Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763046 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3990 on: March 18, 2021, 01:56:06 PM »

Biden administration to expand housing space for unaccompanied immigrant children

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-expand-housing-space-201404771.html

No help though for legal citizens sleeping in the streets.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/03/18/thumb-in-the-dike-homelessness-and-deepening-inequality/

And the legal citizens starving.

When asylum seekers who paid people smugglers were arriving in boats to bambuland and the Leftist govt let them stay, giving them free housing, $10,000 "Start up" packs and free welfare cash for life...citizens were crying out:
"WHERE ARE OUR FREE HOUSES, $10,000 "START UP" PACKS, AND FREE WELFARE CASH FOR LIFE"?
  It's a continuing mystery why an elderly Australian pensioner who apparently lives in his basement 24 hours a day and is terrified of a gust of a wind feels compelled to lecture the United States on its immigration policy, but I guess that's why the Interwebs was invented.

Lecture?
Nah.
It's not safe to go outside, lsize=14pt]look what happened to that elderly Chinese woman in San Francisco..[/size].look at her eye and face.
She could've carried a gun...I'm not allowed to carry a gun.

Immigration policy?
The Left has taken over America, and now its seemingly "open borders", "sanctuary cities", "anchor babies", etc policies are back...and Trump's wall "closed borders" policy abandonned.
The Left in my world is now in front in the polls.
Guess what happens next..."that's what Biden the new saviour of the world is doing" becomes the norm...and back my world goes to the bad old days and my chances of getting an increase in my pension goes down the drain, flushed away by people smugglers.
"Charity begins at home"...homeless and starving Americans should be llooked after first.
Washington rules the West, and reads this forum.

Gun?

She whipped his ass and sent him to the hospital and if they hadn't stopped her she would have kept on kicking his ass!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: March 18, 2021, 02:07:50 PM »

Biden administration to expand housing space for unaccompanied immigrant children

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/03/18/thumb-in-the-dike-homelessness-and-deepening-inequality/

When asylum seekers who paid people smugglers were arriving in boats to bambuland and the Leftist govt let them stay, giving them free housing, $10,000 "Start up" packs and free welfare cash for life...citizens were crying out:
"WHERE ARE OUR FREE HOUSES, $10,000 "START UP" PACKS, AND FREE WELFARE CASH FOR LIFE"?
  It's a continuing mystery why an elderly Australian pensioner who apparently lives in his basement 24 hours a day and is terrified of a gust of a wind feels compelled to lecture the United States on its immigration policy, but I guess that's why the Interwebs was invented.

Lecture?
Nah.
It's not safe to go outside, look what happened to that elderly Chinese woman in San Francisco...look at her eye and face.

Immigration policy?
The Left has taken over America, and now it's seemingly "open borders", "sanctuary cities", "anchor babies", etc policies are back...and Trump's wall "closed borders" policy abandonned.
Guess what happens next..."that's what Biden the new saviour of the world is doing" becomes the norm...and back my world goes to the bad old days and my chances of getting an increase in my pension goes down the drain, flushed away by people smugglers.
"Charity begins at home"...homeless and starving Americans should be llooked after first.

Every time I think to myself that you can't possibly be as dumb and naive as you portray yourself here to be, you come up with more stupidity.

If your stupidity and naiveté could be spread from mere proximity to someone like you, then you'd be the Typhoid Mary of Stupidity & Naiveté.

Wave to the West Wing, Aussie-moron! They're reading our forum, and they just learned more about you!

Washington reads everything, everywhere.
If you don't think Washington rules the West and most of the world, which is a good thing- far better than the alternative, then I say one word to you...PNAC.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: March 18, 2021, 02:10:09 PM »

Lecture?
Nah.
It's not safe to go outside, lsize=14pt]look what happened to that elderly Chinese woman in San Francisco..[/size].look at her eye and face.

Immigration policy?
The Left has taken over America, and now its seemingly "open borders", "sanctuary cities", "anchor babies", etc policies are back...and Trump's wall "closed borders" policy abandonned.

Gun?

She whipped his ass and sent him to the hospital and if they hadn't stopped her she would have kept on kicking his ass!

Only because there was a stick handy.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: March 18, 2021, 02:27:17 PM »

Bambu,

President Reagan gave 0% interest business loans to the Persians when they came to the USA, plus money, as he unfroze Iran's money and gave them their money back, and Iran released the hostages, etc.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-05-13-mn-4265-story.html

The Persians invested in hotels and motels here in the USA, and they invested in the little 24 hour convenience stores like 7-Eleven and Circle K, and they invested in real estate, etc.

The Persians rose to the top in Beverly Hills, which is one of the best and richest cities in the world.

Many of the Persians who came to the USA were Jews, who fled Iran when the Islamic Revolution happened.

--------------------------

The Persian Conquest

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/persian-beverly-hills-2

------------

Persian Jews, Wikipedia page...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

-----------------

History of the Iranian Americans in Los Angeles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Iranian_Americans_in_Los_Angeles

---------

Iranian Jews Find a Beverly Hills Refuge

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-02-13/local/me-543_1_beverly-hills

-----------------------

IRANIAN JEW ELECTED BEVERLY HILLS MAYOR

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Iranian-Jew-elected-Beverly-Hills-mayor

-----------------------------

The only bad thing about the Persians in Beverly Hills is that they are selfish and greedy, and they do not help the homeless and they do not feed the hungry, and they so not care about the poor. We need to teach them the American tradition of helping the homeless and feeding the hungry, etc. There are still some wonderful Christian people in Beverly Hills, it is a great city, but many of the Persians do not do public service like the Americans have always done.

In Anaheim, here in Orange County, our population is all Roman Catholics, and we help the poor, and we help the homeless, and we feed the hungry. Orange County is Christian, and Orange County is more family oriented than Los Angeles County. Orange County needs to teach Los Angeles County how to be more kind, and Los Angeles needs to have Wellness Centers and stuff like Orange County.

Anyhow, many Americans were upset when Reagan gave the Persians business loans, etc, but he was just giving the Persians their money back, like Obama did when he sent Iran a plane full of money.

And we need to teach the Persians how to be more kind, and how to be more civic minded in the USA, and they need to learn how to help the homeless and how to feed the hungry, etc. Once you become an American then you are one of us, and you need to help the tired, and the poor, and the huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The Persians need to show the same kindness to other people that we showed to the Persians when they came to the USA. We were good to them, and they need to be good to the next guy. Anaheim is the City of Kindness, and we need to teach Beverly Hills how to be kind again, the Persians need to be kind to people.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: March 18, 2021, 03:06:52 PM »

Persians need to show the same kindness to other people that we showed to the Persians when they came to the USA

I think from your description, they are.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3996 on: March 18, 2021, 03:35:58 PM »

Achtung, Bitches!

"A newly declassified report from the director of national intelligence confirms that the Trump White House, the Republican Party and their propaganda organs colluded with, or at least worked on parallel lines with, a Russian campaign to defeat now-President Biden. The report notes that Moscow “sought to amplify mistrust in the electoral process by denigrating mail-in ballots, highlighting alleged irregularities, and accusing the Democratic Party of voter fraud.” Russian agents also “spread unsubstantiated or misleading claims about President Biden and his family’s alleged wrongdoing related to Ukraine.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/03/17/gop-is-accelerating-its-descent-into-authoritarianism/

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: March 18, 2021, 03:36:07 PM »

When I worked for the Burbank YMCA at a summer camp in Tehachapi, we opened our camp up to the Persians, and they would not allow us near their food, we had to wait until they were done cooking and eating before we could go in and wash the dishes and clean up. And of course we could clean the toilets and the restrooms and showers, we could clean, we just were not allowed near their food. And I was treated like a servant. It was the same way when I did construction work for the Persians, I was just a humble servant.

If you think you are equal with the Persians, try touching their food.

We need to teach them that all men are created equal.

In the USA we are all equal. I may not be equal with the Persians when in Iran, but I am damn sure equal here in the USA.

There is a lot that the Persians need to learn if they want to be good Americans here in the USA.

Salute,

Tony V.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: March 18, 2021, 03:50:32 PM »

Maybe you just met the wrong Persians.  I can't speak for the Los Angeles or Jewish Persians but the Persians I know can be quite warm and welcoming. 
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3999 on: March 18, 2021, 05:40:22 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: March 18, 2021, 06:06:01 PM »

Election fraud is the last remaining pillar of republican policy besides theft and murder.

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/18/2021648/-Disgraced-ex-senator-charged-with-conspiracy-in-suspected-Florida-election-fraud
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: March 18, 2021, 06:10:29 PM »

Florida Governor  Ron DeSantis on Critical Race Theory

Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Wednesday that Florida's school curricula will "expressly exclude... critical race theory" because it "teaches kids to hate their country."

"There's no room in our classrooms for things like Critical Race Theory. Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money," he said.

The governor said that he would use federal money from the latest COVID relief to promote civics education "with foundational concepts" rather than "unsanctioned narratives like critical race theory."

"No matter if your family came on the Mayflower or you became a naturalized citizen, [the principles of American freedom] belong to you," he said.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: March 18, 2021, 06:37:46 PM »

Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Wednesday that Florida's school curricula will "expressly exclude... critical race theory" because it "teaches kids to hate their country."

"There's no room in our classrooms for things like Critical Race Theory. Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money," he said.

The governor said that he would use federal money from the latest COVID relief to promote civics education "with foundational concepts" rather than "unsanctioned narratives like critical race theory."

"No matter if your family came on the Mayflower or you became a naturalized citizen, [the principles of American freedom] belong to you," he said.
Fucking Cancel Culture in our schools.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4004 on: March 18, 2021, 07:07:41 PM »

you mean this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

This guy?

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/regional/florida/gov-ron-desantis-to-hold-public-health-roundtable-at-florida-state-capitol/67-e4b48bf0-7610-43e9-ba4d-eff89c5c4957
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 07:21:20 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 2929