Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2858 2859 [2860] 2861 2862 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740902 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42885 on: August 07, 2024, 06:41:12 PM »

Yes. The elected debates voted, after Biden released them from their commitment when he voluntarily withdrew. Just like Haley did. Representative democracy at its finest.
I think you need another bathroom dump.
Also a refresh on formatting.
Yeah, I should have corrected your fucked up formatting when I posted. My bad. But at least I did not.go back and erase the comment I was responding to, thereby making it look like Larry had posted your original comment, like you did.
That comment was dispensed with long ago.
LOL. Why is "Oops" so hard for you?
To avoid sounding like you!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42886 on: August 07, 2024, 06:50:38 PM »

Yes. The elected debates voted, after Biden released them from their commitment when he voluntarily withdrew. Just like Haley did. Representative democracy at its finest.
I think you need another bathroom dump.
Also a refresh on formatting.
Yeah, I should have corrected your fucked up formatting when I posted. My bad. But at least I did not.go back and erase the comment I was responding to, thereby making it look like Larry had posted your original comment, like you did.
That comment was dispensed with long ago.
LOL. Why is "Oops" so hard for you?
To avoid sounding like you!
Yes, I admit my errors. It is what adults do. Try it sometimes.
A parrot bit me.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42887 on: August 07, 2024, 06:54:12 PM »

Cori  Bush. Another squad member bites the dust.
Gone and soon forgotten.

GEE
CORI overstayed her welcome as a progressive democrat and democrats booted her out in favor of another democrat.
Biden was booted out AFTER a primary and replaced by someone yet to win a vote in any Primary.
You call that Democracy?

Cori knew the risks of getting out front on an unpopular but moral stance (opposing Bibi trying to wipe Gaza off the map) but as Huck said, All right, then, I will go to hell. and she paid the price. If a representative aint willing to lose an election for standing on principle they do not deserve the office.

You quoting yourself under my name is an example of Republican duplicity.

You whining about democracy because your expectations of electoral triumph have turned into a Kansas lyric is hella amusing.

While Trump is sulking and rage posting from his golf cart, poor JD is being pushed out front just to be in the path of the bus.

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42888 on: August 07, 2024, 07:03:10 PM »

The price of going WOKE

In the last three years the DOW rose 15 %
Disney stock is down 49%

There is a God.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42889 on: August 07, 2024, 07:09:45 PM »

The price of going WOKE

Disney stock is down 49%

There is a God.
I can add the difference between causation and correlation to the ever growing list of concepts that seem beyond your grasp.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42890 on: August 07, 2024, 07:11:22 PM »

There is a God.

A God that is angry with you, Red. He warned you, but you ignored the clear sign when your dick shriveled up and fell off. You will be getting frogs next, then locust.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42891 on: August 07, 2024, 07:16:22 PM »

The price of going WOKE

Disney stock is down 49%

There is a God.

Gene Autry owned the Angels and was good friends with Walt Disney, and neither were "Woke." They were Masons and Shriners, but they were not Woke.

Meanwhile, Disneyland has had record attendance at their parks, including in Paris, Orlando, and Anaheim.

And Disney is investing Billions of dollars in Anaheim, Disney showed up at City Hall and asked Natalie Rubalcava and the rest of City Hall what Disney can do to help the people of Anaheim. So Disney is helping the homeless people of Anaheim, with housing, medical care, etc. And Disney is investing in playgrounds and libraries for the children, and in new parks, etc, and tennis courts, and swimming pools, etc. Plus Disney is doing Beautification projects in Anaheim, with nice Public Landscaping, etc.

Disney is doing great, and Disney is helping the people of Anaheim, Disney is being altruistic, and Disney is an American Company which creates American Jobs and which invests in American Cities such as Anaheim and Orlando. Anaheim and Orlando are both awesome cities.

Disney is on our team, and they are making the new "Star Wars" movies here in Hollywood, and they are investing a lot of money in Anaheim and in Orlando, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42892 on: August 07, 2024, 07:31:55 PM »

The price of going WOKE

Disney stock is down 49%

There is a God.

Gene Autry owned the Angels and was good friends with Walt Disney, and neither were "Woke." They were Masons and Shriners, but they were not Woke.

Meanwhile, Disneyland has had record attendance at their parks, including in Paris, Orlando, and Anaheim.

And Disney is investing Billions of dollars in Anaheim, Disney showed up at City Hall and asked Natalie Rubalcava and the rest of City Hall what Disney can do to help the people of Anaheim. So Disney is helping the homeless people of Anaheim, with housing, medical care, etc. And Disney is investing in playgrounds and libraries for the children, and in new parks, etc, and tennis courts, and swimming pools, etc. Plus Disney is doing Beautification projects in Anaheim, with nice Public Landscaping, etc.

Disney is doing great, and Disney is helping the people of Anaheim, Disney is being altruistic, and Disney is an American Company which creates American Jobs and which invests in American Cities such as Anaheim and Orlando. Anaheim and Orlando are both awesome cities.

Disney is on our team, and they are making the new "Star Wars" movies here in Hollywood, and they are investing a lot of money in Anaheim and in Orlando, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Being woke only means being aware but as usual YT people have a habit of bastardizing Black slang
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42893 on: August 07, 2024, 07:36:37 PM »

The price of going WOKE

Disney stock is down 49%

There is a God.
I can add the difference between causation and correlation to the ever growing list of concepts that seem beyond your grasp.
go ahead

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42894 on: August 07, 2024, 07:59:53 PM »

Jack D Ripper

Could work.  We should watch for future rants on fluoridation.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42895 on: August 07, 2024, 08:04:21 PM »

You whining about democracy because your expectations of electoral triumph have turned into a Kansas lyric is hella amusing.

Both Kansas songs that come to mind seem apt.

Dust in the Wind

Point of No Return

Im on the pavement

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42896 on: August 08, 2024, 12:09:19 AM »

Disney must be saved.
Mickey and Minnie are revered.
Team bambu love them, they're so happy...and cute.
When mrs bambu walked into Walmart and saw all the different Mickey Mouse watches her mind went all wild with delighted excitement.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42897 on: August 08, 2024, 01:42:50 AM »

Jack D Ripper

Could work.  We should watch for future rants on fluoridation.

His recent stances on public health, masks and vaccines were more than sufficient in the rant department.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42898 on: August 08, 2024, 09:49:48 AM »

While Musk has been inflaming social unrest and violence in the UK this week, an Independent journalist looked into a possible cause for his transition into Far Right hatemonger the past three years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-x-far-right-b2592740.html

Given Musk has at least 12 children, you think he could let one decide to go trans without losing his shit, but no. 
Im on the pavement

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42899 on: August 08, 2024, 12:39:52 PM »

Nice of Governor Walz to sign on with his own Mug Shot.
No need to fabricate one via Lawfare.
Pages: 1 ... 2858 2859 [2860] 2861 2862 ... 2917