Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499075 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #495 on: January 27, 2021, 05:27:15 PM »

I might not have been around the first time Larry crushed all your hopes and dreams, Utz, but it’s repeated often enough to easily reconstruct how it all went down. If you want to keep on about it, fine. There’s just no call to go subasshole about it on a liturgical calendar as you do.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 27, 2021, 05:30:08 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/world/un-climate-poll-global-emergency-intl/index.html

2/3rds of people believe (accept) that the climate presents a global emergency.

Lovely.

As long as you personally are going into the ground each day to dig some up, there will always be a coal industry despite the fact that there is very little money in it and what’s left is on a trend of rapid diminishment. Oil and gas are to follow in the coming decades. This is newly accelerated by breakthroughs in utility storage at scale.

bambu go coal mining?
Ew! his hands would get all dirty, and...
...become a skin color he cannot abide.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 27, 2021, 05:35:22 PM »

I might not have been around the first time Larry crushed all your hopes and dreams, Utz, but it’s repeated often enough to easily reconstruct how it all went down. If you want to keep on about it, fine. There’s just no call to go subasshole about it on a liturgical calendar as you do.

You were warned.

Should have taken the advice.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 27, 2021, 05:38:26 PM »

Captain asscrack, what has given you such a pouty face?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 27, 2021, 05:39:59 PM »

Captain asscrack, what has given you such a pouty face?

Are the hormones working out, Tranny?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 27, 2021, 05:45:48 PM »

The question being asked dowunder today;

If China invades Taiwan, will Australia send troops?
What troops?
Not sure how many would be prepared to go with that "war crimes" thing just getting started, no one having been tried or convicted yet....but everyone in uniform seemingly tarnished.
The biggest war hero reportedly saying "Stay away from the army".
There's no draft...because if they try to only draft white males there'll a fine old riot.
"Barbie" would have go and get slaughtered on the battlefield. So too POC men and women of all faiths.
If not, there'd be another riot.

Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 27, 2021, 05:48:11 PM »

There really isn’t a treatment for the kind of road rash you’ve incurred, Utz. WebMD says just to stick your face in a bucket of horseshit till the pain goes away. I’m not sure how much you should trust internet sources on these matters, so proceed with your own best judgement.

Australian military intervention definitely keeps China up at night.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #502 on: January 27, 2021, 05:48:18 PM »

But you have yet to figure out who you're really dealing with.

"Do you know who I am?"

Go fuck yourself.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 27, 2021, 06:03:52 PM »

But you have yet to figure out who you're really dealing with.

"Do you know who I am?"

Go fuck yourself.

Such a brilliant intellect!

I get why faceplant has yet to learn, but you, Lawrence? You've had decades to figure it out, and yet, here you are, reduced to chanting "go fuck yourself", over and over.

I guess you're just a slow learner. Very slow learner.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 27, 2021, 06:08:15 PM »

There really isn’t a treatment for the kind of road rash you’ve incurred, Utz. WebMD says just to stick your face in a bucket of horseshit till the pain goes away. I’m not sure how much you should trust internet sources on these matters, so proceed with your own best judgement.

Poor fac.

His trust in science failed him. So when you stopped the hormones you forgot that the sterility would remain didn't you? It must be hard to stay so soft. Good thing you are in a place where you can "blend in", isn't it?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #505 on: January 27, 2021, 06:11:47 PM »

Poor fac.

His trust in science failed him. So when you stopped the hormones you forgot that the sterility would remain didn't you? It must be hard to stay so soft. Good thing you are in a place where you can "blend in", isn't it?

Go fuck your mother...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 27, 2021, 06:25:54 PM »

In case anyone is stupid like fac, and thinks I'm picking on poor old Lawrence, I'm just helping him along.

Here's proof:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-we-swear/

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 27, 2021, 06:47:28 PM »

Seems I've interupted Larry and Uno aggressively flirting.

Get a room

Kevin McCarthy channels a a blast from the past as he would like to sweep his party's involvement in sedition and treason under the rug.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy privately made a blunt appeal to his colleagues in the aftermath of the divisive fight to impeach former President Donald Trump: Stop attacking each other and instead focus on Democrats.

"Cut that crap out," McCarthy told his members, according to two sources on the call. McCarthy said he's had personal discussions with individual members and warned that a continued GOP vs. GOP battle will only benefit Democrats as his party aims to recapture the majority in next year's midterms.

Although I thougt the original Ben Franklin appeal to political cooperation made a stronger personal appeal.

we must all hang together, or ... we shall all hang separately,"

While hanging might be a little severe nowadays, the Republican's acts of sedition and treason has to be investigated and eventually punished.

Perhaps we should borrow from our English ancestors and put less serious offenders in a pillory and pelted with rotten eggs, fruit etc and perhaps put more serious criminals on prison ships bound for Australia.

Fuck it hang them.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #508 on: January 27, 2021, 07:04:00 PM »

Seems I've interupted Larry and Uno aggressively flirting.

Get a room

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #509 on: January 27, 2021, 07:13:17 PM »

Maubreley... RFD? Autocorrect is the worst.

The river's tentacle is broken.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 2718