Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763473 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3900 on: March 17, 2021, 11:17:48 AM »

Wow!

3 massage parlors shot up in metro Atlanta.

Yeah. LEADERSHIP

Wuhan Flu

Kung Flu

China Virus

https://heavy.com/news/robert-aaron-long/

Yep. Terrible.

And yet we heard nothing from you on reports of black men and black women attacking Asians.

Too much conflict with your narrative that only white folks practice bigotry?

I’ll say the same about those assholes, too.

They’re hearing one of the political parties blaming China for Covid19 by referring to it as China Virus, Kung Flu and by extension blame all AAPI folks.

Hate and prejudice is hate and prejudice.

Meanwhile you white men who can’t get laid attack people they blame for their own shitty existence.

Just like Dylan Roof who murdered 9 people, including my cousin, because he felt black folks were ruining the country.

"Hate and prejudice is hate and prejudice."
No surprise that uno takes "white men who can't get laid" personally.

To be fair, there is a typo, it should have read YOUNG white men
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: March 17, 2021, 11:20:39 AM »

News Item

A new poll set to be released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports indicates that 75% of Americans support voter ID laws that require voters to show photo identification before voting — including 60% of Democrats. Only 21% oppose such laws.

Democrats are currently pursuing federal legislation to override state voter ID laws. H.R. 1, the so-called “For the People Act,” has already passed the Democrat-controlled House and will soon be introduced in the Senate.

barton

« Reply #3902 on: March 17, 2021, 11:22:12 AM »

My issue with removing the filibuster, as always, is the thought that one day the Democrats will not be in charge.

Neither will THESE Republicans. Meanwhile the nation cannot be held hostage by THIS GOP.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: March 17, 2021, 11:23:46 AM »

News Item

A new poll set to be released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports indicates that 75% of Americans support voter ID laws that require voters to show photo identification before voting — including 60% of Democrats. Only 21% oppose such laws.

Democrats are currently pursuing federal legislation to override state voter ID laws. H.R. 1, the so-called “For the People Act,” has already passed the Democrat-controlled House and will soon be introduced in the Senate.
Just like you used the similar polling data to support passing the Covid relief bill!
A parrot bit me.

barton

« Reply #3904 on: March 17, 2021, 11:24:57 AM »

News Item

A new poll set to be released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports indicates that 75% of Americans support voter ID laws that require voters to show photo identification before voting...

How was the question phrased by the pollster?   

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3905 on: March 17, 2021, 11:35:24 AM »

News Item

We've been through this a hundred times before.

Why Americans support voter suppression laws was the subject of my much derided Capstone paper from 2014.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: March 17, 2021, 11:48:54 AM »

News Item

A new poll set to be released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports indicates that 75% of Americans support voter ID laws that require voters to show photo identification before voting...

How was the question phrased by the pollster?
The actual poll will be released today.
But for perspective on how people feel:
72 per cent of the 50 states have adopted Voter ID laws
In  2018, 67% said voters should be required to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote.
Eighty-nine percent (89%) of Republicans support voter ID requirements, as do 60% of Democrats and 77% of voters not affiliated with either major party.
Voter ID is standard in much of the rest of the world even in some of the poorest of countries.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:51:36 AM by REDSTATEWARD »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: March 17, 2021, 11:49:23 AM »

Little Stevie Blunder brings nothing here but empty vitriole.

Empty vitriol like,  say,  making up stupid insult names for forum members?

Shouldn't you be out chasing tumbleweeds, Cowboy Bart?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: March 17, 2021, 11:50:46 AM »

Wow!

Yeah. LEADERSHIP

Wuhan Flu

Kung Flu

China Virus

Yep. Terrible.

And yet we heard nothing from you on reports of black men and black women attacking Asians.

They’re hearing one of the political parties blaming China for Covid19 by referring to it as China Virus, Kung Flu and by extension blame all AAPI folks.

Meanwhile you white men who can’t get laid attack people they blame for their own shitty existence.

Just like Dylan Roof who murdered 9 people, including my cousin, because he felt black folks were ruining the country.

Thank you for the clarification. I'll alert all the "YOUNG white men" whom you wish to profile.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: March 17, 2021, 11:53:15 AM »

"The actual poll will be released today."

It's from Rasmussen. A telephone poll.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/march_2021/75_support_voter_id_laws

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:55:31 AM by UNO »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3910 on: March 17, 2021, 11:55:46 AM »

Wow!

Yeah. LEADERSHIP

Wuhan Flu

Kung Flu

China Virus

Yep. Terrible.

Thank you for the clarification. I'll alert all the "YOUNG white men" whom you wish to profile.

Well. This YOUNG WHITE MAN who can't get laid through his own 'charms' seems to "fit the profile"

The gunman who shot and killed eight people at massage parlors in the Atlanta area told the police that he had a “sexual addiction” and had frequented massage parlors in the past before carrying out the shootings to eliminate his “temptation,” the authorities said on Wednesday.

The police said the gunman claimed that he had not targeted the victims, six of whom were of Asian descent, because of their race, but they cautioned that it was too early in the investigation to be sure that there wasn’t a racial motivation.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/17/us/shooting-atlanta-acworth#the-police-say-the-suspect-said-he-had-a-sexual-addiction

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: March 17, 2021, 12:01:46 PM »

The Senator from NJ is recognized. And it's not for corruption!

https://news.yahoo.com/bob-menendez-calls-ron-johnson-221919596.html

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: March 17, 2021, 12:03:50 PM »

Wow!

Yeah. LEADERSHIP

Wuhan Flu

Kung Flu

China Virus

Yep. Terrible.

Well. This YOUNG WHITE MAN who can't get laid through his own 'charms' seems to "fit the profile"

The gunman who shot and killed eight people at massage parlors in the Atlanta area told the police that he had a “sexual addiction” and had frequented massage parlors in the past before carrying out the shootings to eliminate his “temptation,” the authorities said on Wednesday.

The police said the gunman claimed that he had not targeted the victims, six of whom were of Asian descent, because of their race, but they cautioned that it was too early in the investigation to be sure that there wasn’t a racial motivation.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/17/us/shooting-atlanta-acworth#the-police-say-the-suspect-said-he-had-a-sexual-addiction

Seems to fit it, yes. And so does Bob Kraft. Better check the Patriots' locker room for guns. I bet they used Bob's deflation device for his blow-up dolls to reduce the air in Brady's footballs.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: March 17, 2021, 12:06:41 PM »

Chauvin Trial update: A judge on Wednesday dismissed two jurors who had been seated for the trial of a former Minneapolis police officer accused in George Floyd’s death over concerns they had been tainted by the city’s announcement of a $27 million settlement with Floyd’s family.

https://news.yahoo.com/7-jurors-face-questioning-ex-034725316.html

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3914 on: March 17, 2021, 12:12:31 PM »

Wow!

Yeah. LEADERSHIP

Wuhan Flu

Kung Flu

China Virus

Yep. Terrible.

Seems to fit it, yes. And so does Bob Kraft. Better check the Patriots' locker room for guns. I bet they used Bob's deflation device for his blow-up dolls to reduce the air in Brady's footballs.

Bob Kraft isn't young.

Im sure he doesn't feel like a loser.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 2929