Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763824 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3645 on: March 13, 2021, 10:52:47 PM »

Unless of course they can pay Stacy Abrams enough to get involved with the voting
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: March 13, 2021, 10:57:35 PM »

More than a dozen police officials and law enforcement experts told NBC News that the particular tactic Chauvin used — kneeling on a suspect's neck — is neither taught nor sanctioned by any police agency. A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.

Thus taken as gospel - heh

I heard differently - that Minneapolis PD trains the use of the knee restraint for extreme cases.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: March 13, 2021, 10:58:40 PM »

He forced Chauvin to kneel on his neck!

Was about to die anyway.  That's the theory - and a strong one.  This - yes - due to his own actions.

Chauvin will be convicted - of the lowest charge -

and Minneapolis again will burn.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 11:03:16 PM by kidcarter8 »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: March 13, 2021, 11:08:16 PM »

Please clarify if you love Cuomo, hate Cuomo, or just want to hate fuck Cuomo.

Interestingly, no Democrat on this forum has done so.  Why should he?

Hidin' Biden's hidin' minions.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: March 13, 2021, 11:11:32 PM »

More than a dozen police officials and law enforcement experts told NBC News that the particular tactic Chauvin used — kneeling on a suspect's neck — is neither taught nor sanctioned by any police agency. A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.

I heard differently - that Minneapolis PD trains the use of the knee restraint for extreme cases.

Again, without a credible source, you repeat this.

And the videos show us nothing to suggest that George Floyd was an extreme case.

Let alone for 9 minutes.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: March 13, 2021, 11:12:37 PM »

Was about to die anyway.  That's the theory - and a strong one.  This - yes - due to his own actions.

Yeah, you sure are a piece of shit, repeating the defense claims without a shred of evidence.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: March 13, 2021, 11:13:14 PM »

Please clarify if you love Cuomo, hate Cuomo, or just want to hate fuck Cuomo.

Interestingly, no Democrat on this forum has done so.  Why should he?

Hidin' Biden's hidin' minions.

There's nothing to clarify.

It's a stupid question.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: March 13, 2021, 11:29:58 PM »

So, it is your contention that the police only protect and serve white people?

The police serve and protect white people differently than they serve and protect people of color and it has to stop. The differences amount to protecting and coddling white criminals while endangering if not outright murdering innocent people of color. This is in no way acceptable to anyone who takes the responsibility of being an American seriously.

Nearly 1/2 of all people fatally shot by police are white.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: March 13, 2021, 11:32:59 PM »

So why didn't Uno do a long rant on Damond and "why did her family deserve the money"?   Are big money settlements only cool if your victim is white and pretty?

Gee, maybe I hadn't heard if the case. Which I hadn't. Not cool either, though she was trying to report a crime, instead having been reported for committing one.

Something you left out of your comparison.

Fuckhead.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: March 13, 2021, 11:34:15 PM »

Be a shame there are ‘many’ other people who were tortured and murdered by police...

I think George kilt his'self, sadly.

That you think that, Kid, is just one more piece of evidence in a question long since answered:

Are you a racist?

Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Default setting activated.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: March 13, 2021, 11:44:44 PM »

I’m ready for the current NYLG to spur the Empire State Renaissance once she ascends to the seat Cuomo is about to vacate.

More than 60% of the people police encounter are white and among those the ones displaying peak entitlement and depravity, forcing police to shoot, are the whitest so the under half number seems sufficiently low to do something about. Until we get to the point where police aren’t shooting anybody it is still worthwhile to take steps to bring down police shootings of people of color.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 11:46:21 PM by facilitatorn »
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3656 on: March 13, 2021, 11:48:51 PM »

He was cuffed and face down in the gutter.

Why are you trying find a wat convince yourself Floyd deserved to die in such a way? If he deserved to be murdered?

Never mind.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: March 14, 2021, 12:28:51 AM »

Be a shame there are ‘many’ other people who were tortured and murdered by police...

I think George kilt his'self, sadly.

That you think that, Kid, is just one more piece of evidence in a question long since answered:

Are you a racist?

Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Default setting activated.

If only you were half as honest as you are mock-virtuous.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3659 on: March 14, 2021, 01:26:33 AM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 2929