch of federal cases.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34359 on: May 11, 2023, 12:33:01 PM »

I like how Jack Smith is using CNN to get trump to tape confessions. This should speed up a bunch of federal cases.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34360 on: May 11, 2023, 01:32:13 PM »

News Alert

Mayorkas Heads To Border To Fire Starter Pistol When Title 42 Expires

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34361 on: May 11, 2023, 02:49:38 PM »

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/paxton-issues-statement-catastrophic-illegal-immigration-surge-orchestrated-biden-administration

Too bad Paxton is not running for prez. So if the dems decided they were against mass immigration would you follow them. I was a dem supporter but their stance on immigration is so destructive. Why take on the burden of the banana nations?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34362 on: May 11, 2023, 02:55:27 PM »

M-13 ranks are booming, they are more into rapes and robbery. Welcome from your poppi Joe. Oh no we will have to pay to incarcerate lifetime criminals.

MS-13 was formed as a protection gang to protect the people from El Salvador from the violent Black criminal street gangs here in Los Angeles including the Bloods and the Crips which are among the most violent gangs in the world. If we make people legal, and if we offer them legal protection, then they will not need protection gangs. We need to make our immigrants legal, and then we need to make sure that they have the same protection that all people receive in America.

We also need to teach the youth how to make honest money. There are a lot of new immigrants from El Salvador in the neighborhood by Lafayette Park in Los Angeles, we need to go into that neighborhood and we need to teach the high school students how to install Sound Systems in Ferraris and in other high end automobiles, and we need to teach the youth other honest ways to make money, and we can teach the youth about the Entertainment Industry, and they can study Drama, and Acting, and Filmmaking, and Special Effects, etc.

Instead of building walls, we need to build relationships and friendships, and we need to make sure that people feel safe and that they are protected here, and we need to teach people honest ways to make money.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 03:30:17 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34363 on: May 11, 2023, 03:09:16 PM »

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/paxton-issues-statement-catastrophic-illegal-immigration-surge-orchestrated-biden-administration

Too bad Paxton is not running for prez. So if the dems decided they were against mass immigration would you follow them. I was a dem supporter but their stance on immigration is so destructive. Why take on the burden of the banana nations?

Paxton is running from the law. He is an illegal citizen bent on breaking the system to avoid justice. He has presided over the spread of fentanyl and violent shootings on both sides of the border.

But if you are really really soft on crime, Paxton is your guy.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34364 on: May 11, 2023, 03:35:11 PM »

But he claims increased crime is directly related to mass immigration. Makes more logical sense than blaming everything on "the man".  Sounds like a Trump delusion. Judges and public attorneys are all on a "witch hunt".
Pages: 1 ... 2289 2290 [2291] 2292 2293 ... 2929