Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 2687

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 493321 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #5040 on: April 09, 2021, 05:07:42 PM »

The people who are coming out of prison can go to work with Homeboy Industries, and they can work together with Habitat For Humanity, and with Chrysalis, to build RETIREMENT HOUSING for the homeless people who are of retirement age, 55 and older, and then support services can come in, and convenience stores, and bowling alleys, and bookstores, and donut shops, and restaurants, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: April 09, 2021, 06:06:09 PM »

How will the outcome of the trial of Officer Chauvin change your life?

Discuss.

Not one bit.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: April 09, 2021, 06:10:24 PM »

Discuss.

If however, I were a Black man in America...and if guiltly, Chauvin were to be found guilty, my life would probably change for the better, as regards interactions with the police.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 06:15:28 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: April 09, 2021, 06:16:45 PM »

Immigration policy in poetry?
Sure.

It's just common sense
to build a big fence!
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: April 09, 2021, 06:39:25 PM »

Discuss.

Not one bit.
Trolling works!
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: April 09, 2021, 06:42:38 PM »

Discuss.

Not one bit.
Trolling works!

I thought that answer was fair enough.
Did you read my post after that?
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: April 09, 2021, 06:44:00 PM »

I did
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5047 on: April 09, 2021, 06:57:06 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5048 on: April 09, 2021, 07:03:52 PM »

This is a landmark development

This is a story told in a thousand different places...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-09/plan-may-give-manhattan-beach-black-descendants-land-back
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: April 09, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »

The left-wing dark money groups," Judicial Crisis Network President Carrie Severino said, "are clearly frustrated with Justice Breyer. They thought they paid for court-packing when they elected Joe Biden and the Senate Democrats, but Breyer is not helping them to get it done."

LOL!

More proof that liberals have no sense of decency nor care about American values.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5050 on: April 09, 2021, 08:06:10 PM »

Motherfucker spewed this shit on Holocaust Remembrance day.

This messaging just ain’t about driving FOX profits. They are coming after our country.

Joe Manchin acting like he’s Neville fucking Chamberlain.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/09/media/adl-letter-fox-news-tucker-carlson/index.html

Achtung, bitches.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: April 09, 2021, 08:12:49 PM »

Rest in Power Earl Simmons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXca4WcCzlo

2002: DMX pleads guilty to animal cruelty after 13 mistreated pitbulls are found in his New Jersey home.

August 24, 2007: The Maricopa County Sheriff’s office raids DMX’s Cave Creek home. They find 12 pitbulls in bad condition and three others already dead. They also discover a cache of weapons. DMX is not on the premises during the raid, and is not immediately charged with anything.

May 9, 2008: After an investigation stemming from the initial 2007 MCSO raid on his home, DMX is arrested and charged with seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four felony drug possessions. A warrant search uncovers more weapons, drugs, and neglected pitbull puppies. DMX attempts to barricade himself inside his home, but is eventually talked into surrendering peacefully to police.

Fuck that guy
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5052 on: April 09, 2021, 08:16:17 PM »

Rest in Power Earl Simmons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXca4WcCzlo

2002: DMX pleads guilty to animal cruelty after 13 mistreated pitbulls are found in his New Jersey home.

August 24, 2007: The Maricopa County Sheriff’s office raids DMX’s Cave Creek home. They find 12 pitbulls in bad condition and three others already dead. They also discover a cache of weapons. DMX is not on the premises during the raid, and is not immediately charged with anything.

May 9, 2008: After an investigation stemming from the initial 2007 MCSO raid on his home, DMX is arrested and charged with seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four felony drug possessions. A warrant search uncovers more weapons, drugs, and neglected pitbull puppies. DMX attempts to barricade himself inside his home, but is eventually talked into surrendering peacefully to police.

Fuck that guy

heh

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #5053 on: April 09, 2021, 08:57:53 PM »

The left-wing dark money groups," Judicial Crisis Network President Carrie Severino said, "are clearly frustrated with Justice Breyer. They thought they paid for court-packing when they elected Joe Biden and the Senate Democrats, but Breyer is not helping them to get it done."

LOL!

More proof that liberals have no sense of decency nor care about American values.

If there was already proof,  why is more needed?   

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: April 09, 2021, 09:11:53 PM »

The left-wing dark money groups," Judicial Crisis Network President Carrie Severino said, "are clearly frustrated with Justice Breyer. They thought they paid for court-packing when they elected Joe Biden and the Senate Democrats, but Breyer is not helping them to get it done."

LOL!

If there was already proof,  why is more needed?
I think I’m putting my money on the fifth grader.
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 2687