Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 2930

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 765637 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #5685 on: April 20, 2021, 08:56:21 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5686 on: April 20, 2021, 08:59:21 PM »

Happy 95th Birthday, your Majesty.
God Save the Queen.

Seems Harry was none too popular among most members of the Royal Family. The Queen...and his brother, father, and sister in law spoke to him, seems everyone else shunned him.
Nothing he shouldn't have expected.

don't take this the wrong way but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: April 20, 2021, 09:22:02 PM »

Yes.  Justice is served.
Well, not according to AOC.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: April 20, 2021, 09:35:52 PM »

How much rent do you charge AOC for that space in your brain she takes up?
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: April 20, 2021, 09:58:56 PM »

If one of us is getting "the fuck out," it should be the person I banned once already.

That would be Larry.

Btw, you're still wrong.

But, behave as expected.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: April 20, 2021, 10:09:54 PM »

Not to be outdone Nancy Pelosi blurted  out this :

Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice. 

Thankfully it did not take long for bi-partisan condemnation of such a stupid statement.

Nancy Pelosi thanks George Floyd for being murdered," Huffington Post editor Philip Lewis summed up. 

What in the actual f," New York Post columnist Karol Markowicz reacted.

Ummm... he didn’t sacrifice his life... he was brutally, horrifically murdered. What the hell is this," Guardian writer Hannah Parkinson tweeted.

Sacrifice implies he had a choice," LA Times reporter Melissa Evans similarly wrote.

Oh, that is very bad. Very, very no," GQ correspondent Julia Ioffe expressed. 

real [W]hite person wearing kente cloth energy on this quote," progressive commentator Hasan Piker wrote.

I didn’t expect Pelosi to have one of the worst takes, but here we are," YouTube host Farron Cousins concluded. 

I don't expect anything less of Nancy Pelosi. Racism is and has always been a spectrum," author Frederick Joseph wrote. 

This type of lunacy is what happens when you view people as nothing but pawns for your cause," journalist Annika Rothstein said. 

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: April 20, 2021, 10:12:15 PM »

Meanwhile in NoVa....

You have to wonder how many cops like this are out there and then imagine how many lives have been ruined just because they could be ruined.

https://dcist.com/story/21/04/16/va-judge-tosses-elon-wilson-conviction-amid-police-bias-claims/

Maybe you should wonder more about:
According to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the number one killer of black males ages 10-35 is homicide, indicating a higher rate of violence than any other group. Black females are four times more likely to be murdered by a boyfriend or girlfriend than their white counterparts, and although intimate partner violence has declined for both black and white females, black women are still disproportionately killed.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5692 on: April 20, 2021, 10:24:20 PM »

If one of us is getting "the fuck out," it should be the person I banned once already.

That would be Larry.

Btw, you're still wrong.

But, behave as expected.

Putz

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5693 on: April 20, 2021, 10:25:19 PM »

Meanwhile in NoVa....

You have to wonder how many cops like this are out there and then imagine how many lives have been ruined just because they could be ruined.

https://dcist.com/story/21/04/16/va-judge-tosses-elon-wilson-conviction-amid-police-bias-claims/

Maybe you should wonder more about:
According to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the number one killer of black males ages 10-35 is homicide, indicating a higher rate of violence than any other group. Black females are four times more likely to be murdered by a boyfriend or girlfriend than their white counterparts, and although intimate partner violence has declined for both black and white females, black women are still disproportionately killed.

Your concern trolling is tiresome.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5694 on: April 20, 2021, 10:38:46 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: April 20, 2021, 11:00:58 PM »

Uno is losing his grip. He’s moving into the realm of sock-puppettude occupied by Red. (One or two t’s in puppettude? Two was a guess.) He should get some soap and wash his mouth out. Then he should stay in his room while he thinks hard about what he has done.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: April 20, 2021, 11:01:53 PM »

Local Columbus activist K.C. Taynor of Exodus Nation told The Daily Beast the latest police killing made it impossible to celebrate the Chauvin verdict.

Sooooo deprived

Biologicals, who couldnt/wouldnt raise the 15 year old, will now look to cha-chingggggg - having already compared this girl to Breonna
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: April 20, 2021, 11:04:25 PM »

Not to be outdone Nancy Pelosi blurted  out this :

Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice.

Thankfully it did not take long for bi-partisan condemnation of such a stupid statement.

Nancy Pelosi thanks George Floyd for being murdered," Huffington Post editor Philip Lewis summed up.

What in the actual f," New York Post columnist Karol Markowicz reacted.

Ummm... he didn’t sacrifice his life... he was brutally, horrifically murdered. What the hell is this," Guardian writer Hannah Parkinson tweeted.

Sacrifice implies he had a choice," LA Times reporter Melissa Evans similarly wrote.

Oh, that is very bad. Very, very no," GQ correspondent Julia Ioffe expressed.

real [W]hite person wearing kente cloth energy on this quote," progressive commentator Hasan Piker wrote.

I didn’t expect Pelosi to have one of the worst takes, but here we are," YouTube host Farron Cousins concluded.

I don't expect anything less of Nancy Pelosi. Racism is and has always been a spectrum," author Frederick Joseph wrote.

This type of lunacy is what happens when you view people as nothing but pawns for your cause," journalist Annika Rothstein said.

Over the past few days Red has attacked Pelosi, AOC, PBS's Yamiche Alcindor and CNN's Laura Coates.

I sense a theme.

Poor Red is very angry and likely petrified of woman with power and a voice.

poor Red, Mrs Red must scare the shit out of our passive aggressive fascist-racist troll.

LMAO

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: April 21, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »

That would be Larry.

Btw, you're still wrong.

But, behave as expected.

Larry got a time out.

You were banned outright.

You lie like a carpet. Talk about "behave as expected."

And there's a reason you can't answer my question. You're no better than Ward or Kid.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 2930