Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 2771

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 590749 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3120 on: March 08, 2021, 04:48:28 PM »

Anyone who ends their posts LMAO is an asshole.
Though there's far more evidence than just that.
Lordy.

LMAO

I've upset Bo the needy attention whore of Elba.

LMAO

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3121 on: March 08, 2021, 04:53:03 PM »

There was no intention to mislead. I MADE A FUCKING ERROR posting an article to support my assertion America had missed  chance to listen to peaceful protest and as result there was protester in the streets.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3122 on: March 08, 2021, 04:53:56 PM »

Anyone who ends their posts LMAO is an asshole.
Though there's far more evidence than just that.
Lordy.

LMAO

I've upset Bo the needy attention whore of Elba.

LMAO

bruh...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: March 08, 2021, 04:56:43 PM »

You’ve ignored for weeks the list of policies that that poll above 60% favorable among voters. My policy preferences extend beyond the popular to the good, but I’m happy to pare back to the ones that are both good and currently wildly popular until we see the result of the next election.

A 51-50 Senate does not imply a 50-50 world or a 50-50 government.

In addition, republicans are not coherent or competent enough to promote any policies. Their zombie abomination ideas like closing borders, selling public lands, shielding corporations, and burying science while arming domestic abusers to the teeth are all getting less popular all the time, with few polling even at the 40% level.

Doing the wildly popular things while the GOP tears itself down, sets Democrats up to do vital and consequential things down the line in ways that will be very difficult to reverse.

You weren’t being misled by Larry. You were being well led, just not to somewhere you could bring yourself to go.

There are things we each cling to for no apparent reason, articles of faith. You have every right to kick and scream in defense of a mythical blameless whiteness or a 50-50 nation. For the sake of this conversation it is worth pointing out you don’t make a very good case for either and we already know how you feel.

FAC

Head out of your ass, come on you can do it.

I got faith in you Fac.

I asked you to define your GO BIG LIST and you listed about 20 social programs that you thought were critical for Biden to accomplish ASAP .

Defend your policy choices with facts and reasons in a 50-50 world what can he get done without threatening the '22 elections.

And yes I agree the Repubs are orcs and going to eat our children and pollute the planet.

And you want to put your faith in  Larry, knock yourself out.

remember, focus and say CHEESE! 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: March 08, 2021, 04:57:26 PM »

Bankshot on isle one. Call Servpro.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:14:58 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: March 08, 2021, 05:01:36 PM »

Bankshot on isle one. Call Servpro.

Fac if you think posting about skidmarks and throw a hissy fit is fair game....

I can certainly ponder where you put your head at nap time.

LMAO (that for  you Bo)

Answer the fucking questions they are on topic and deal specifically with ypur policy reccs for Biden.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: March 08, 2021, 05:29:18 PM »

I evoke skidmarks and hissy fits to mark where you as a normally interesting and reasonable poster get into a rut frozen in substance and increasing in nastiness. Larry has over what seems like months repeatedly owned up to thinking the Kaep article was more current when he posted it. You won that fine point a long time ago. Can you now move on to the fact that it was out there for years not months or weeks or days, as Larry first thought, only amplifies the point of how badly missed were clear opportunities to address Black lives mattering and bad policing, well before protests were organized last summer?

I’ve prioritized my policy preferences to line them up with popularity. Jobs, Terrorism, elections are the top three. Jobs is an infrastructure package, a long build and fight. Terrorism now means attacking the GOP nexus of evil with its proud boy 3%er face. HR1 is the third leg. This means moving two big pieces a year through Congress through whatever contortions to the system make it possible, investigating GOP criminality and malfeasance in the space between. The borderline priority is healthcare costs, polling at 58%. It’s worth doing this cycle given enough time and prevailing winds.

Progress on the many other priorities can for now happen in the realm of appointments, rules, and other areas of executive discretion such as reasonably and beneficially applying existing law.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: March 08, 2021, 05:47:38 PM »

I evoke skidmarks and hissy fits to mark where you as a normally interesting and reasonable poster get into a rut frozen in substance and increasing in nastiness. Larry has over what seems like months repeatedly owned up to thinking the Kaep article was more current when he posted it. You won that fine point a long time ago. Can you now move on to the fact that it was out there for years not months or weeks or days, as Larry first thought, only amplifies the point of how badly missed were clear opportunities to address Black lives mattering and bad policing, well before protests were organized last summer?

I’ve prioritized my policy preferences to line them up with popularity. Jobs, Terrorism, elections are the top three. Jobs is an infrastructure package, a long build and fight. Terrorism now means attacking the GOP nexus of evil with its proud boy 3%er face. HR1 is the third leg. This means moving two big pieces a year through Congress through whatever contortions to the system make it possible, investigating GOP criminality and malfeasance in the space between. The borderline priority is healthcare costs, polling at 58%. It’s worth doing this cycle given enough time and prevailing winds.

Progress on the many other priorities can for now happen in the realm of appointments, rules, and other areas of executive discretion such as reasonably and beneficially applying existing law.

Fac I was done with Larry's 2016-BLM-2020 post 9 months ago. I thought the bullshit was thoroughly discussed then. And it was filed.

But for reasons less than crystal clear, Larry revisited the issue yesterday out of the blue.

It wasn't me. 

I just bludgeoned him with his bullshit. again.

Larry has an averion to admitting his mistakes.

I'm glad that you've, to quote, "prioritized my policy preferences to line them up with popularity. Jobs, Terrorism, elections are the top three"

Without diving too deep iinto policies, (and I don't want to upset Bo, LMAO) it sounds like you've re-ordered and adopted, for lack of a better term, a GO SMART" agenda that might be more achievable than your original GO BIG wish list of 15-20 social programs, that are likely far too ambitious and politically risky pre '22 elections. 

perhaps you should discuss this with Larry.

and say CHEESE!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:56:21 PM by bankshot1 »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: March 08, 2021, 05:54:28 PM »

Fac I was done with Larry's 2016-BLM-2020 post 9 months ago. I thought the bullshit was thoroughly discussed then. And it was filed.

But for reasons less than crystal clear, Larry revisited the issue yesterday out of the blue.

It wasn't me. 

I'm glad that you've, to quote, "prioritized my policy preferences to line them up with popularity. Jobs, Terrorism, elections are the top three"

Without diving too deep (and I don't want to upset Bo, LMAO) it sounds like you've re-ordered and adopted, for lack of a better term, a GO SMART" agenda that might be more achievable than your original GO BIG wish list of 15-20 social programs, that are likely far too ambitious and politically risky pre '22 elections. 

and say CHEESE!
https://images.app.goo.gl/pm7j2XmYEET5EeH56
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: March 08, 2021, 05:58:02 PM »

It wasn't me. 

Without diving too deep (and I don't want to upset Bo, LMAO) it sounds like you've re-ordered and adopted, for lack of a better term, a GO SMART" agenda that might be more achievable than your original GO BIG wish list of 15-20 social programs, that are likely far too ambitious and politically risky pre '22 elections. 

and say CHEESE!
https://images.app.goo.gl/pm7j2XmYEET5EeH56

Its funny that a lawyer has a problem with someone making a case that is supported by facts and reason.

Go figure

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3130 on: March 08, 2021, 06:04:14 PM »

Fac I was done with Larry's 2016-BLM-2020 post 9 months ago. I thought the bullsit was thoroughly discussed ten. But for reasons less than crystal clear, Larry revisited the issue yesterday out of the blue.

It wasn't me. 

and say CHEESE!

Dude, I copped to the mistake the day it happened.

You keep saying I lied.

Prove the lie.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: March 08, 2021, 06:12:50 PM »

banks, in my very first oral argument I was.dead benched - that is, none of the 3 judges asked any questions. With five minutes left, I decided to go back over some of my more salient points. One OF the judges stopped me. "Mr. Boswell" he said, "If you used you full 15 minutes, would you say anything you have not already said?" "No", I admitted. "Then don't you think you should just sit down?"

If you have not made your case by now you never will. Please do not.turn this into a copy of the American League forum, with day after day with pages of posts dedicated to a dick measuring contest.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 06:17:05 PM by Hairy Lime »
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: March 08, 2021, 06:15:22 PM »

Fac I was done with Larry's 2016-BLM-2020 post 9 months ago. I thought the bullsit was thoroughly discussed ten. But for reasons less than crystal clear, Larry revisited the issue yesterday out of the blue.

It wasn't me. 

and say CHEESE!

Dude, I copped to the mistake the day it happened.

You keep saying I lied.

Prove the lie.

Dude when challenged on your post (9 months ago) the best you could do was say, "its 2016"

not that you made a mistake, not that the polling data was misleading.

Not a word that your post with the polling data did not apply to the protest events of 2020.

Someone would have to have read your posted article from 2016 to understand your subterfuge and intentional deception.

And as I recall you defended your post by saying to read the article

But I had read it, so I knew it was about 2016 and not 2020.

Larry you were not honest.

And today you doubled down and said you stood by your post.

whatever the fuck that means.

LMAO
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 06:22:32 PM by bankshot1 »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: March 08, 2021, 06:16:52 PM »

yawnnnnnn.....................

Josh - do something.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: March 08, 2021, 06:19:06 PM »

banks, in my very first oral argument I was.dead benched - that is, none of the 3 judges asked any questions. With five minutes left, I decided to go back over some of my more slient points. One OF the judges stopped me. "Mr. Boswell" he said, "If you used you full 15 minutes, would you say anything you have not already said?" "No", I admitted. "Then don't you think you should just sit down?"

If you have not made your case by now you never will. Please do not.turn this into a copy of the American League forum, with day after day with pages of posts dedicated to a dick measuring contest.

Boz the case was made 9 months ago and Larry is now on record as saying he made a mistake.

He's also the one who reopened a closed case.

why he wants to relive his bullshit is a question for him to answer.

I'm just playing along to see where its going to go.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 2771