Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 2711

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498026 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #5085 on: April 10, 2021, 08:34:42 PM »

The latest talking points on what defines “ Infastructure” so the leftists can steal $2 Trillion or so from us to pay for their idiocy.

Paid leave is infrastructure. Child care is infrastructure. Caregiving is infrastructure.” . . .as outlined by Kristin Gillibrand, Bernie Sanders, and Sleepy Joe, and other loonies.

The best retort came from journalist Josh Barro as reported by the Wall Street Journal;

Mayonnaise is infrastructure. It supports the other flavors in the sandwich. The bread is also infrastructure, but  the meat and cheese and tomatoes are not infrastructure. And making the sandwich is not infrastructure.
But the plate is infrastructure.”

Outstanding!

How many forums are you infesting with this boilerplate bullshit?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: April 10, 2021, 08:43:13 PM »

The latest talking points on what defines “ Infastructure” so the leftists can steal $2 Trillion or so from us to pay for their idiocy.

Paid leave is infrastructure. Child care is infrastructure. Caregiving is infrastructure.” . . .as outlined by Kristin Gillibrand, Bernie Sanders, and Sleepy Joe, and other loonies.

The best retort came from journalist Josh Barro as reported by the Wall Street Journal;

Mayonnaise is infrastructure. It supports the other flavors in the sandwich. The bread is also infrastructure, but  the meat and cheese and tomatoes are not infrastructure. And making the sandwich is not infrastructure.
But the plate is infrastructure.”

Outstanding!

How many forums are you infesting with this boilerplate bullshit?

I think you are unfair.

"Infastructure" is all Ward's.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: April 10, 2021, 09:16:01 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5088 on: April 10, 2021, 09:22:24 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: April 10, 2021, 09:53:29 PM »

We don't really care what fears you claim drive your refusal to discuss stuff, Kid.

No Biden actions are discussed in this forum

If they were, I'd likely be in the middle of it.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: April 10, 2021, 10:05:02 PM »

And you would say something really stupid, no doubt.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: April 10, 2021, 11:27:21 PM »

“Even when Biden was running as the moderate in the Democratic primary, his agenda had moved well to the left of anything he’d supported before. But then he did something unusual: Rather than swinging to the center in the general election, he went further left. And the same happened after winning the election. He’s moved away from work requirements and complex targeting in policy design. He’s emphasizing the irresponsibility of allowing social and economic problems to fester, as opposed to the irresponsibility of spending money on social and economic problems. His administration is defined by the fear that the government isn’t doing enough, not that it’s doing too much. “

heh

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/opinion/biden-jobs-infrastructure-economy.html

Followed by:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no real issues discussed here

Kid, right in the middle of it, just as he said he would be.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: April 10, 2021, 11:29:31 PM »

"What we know is this: racism is a serious public health threat that directly affects the well-being of millions of Americans. As a result, it affects the health of our entire nation. Racism is not just the discrimination against one group based on the color of their skin or their race or ethnicity, but the structural barriers that impact racial and ethnic groups differently to influence where a person lives, where they work, where their children play, and where they worship and gather in community. These social determinants of health have life-long negative effects on the mental and physical health of individuals in communities of color."

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/08/985524494/cdc-director-declares-racism-a-serious-public-health-threat

Action from the Biden administration.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no real issues discussed here

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: April 10, 2021, 11:47:25 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/10/politics/infrastructure-politics-ohio-bridge/index.html

The I-75 bridge may help to clarify some of the infrastructure issues that Joe Biden is facing.

But here is the jobs plan:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/03/31/fact-sheet-the-american-jobs-plan/

I'd be happy to discuss this. Go ahead, Kid.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: April 11, 2021, 02:32:01 AM »

Taking a knee about anything during the national anthem is disrespectful to the nation, and disrespectful to the flag and those who have fought in any way under it to save the nation from destruction.

Support our troops!

https://abc7ny.com/virgina-police-pepper-spray-army-lieutenant-caron-nazario-video-black-at-gunpoint-arrested-virginia/10504779/

More than outrageous!

Yes, support the troops...sue the cops!
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: April 11, 2021, 03:17:07 AM »

In my world, under the new "sexual harassment" workplace laws, telling someone "you throw like a girl", could see you sacked.
(Detailed in the paper).

Bambu, did you act the ass with some Sheila years ago?

Sounds like you’re holding your breath waiting to be accused...

They all thought I was gay.

"Guilty until proven innocent" must be fought against.

Woman was in the media recently saying that when she was 9 and at family gatherings a boy cousin aged 11 would try to put his hand down her pants.
Age 10 is the age at which criminal liability starts. The 11 yr old boy could be tossed in prison today if the woman gets the cops to charge him with a crime.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: April 11, 2021, 05:48:26 AM »

In my world, under the new "sexual harassment" workplace laws, telling someone "you throw like a girl", could see you sacked.
(Detailed in the paper).

Bambu, did you act the ass with some Sheila years ago?

Sounds like you’re holding your breath waiting to be accused...

You have a statute of limitations?
No such protection in my world.
Any girl from elementary school, middle school or above, can make any false allegations, ...and in today's climate, in the rush to believe everything every woman says, over 10 at the time the man is gone...."have a nice life in prison".

A man in my complex waved and smiled at a woman across the way, as the management encourages residents to do, she went running off to management accusing him of being a pervert.
There was an investigation.
Totally innocent he was, other women said she was 'a bit strange' or something...maybe, but sane enough to make the complaint...several years ago.
I was doing the same thing as the man...but not anymore. Nor do I talk to any women in the complex like I used to do. I look down at the radio as I pass them in the roads.
I stay in my home as much as possible. Only venture out when absolutely necessary...and then wearing a mask, no smiling by me anymore.
I took note of the large placard in caps at the women's "March 4 Justice" rally a few weeks ago... Cut off the b.g sw..g..g d...s.

Womens groups are serious, very serious, they seem to want every man accused of anything to be convicted, women believed absolutely.
I'm not the only man 'running scared'...60%+ in the workplace are as well.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 05:59:57 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: April 11, 2021, 06:21:18 AM »

...some bullshit...

Outstanding!

Yes, quite outstanding. A good first step.

By the way we’re taking back the two trillion the rape and pillage party stole last cycle and putting it to work cleaning up the mess left by the recently deposed gaggle of anarchist grifters fronting as republicans. When you get caught stealing your second election in a row and you fail like no one has failed before and your fetish icon is going to prison, you don’t get to keep the loot.

Fuck up less, and it will take less money to fix your mistakes. In the meantime, stop being such a whiny little bitch.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: April 11, 2021, 06:26:16 AM »

Womens groups are serious, very serious, they seem to want every man accused of anything to be convicted, women believed absolutely.
I'm not the only man 'running scared'...60%+ in the workplace are as well.

I doubt you have anything big or swinging to worry about.

Since I know you are worrying already, you should really should also avoid posting on the internet. It opens you up to a high risk of more “false” accusations.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 2711