Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 2928

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 758040 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #8520 on: June 04, 2021, 10:27:02 AM »

Uno,  you are quite possibly the most dishonest poster I've ever encountered on a message board.   Your deleted post of January 19 made a monumental lie of your previous expression of sympathy.   The kind of hatred it takes to attack a man by means of his wife's recent death does not bear contemplation and I will not linger on it.   You are one sick puppy.   The day you apologize for your behavior here is the day I would see you as starting to recover from whatever sickness bedevils you.

Thank you. My Evil Incarnate profile has been restored. You may now carry on believing yourself to be my superior, when in fact you are not.

GFY.

Take your own advice.

You believe you’re superior to me and you’re not.

Sorry, Larry. You've already lost the war.

Sleep well.

My roommate’s television is broken so no Family Feud Marathon on Game Show Network.

I slept like a baby.

You went to bed thinking about me.

How sweet.

Here ya go!

Suits you to a T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rQDyRCZtg

I shall now call you by your formal name: Incontinentus Buttocks.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8521 on: June 04, 2021, 10:31:18 AM »

Those statues are not history. They are art you intellectually dishonest racist. If you can make an argument that a bronze cast statue of Lee was intended as art or has reached that status i will listen. And remind you that in general those statues are not being destroyed but removed from the public squares. And that plenty of public art has been removed because the people no longer want it displayed there, like the giant rubber stamp that used to be in the public square in Cleveland that was shipped off to a warehouse in Illinois. (I think it is now in a less visible space in a less prominent park).

So I take it your reaction to the people of Iraq, aided by US troops, tore down statues to Sadam Hussein during Gulf 2: This Time We Finish the Job was to shout at the screen "No, no! That's HISTORY!"? Or does your argument only apply if the people citizens no longer want to honor are your fellow American racists?

David isn't history? Ha!
 Jews think differently about that.
The Statue of Liberty doesn't reflect the late 19th century emergence of nationalism sweeping Europe and infecting the USA?

You really are lost.

And as usual, trotting out your go to retort of
"racist"!!!

You really are a predictable bore.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8522 on: June 04, 2021, 10:31:58 AM »

The bogus intelligentsia has spoken!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8523 on: June 04, 2021, 10:40:00 AM »

Oh, the agony, right?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/diamondbacks/2021/06/03/bob-brenly-diamondbacks-leave-of-absence-mets-marcus-stroman-comments/7535975002/

We can now add that to the pile of incidents in which the hypersensitive and easily offended can chortle with revenge as yet snother is sacrificed on the Big Altar of The Woke.

The lesson here is “Just don’t be a dick!”

Dick.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8524 on: June 04, 2021, 10:41:31 AM »

Those statues are not history. They are art you intellectually dishonest racist. If you can make an argument that a bronze cast statue of Lee was intended as art or has reached that status i will listen. And remind you that in general those statues are not being destroyed but removed from the public squares. And that plenty of public art has been removed because the people no longer want it displayed there, like the giant rubber stamp that used to be in the public square in Cleveland that was shipped off to a warehouse in Illinois. (I think it is now in a less visible space in a less prominent park).

So I take it your reaction to the people of Iraq, aided by US troops, tore down statues to Sadam Hussein during Gulf 2: This Time We Finish the Job was to shout at the screen "No, no! That's HISTORY!"? Or does your argument only apply if the people citizens no longer want to honor are your fellow American racists?

David isn't history? Ha!
The Statue of Liberty doesn't reflect the late 19th century emergence of nationalism sweeping Europe and infecting the USA?

You really are lost.

"racist"!!!

I call you a racist because you show yourself one. Constantly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otTsbqK4U7o

MODERATOR: Do not respond to this message.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:42:15 AM by josh »
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8525 on: June 04, 2021, 10:42:34 AM »

Vanessa Bryant, the widow of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, is accusing Nike of releasing an "unauthorized" shoe that honors her late daughter Gianna Bryant. She claimed the shoes were not approved to be manufactured or sold.

"This is a shoe I worked on in honor of my daughter, Gianna. It was going to be called the MAMBACITA shoe as an exclusive black and white colorway on her daddy's shoes," Bryant said in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Bryant said the plans to create and sell the shoes were shelved because she did not re-sign her late husband's contract with Nike, which ended in April after 18 years.

It's all about the Benjamins.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/vanessa-bryant-nike-mambacita-shoe/

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8526 on: June 04, 2021, 10:44:41 AM »

David isn't history? Ha!

You really are lost.

"racist"!!!

How come David is uncircumcised?

Jews wanna know!

The Statue of Liberty was celebrating the freedom of an enslaved history. If you’re gonna argue history at least get it right.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:50:57 AM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8527 on: June 04, 2021, 10:45:45 AM »

Vanessa Bryant, the widow of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, is accusing Nike of releasing an "unauthorized" shoe that honors her late daughter Gianna Bryant. She claimed the shoes were not approved to be manufactured or sold.

"This is a shoe I worked on in honor of my daughter, Gianna. It was going to be called the MAMBACITA shoe as an exclusive black and white colorway on her daddy's shoes," Bryant said in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Bryant said the plans to create and sell the shoes were shelved because she did not re-sign her late husband's contract with Nike, which ended in April after 18 years.

Of course it is. Or are you now against capitalism?

This is a business dispute.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8528 on: June 04, 2021, 10:45:51 AM »

Oh, the agony, right?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/diamondbacks/2021/06/03/bob-brenly-diamondbacks-leave-of-absence-mets-marcus-stroman-comments/7535975002/

We can now add that to the pile of incidents in which the hypersensitive and easily offended can chortle with revenge as yet snother is sacrificed on the Big Altar of The Woke.

Dick.

Feel better, Incontinentus?

You peddle weakness.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8529 on: June 04, 2021, 10:47:24 AM »

Uno,  you are quite possibly the most dishonest poster I've ever encountered on a message board.   Your deleted post of January 19 made a monumental lie of your previous expression of sympathy.   The kind of hatred it takes to attack a man by means of his wife's recent death does not bear contemplation and I will not linger on it.   You are one sick puppy.   The day you apologize for your behavior here is the day I would see you as starting to recover from whatever sickness bedevils you.

Thank you. My Evil Incarnate profile has been restored. You may now carry on believing yourself to be my superior, when in fact you are not.

GFY.

Take your own advice.

Sleep well.

My roommate’s television is broken so no Family Feud Marathon on Game Show Network.

I slept like a baby.

How sweet.

Here ya go!

Suits you to a T

Oh my, that’s really hurtful.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8530 on: June 04, 2021, 10:48:05 AM »

Profiting off her husband's (who cheated on her constantly) death and her daughter's ( her competition for attention) is up to her.

Just don't make it seem like someone else can't do the same.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8531 on: June 04, 2021, 10:51:36 AM »

GFY.

Take your own advice.

Sleep well.

I slept like a baby.

How sweet.

Here ya go!

Suits you to a T

Are you asking to hurt, Incontinentus?

Are tapping into your default victimhood and masochistic tendencies?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8532 on: June 04, 2021, 10:53:26 AM »

GFY.

Take your own advice.

Sleep well.

I slept like a baby.

How sweet.

Here ya go!

Suits you to a T

Oh, the agony, right?

Dick.

Feel better, Incontinentus?

You peddle weakness.

You peddle stupidity, Schmeckle.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:41:02 AM by josh »

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8533 on: June 04, 2021, 10:54:48 AM »

GFY.

Take your own advice.

Sleep well.

I slept like a baby.

How sweet.

Here ya go!

Suits you to a T

I guess I forgot to use the sarcasm font.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:40:40 AM by josh »

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8534 on: June 04, 2021, 10:58:13 AM »

Profiting off her husband's (who cheated on her constantly) death and her daughter's ( her competition for attention) is up to her.

Just don't make it seem like someone else can't do the same.

What is it about you and black people making money?

What does your accusations of infidelity have to do with the price of fish?

How the fuck do you, off all people, have the right to impose your morality on people?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:40:14 AM by josh »

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 2928