Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 2711

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498021 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #5130 on: April 11, 2021, 08:00:19 PM »

Cassius or Mohammed(sic)?
Neither.
It is The Greatest! And always will be.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5131 on: April 11, 2021, 08:42:47 PM »

OK, Boogie.

Speaking of Boogies...

Remember when you guys tried to blame this Officer’s murder on BLM/Antifa?

Suckers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/04/10/boogaloo-evidence-indictment/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: April 11, 2021, 08:47:03 PM »

Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace on Sunday grilled Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg for exaggerating the number of jobs that would be created by President Biden's $2 trillion-plus spending proposal.

Wallace noted that Buttigieg and other Biden administration officials overstated the number of jobs that would be created by Biden's "American Jobs Plan" last Sunday
( 19million claimed versus updated estimates closer to 3 million)and then asked, "Why mislead people?"

His response?

So yeah, you're right, I should be very precise. The difference in jobs that that particular analysis suggests is 2.7 million more.
That is a great place to be.

So, if that is a great “ place to be” why inflate it six times?
At least some of the media is asking legitimate questions.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: April 11, 2021, 08:51:25 PM »

Do you have a red beard and wear a beanie?
You could be getting a visit from the FBI over the invasion of the Capitol.
One van lifer did.
Seems someone on YouTube dobbed the couple in as travelling to Washington for Christmas....from Utah.
FBI seemed to get a facial recognition hit for both of them...wife as a police officer...husband because some invaders had red beards and beanies.

As luck would have it, the husband/couple could prove they were back home in Utah on invasion day...had phone records etc to prove it...when the FBI man came a callin'.
Family in Washington could tell all obout their stay and when they left for home.
Maybe had dated fuel receipts for the trip home.
The FBI man cleared the couple completely of any wrongdoing.
I keep all my phone records, and keep a detailed diary of every 'minute' I travel outside my complex. You just never know these days when trouble might land on your doorstep.
I keep a separate diary of my movements/times inside my complex.
If the "FBI" arrives...I too will have records to show.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:57:05 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

barton

« Reply #5134 on: April 11, 2021, 09:03:23 PM »

And, again, Barton deliberately used repeating Jenner's deadname multiple times for the purpose of getting a reaction and he got one.

You can defend him till the cows come home, Banks, but there was no other utility to its use there, if even that constitutes utility.

Good grief.

You truly missed the reference.   I was riffing off the "Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah!" scene in Life of Brian,  to underscore the absurdity of making a name taboo.   Or giving it wicked magical powers.   No one was being taunted.   Caitlyn can set all the rules she wants...and if I ever meet her,  I will do as I always do,  which is defer to her preferences and whatever ways she wants the past to be the past. 

You're like a prosecuting attorney but there's no court in session,  just a few guys at a message board venting on issues.   

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: April 11, 2021, 09:08:44 PM »

Baker testifies that the amount of fentanyl in George Floyd's system could have killed him
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: April 11, 2021, 09:27:24 PM »

Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace on Sunday grilled Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg for exaggerating the number of jobs that would be created by President Biden's $2 trillion-plus spending proposal.

Wallace noted that Buttigieg and other Biden administration officials overstated the number of jobs that would be created by Biden's "American Jobs Plan" last Sunday
( 19million claimed versus updated estimates closer to 3 million)and then asked, "Why mislead people?"

It leads to a predicted creation of 19 million jobs in the economy, according to Moody’s, more than the 16.3 mil predicted created because of the massive diminishment of republican power and the passage of the bipartisan Biden rescue package. Sadly as usual, Red, you will be qualified for exactly zero of the jobs that good government helps create.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5137 on: April 11, 2021, 09:37:31 PM »

Do you have a red beard and wear a beanie?
You could be getting a visit from the FBI over the invasion of the Capitol.
One van lifer did.
Seems someone on YouTube dobbed the couple in as travelling to Washington for Christmas....from Utah.
FBI seemed to get a facial recognition hit for both of them...wife as a police officer...husband because some invaders had red beards and beanies.

As luck would have it, the husband/couple could prove they were back home in Utah on invasion day...had phone records etc to prove it...when the FBI man came a callin'.
Family in Washington could tell all obout their stay and when they left for home.
Maybe had dated fuel receipts for the trip home.
The FBI man cleared the couple completely of any wrongdoing.
I keep all my phone records, and keep a detailed diary of every 'minute' I travel outside my complex. You just never know these days when trouble might land on your doorstep.
I keep a separate diary of my movements/times inside my complex.
If the "FBI" arrives...I too will have records to show.

Dude, you carry a personal tracking device.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5138 on: April 11, 2021, 09:40:24 PM »

And, again, Barton deliberately used repeating Jenner's deadname multiple times for the purpose of getting a reaction and he got one.

You can defend him till the cows come home, Banks, but there was no other utility to its use there, if even that constitutes utility.

Good grief.

You truly missed the reference.   I was riffing off the "Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah!" scene in Life of Brian,  to underscore the absurdity of making a name taboo.   Or giving it wicked magical powers.   No one was being taunted.   Caitlyn can set all the rules she wants...and if I ever meet her,  I will do as I always do,  which is defer to her preferences and whatever ways she wants the past to be the past. 

You're like a prosecuting attorney but there's no court in session,  just a few guys at a message board venting on issues.

Yeah. I missed that reference, too... much to my chagrin.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: April 11, 2021, 09:40:55 PM »

Womens groups are serious, very serious, they seem to want every man accused of anything to be convicted, women believed absolutely.
I'm not the only man 'running scared'...60%+ in the workplace are as well.

I doubt you have anything big or swinging to worry about.

Since I know you are worrying already, you should really should also avoid posting on the internet. It opens you up to a high risk of more “false” accusations.

Shows their mindset though.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5140 on: April 11, 2021, 09:53:09 PM »

Baker testifies that the amount of fentanyl in George Floyd's system could have killed him

Difference between you and me is I see that murder and legitimately say, “That could be me. Now every shady thing I did in my life will be put out there ensuring my criminalization despite the fact some cop literally crushed the breath out of me.”

Imagine being slowly killed knowing you’re going to die and there is nothing you can do.

Derek Chauvin murdered Floyd on camera and did not give a fuck.

Good thing that LT didn’t stop before getting to a well lit public area.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: April 11, 2021, 10:07:33 PM »

Difference between you and me is I see that murder and legitimately say, “That could be me. Now every shady thing I did in my life will be put out there ensuring my criminalization despite the fact some cop literally crushed the breath out of me.”

That isnt about HIS LIFE

Its about the fentanyl in his system that day could have killed him

Others disagreed.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5142 on: April 11, 2021, 10:16:54 PM »

That isnt about HIS LIFE

Its about the fentanyl in his system that day could have killed him

Others disagreed.

Fuck you.

He was a human being who was executed by an agent of 5he state.

You’re good with that.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: April 11, 2021, 10:22:03 PM »

I'm not good with a lot of what occurred.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5144 on: April 11, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »

I'm not good with a lot of what occurred.

Oh the day a cop basically stood on this guy’s neck for near ten m8nutes he would have died anyway from the drugs in his system.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 2711