Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2904 2905 [2906] 2907 2908 ... 2914

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 739452 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43575 on: September 13, 2024, 04:51:15 PM »

Trump mental acuity seems to be deteriorating by the minute. No wonder he wants no part of further debates. How can this be a close election? Kamala only has to be careful about her connection to the failed policies of Biden.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43576 on: September 13, 2024, 04:56:39 PM »

Just as long as her whole ticket gets your vote, sunshine. Frame it how you want.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43577 on: September 13, 2024, 06:53:21 PM »

Ok there are some staunch Donald supporters out there. Mention felonies and insane statements and they say immigration and the economy.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43578 on: September 13, 2024, 08:56:13 PM »

"We will do large deportations from Springfield, Ohio, large deportations. We're going to get these people out. We're bringing them back to Venezuela."

- Donald Trump
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43579 on: September 13, 2024, 09:22:45 PM »

Oil -

Just FYI, I caught up with Jon Stewart's debate recap today while waiting for a tradesman, and he made reference to wanting to see who will be president of "PAWINEVMIAZGANC".
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43580 on: September 14, 2024, 03:59:11 AM »

"We will do large deportations from Springfield, Ohio, large deportations. We're going to get these people out. We're bringing them back to Venezuela."

- Donald Trump

Rumor is that Laura Loomer is letting trump hump her so long as he keeps his diaper on and it is still relatively fresh.

That is how the Nazi wet dream scripts about black immigrants eating pets got top billing in his forebrain or what is left of it.

JD getting a flutter over the same story is coincidental. Since JD has proven a consistent drag on his ticket trump not only does not have time for JD but is actively putting distance between himself and his running mate. The story did not get to trump from there.

Loomer runs in those Nazi circles and is likely among the last people trump touched or spoke to before taking the debate stage. She copulates with him to impregnate him with her ideas which she finds easy because their hearts are so well aligned.

They share a disgusting creepy kink for widespread violence as they call for goons to break in and shake down every family dwelling across the United States. It needs to be made exceedingly clear to all Americans that this is exactly what GOP 2024 is calling for and standing behind when they ask for your vote.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43581 on: September 14, 2024, 04:46:37 AM »

Sky News:

" US support for Ukraine may end soon".

Well there you go.

What chance now for Washington to support Australia if China invades?

Isn't Ukraine now in NATO?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 05:43:42 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43582 on: September 14, 2024, 08:12:31 AM »

Sky News:

" US support for Ukraine may end soon".
If Trump is elected it will end at 12:01 pm on January 20, 2025. Harris will not abandon our allies.

Well there you go.

What chance now for Washington to support Australia if China invades?

Isn't Ukraine now in NATO?
No. If Trump is elected, watch your ass. He made it clear a couple of times in the debate he fears nuclear weapons, and he views our alliances as transactions, so make it financially worth it to him.

Harris will not abandon even your useless, fear-laden, hateful, antipodal ass.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43583 on: September 14, 2024, 08:21:18 AM »

- Donald Trump

Rumor is that Laura Loomer is letting trump hump her so long as he keeps his diaper on and it is still relatively fresh.

That is how the Nazi wet dream scripts about black immigrants eating pets got top billing in his forebrain or what is left of it.

JD getting a flutter over the same story is coincidental. Since JD has proven a consistent drag on his ticket trump not only does not have time for JD but is actively putting distance between himself and his running mate. The story did not get to trump from there.

Loomer runs in those Nazi circles and is likely among the last people trump touched or spoke to before taking the debate stage. She copulates with him to impregnate him with her ideas which she finds easy because their hearts are so well aligned.

They share a disgusting creepy kink for widespread violence as they call for goons to break in and shake down every family dwelling across the United States. It needs to be made exceedingly clear to all Americans that this is exactly what GOP 2024 is calling for and standing behind when they ask for your vote.
It is a measure of just how far off plum our expectations of Trump are that his attending 9 11 ceremonies with her in tow is not a major scandal. "He attended with someone who thinks 9 11 was an inside job? Actuay, that checks out."

9 11 should have been a reminder to let people know of that Trump's reaction to the tragedy was to brag he now owned the tallest building in New York and lie about seeing Arabs celebrating.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43584 on: September 14, 2024, 10:50:02 AM »

I can guess China will never invade Austrailia. Only Putin and Iran want to risk war. I do not think they will invade Taiwan but unlike senile Biden I would not risk war over it or rattle the saber.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43585 on: September 14, 2024, 11:04:18 AM »

Oil -

Just FYI, I caught up with Jon Stewart's debate recap today while waiting for a tradesman, and he made reference to wanting to see who will be president of "PAWINEVMIAZGANC".

I have nothing to declare but Stewart's genius.  The insertion of an E assist really brought it all together nicely.  And alerts me to the possibility of my Holy Grail: how to get spank in there by getting an S in Wisconsin. WISPANC.  Yes!

So, WISPANC GAMINEVAZ.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43587 on: September 14, 2024, 06:15:22 PM »

Oh dear, the prosecutor is alleged to have been given the debate questions long before the event...why she was so confident, it is being said.
Surely not, that woukd be cheating...and maybe a crime?
A crime of maybe attempting to influence the result of a Presidential election by deception?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 06:18:06 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43588 on: September 14, 2024, 06:19:16 PM »

Oh dear, you are a moron.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43589 on: September 14, 2024, 06:31:15 PM »

Oh dear, the prosecutor is alleged to have been given the debate questions long before the event...why she was so confident, it is being said.
Surely not, that woukd be cheating...and maybe a crime?
A crime of maybe attempting to influence the result of a Presidential election by deception?

The felon got his ass kicked.
End of story.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2904 2905 [2906] 2907 2908 ... 2914