Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499200 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2505 on: February 25, 2021, 09:37:26 PM »

Wow!
CNN ran  a story on Andrew Cuomo and the sexual allegations against him.
Finally.

Believe the woman was not mentioned.

Elba yawned.

Elba saw Repubs yawn and elect a serial sexual harrasser and pussy-grabber as president, and put a sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

And Elba understood when Sen Al Franken resigned for grabbing and kissing a colleague.

And Elba recalls when Repubs impeached a president over a consensual blow-job.

So go fuck yourself you fucking miserable hypocrite.
Elba also actually saw the reporting of the allegation on CNN, NBC, MSNBC and every other news channel.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: February 25, 2021, 09:40:29 PM »

Wow!
Finally.

Elba yawned.

It's the 'leftist' thing.
Imagine if it were Trump.

We didn't have to imagine,  with Trump.
LOL!
You can’t get Trump out of your head, no matter how you try.
ROFL

LOLOLOLOL

poor Red is too stupid to understand or grasp the idea its not the Dems who can't get Trump out of their heads, its the Repubs who have so little of substance between their ears  or more importantly to offer the American voters, they insist on promoting the Russian-puppet mass murderer-fascist coup cake Trump as the leader of their corrupt and empty party.

Donald the 1st of his name, rules the space between Red's double chins and the top of his pointy pin-head

LOLOLOLOLOL
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 09:43:39 PM by bankshot1 »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2507 on: February 25, 2021, 09:59:44 PM »

"because the Parliamentarian said we couldn't."

What are words that no Republican in Congress has ever uttered as a reason to not do something for $500 Alex.*

*Kurt Bardella
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: February 25, 2021, 10:01:22 PM »

Wow!
Finally.

Elba yawned.

Elba saw Repubs yawn and elect a serial sexual harrasser and pussy-grabber as president, and put a sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

And Elba understood when Sen Al Franken resigned for grabbing and kissing a colleague.

And Elba recalls when Repubs impeached a president over a consensual blow-job.

So go fuck yourself you fucking miserable hypocrite.
Elba also actually saw the reporting of the allegation on CNN, NBC, MSNBC and every other news channel.
LOL!

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: February 25, 2021, 10:07:27 PM »

With the dishonesty and hyper-partisanship of the right wing media, I think it behooves the legitimate media to wait a bit and ascertain that there is a real scandal/news story instead of running with some partisan hit job. 

Fwiw, I was calling for Cuomo to resign due to his poor handling of CV way back around June 2020.  My position was ridiculed at the time ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: February 25, 2021, 11:40:01 PM »

With the dishonesty and hyper-partisanship of the right wing media, I think it behooves the legitimate media to wait a bit and ascertain that there is a real scandal/news story instead of running with some partisan hit job. 

Fwiw, I was calling for Cuomo to resign due to his poor handling of CV way back around June 2020.  My position was ridiculed at the time ...
LOL
You had no such position, ever.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2511 on: February 26, 2021, 12:06:29 AM »

LOL

Yes. He did. He called for Fauci’s head, too.

I may not completely agree then nor now but Bo definitely said it.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: February 26, 2021, 12:15:40 AM »

LOL

Yes. He did. He called for Fauci’s head, too.

I may not completely agree then nor now but Bo definitely said it.
LOL

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: February 26, 2021, 01:02:10 AM »

Cuomo should outlast Abbott and DeSantis. Those two should be staked out for fire ants since the routinely fuck all of their constituents with never a lick of foreplay.

You can’t spell republican without R A P E.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: February 26, 2021, 01:08:16 AM »

Suggested poll for up top.

Did you receive your vaccine?

Was it difficult to get an appointment?

Did you get the second shot?

Did you get Moderna?

Pfizer?

Etcetera...

I think I squeezed about as much into this poll as I could, though I am interested in hearing issues that may have come up.

Thanks for the idea (and substance) for the poll!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: February 26, 2021, 02:16:52 AM »

Three important news items, among many in Heather Cox Richardson's daily post.

I think the third item may prove to be the most important of these.

There is news in the investigation of what happened on January 6 that might lead to later insights. Today, the House Appropriations Committee, which oversees the Capitol Police, heard testimony from acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman. One thing the hearing established was that ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund had requested backup from the National Guard by 12:58 pm on January 6, and had continued to call for the next hour. On Tuesday, the former House sergeant at arms, Paul Irving, insisted he had not received a request for National Guard backup until 1:28.

Pittman also said that 35 officers are being investigated for their behavior on the day of the insurrection. Six have been suspended and had their police powers revoked. The Capitol Police union opposes the investigations, saying they are an attempt to distract from the failures of leadership on January 6.

Also offering hope for future information is news that came from the communications director for Tim Ryan (D-OH), the chair of the committee. Michael Zetts said that security videos of Capitol tours before the insurrection have been turned over to the office of the U.S. Attorney General.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: February 26, 2021, 03:41:26 AM »

Cool. Gonna keep an eye on which republican scumbags get the most freaked out this weekend. It will help fill out the pool of tour guides.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: February 26, 2021, 04:11:09 AM »

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: February 26, 2021, 09:13:23 AM »

Dianne Feinstein, Amy Klobuchar, Mazie Hirono, Patrick Leahy, Cory Booker, Richard Blumenthal – Democratic members of the Senate Judiciary Committee during Brett Kavanaugh's SCOTUS nomination hearings in 2018 –are silent today on allegations against Andrew Cuomo.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2519 on: February 26, 2021, 09:29:40 AM »

Governor Cuomo is not up for a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS and subject to confirmation by the above named Democratic Senators.

Good thing you didn’t jump on yesterday’s talking points about Biden failing his 100 days target for opening schools... after 36 days.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 2718