Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 765031 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3270 on: March 09, 2021, 07:26:38 PM »

This is why you feel inferior to others.

You look comfortable there, afloat on your soft bigotry and our low expectations.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: March 09, 2021, 07:36:41 PM »

Inferior to who?

No øne in this joint.

I'm crushed, just crushed.

/laughs/
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: March 09, 2021, 07:39:34 PM »

The "Royal racist" being hunted might not be a racist at all.
The whole thing could've been as innocent as a discussion as to what colour skin the first Black UK Royal baby might have...As much as whether or not he might have red hair.
The fact that there is even such a baby demonstrates that the Royal Family of Today has embraced diversity and is not racist.
If the Palace and Royal Family of Today were racist, she would not have gotten within a bull's roar of them, let alone been granted such a lovely wedding, complete with Black choir, Black guests, and Black preacher.
Maybe she should ponder that for a while.
Those in the White Palace might like to do the same.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3273 on: March 09, 2021, 07:41:24 PM »

Inferior to who?

No øne in this joint.

I'm crushed, just crushed.

/laughs/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3274 on: March 09, 2021, 07:48:29 PM »

The whole thing could've been as innocent as a discussion as to what colour skin the first Black UK Royal baby might have...As much as whether or not he might have red hair.
The fact that there is even such a baby demonstrates that the Royal Family of Today has embraced diversity and is not racist.
If the Palace and Royal Family of Today were racist, she would not have gotten within a bull's roar of them, let alone been granted such a lovely wedding, complete with Black choir, Black guests, and Black preacher.

Da fuck do you know?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #3275 on: March 09, 2021, 07:54:18 PM »

I seem to recall the author of my signature line having something to say about the absurdities of parsing precise racial mixtures.  Pudd'nhead Wilson.   A royal family that's  talking about how dark a baby will be is not having some innocent "will it have red hair" chat.   Please.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: March 09, 2021, 07:55:08 PM »

Never mind skin colour, it's red hair that seems to be seen as a curse today.
A celebrity couple in my world had a baby boy, bright red hair...one of her friends told her that if she'd had a baby with red hair she'd have flushed it down the toilet.
The mother was shocked...this discussed one afternoon on my tv.
The mother is lovely,  nice to everyone, she did not deserve that.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: March 09, 2021, 07:57:49 PM »

I seem to recall the author of my signature line having something to say about the absurdities of parsing precise racial mixtures.  Pudd'nhead Wilson.   A royal family that's  talking about how dark a baby will be is not having some innocent "will it have red hair" chat.   Please.

Yes it is, can be.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: March 09, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »

The pattern continues. Larry says nothing.

https://news.yahoo.com/korean-beauty-store-owner-beaten-180954225.html

It's pretty clear who is going after Asians, in almost every incidence reported in the last few months. And they don't look like Trump supporters.

I responded to you before about this issue and I reminded you what happened to Vincent Chin and why back in 1984.

Same bullshit that's happening now.

Fear and loathing against Asian Americans stoked by the right.

China Virus
Kung Flu
Wuhan Flu

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/03/04/covid-racism-asian-americans-trump-provocations-column/6904348002/

Go jerk off over something else.

Deny, deny, deny.

It's what you do.

This is why I tell you to fuck off.

Inferior to who?

No øne in this joint.

That would be "to whom", not "to who".

But, "da fuck do you know"?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: March 09, 2021, 08:05:40 PM »

Da fuck do you know?

Because of what's happened in the past.
Once upon a time, in the not so far distant past, Prince Harry would not have been allowed to Marry Meghan Markle...a divorcee.
The Palace gets what the Palace wants...also does the Church, also does the state.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: March 09, 2021, 08:06:26 PM »

Da fuck do you know?

Once upon a time, in the not so far distant past, Prince Harry would not have been allowed to Marry Meghan Markle...a divorcee.
The Palace gets what the Palace wants...also does the Church, also does the state.

Serf.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: March 09, 2021, 08:10:46 PM »

I guess people have to talk about something while waiting for HB1 to become law.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: March 09, 2021, 08:20:16 PM »

Da fuck do you know?

Serf.

Not today.
Trouble for Britain is that it embraced diversity too much...so many people on the terror watch list now it can't watch them all.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: March 09, 2021, 08:23:16 PM »

I guess people have to talk about something while waiting for HB1 to become law.

Especially when it's all over magazines and newspapers.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3284 on: March 09, 2021, 08:29:34 PM »

The pattern continues. Larry says nothing.

https://news.yahoo.com/korean-beauty-store-owner-beaten-180954225.html

It's pretty clear who is going after Asians, in almost every incidence reported in the last few months. And they don't look like Trump supporters.

I responded to you before about this issue and I reminded you what happened to Vincent Chin and why back in 1984.

Same bullshit that's happening now.

Fear and loathing against Asian Americans stoked by the right.

China Virus
Kung Flu
Wuhan Flu

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/03/04/covid-racism-asian-americans-trump-provocations-column/6904348002/

Go jerk off over something else.

Deny, deny, deny.

It's what you do.

This is why I tell you to fuck off.

Inferior to who?

No øne in this joint.

That would be "to whom", not "to who".

But, "da fuck do you know"?

enough to know when you're playing grammar nazi ya got nothing.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 2929