Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763253 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #6690 on: May 07, 2021, 11:18:39 PM »

Red posts shit like this here because anytime he opens his stupid gob in front of a real person, they slap him. Without us, he’d be so pent up.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6691 on: May 07, 2021, 11:22:59 PM »

Nailed it!

https://www.newsweek.com/woke-racism-systemic-problem-america-opinion-1589071?amp=1

This is bullshit:

Children as young as the third grade are indoctrinated with critical race theory (CRT), which claims a person's skin color will determine his/her future. CRT designates all white people as oppressors who "hold power and stay in power," while holding that all people of color are oppressed.

Just more white wing racist bullshit from the The Federalist.

Figures you’d slurp this up as gospel.

And you underscored her views with a kneejerk uberleftist reaction.

Here's the writer.

Bigot.

"Uncle Tim" resonated with you.

I know who she is.
She writes for Domenech’s rag.

As for Tim Scott I’ll say what I said before, you don’t waste time with people Harriet would have left behind.

So, you're doubling down on your intolerance.

No surprise. Like so many on the weak-minded left, and among Trump followers as well, you confuse tolerance with acceptance.

No. You confuse reality with the fever dreams you have storming around inside your dome.

You have health insurance , right?

Make an appointment to speak with a therapist.

Check your blood sugar.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6692 on: May 08, 2021, 12:33:31 AM »

Sorry Uno. I amend my prior post. Find a picture book on manners and get someone to read and explain it to you so you can ask questions when you get confused.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6693 on: May 08, 2021, 12:40:52 AM »

While it would be better if the economy wasn’t so brutally hollowed out by republican mismanagement, this was a great jobs report to browbeat Manchin and Sinema with to emphasize the importance of passing the jobs bill over the ridiculous and nefarious objections of every single republican in Congress.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6694 on: May 08, 2021, 09:10:46 AM »

While it would be better if the economy wasn’t so brutally hollowed out by republican mismanagement, this was a great jobs report to browbeat Manchin and Sinema with to emphasize the importance of passing the jobs bill over the ridiculous and nefarious objections of every single republican in Congress.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6695 on: May 08, 2021, 09:12:09 AM »

Nailed it!

https://www.newsweek.com/woke-racism-systemic-problem-america-opinion-1589071?amp=1

This is bullshit:

Children as young as the third grade are indoctrinated with critical race theory (CRT), which claims a person's skin color will determine his/her future. CRT designates all white people as oppressors who "hold power and stay in power," while holding that all people of color are oppressed.

Just more white wing racist bullshit from the The Federalist.

Figures you’d slurp this up as gospel.

And you underscored her views with a kneejerk uberleftist reaction.

Here's the writer.

Bigot.

"Uncle Tim" resonated with you.

I know who she is.
She writes for Domenech’s rag.

As for Tim Scott I’ll say what I said before, you don’t waste time with people Harriet would have left behind.

So, you're doubling down on your intolerance.

No surprise. Like so many on the weak-minded left, and among Trump followers as well, you confuse tolerance with acceptance.

No. You confuse reality with the fever dreams you have storming around inside your dome.

You have health insurance , right?

Make an appointment to speak with a therapist.

Check your blood sugar.

Happy Mother’s Day!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6697 on: May 08, 2021, 09:24:39 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6698 on: May 08, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/07/us/school-apologizes-white-student-support-circle/index.html

I personally think a white student ‘discussion’ Circle would be very productive if moderated fairly and correctly.

It is a chance for white kids to meet and discuss what they see and feel without having to be defensive or feel they are under attack.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6699 on: May 08, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/07/us/school-apologizes-white-student-support-circle/index.html

I personally think a white student ‘discussion’ Circle would be very productive if moderated fairly and correctly.

It is a chance for white kids to meet and discuss what they see and feel without having to be defensive or feel they are under attack.

But you can't make it exclusive, of course
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6700 on: May 08, 2021, 10:26:34 AM »

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 10:29:52 AM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #6702 on: May 08, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »

The Chinese rocket landing lottery brings to mind the prophetic words of song-writer math whiz, Tom Lehrer, writing about German rocket man Wehrner Von Braun,

"Once the rocket goes up
who cares where they come down
thats not my department...

and I'm learning Chinese, said Wehrner Von Braun "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEJ9HrZq7Ro

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6703 on: May 08, 2021, 11:30:39 AM »

Reminds me of how I paid my tuition for 1st semester senior year.

June of 1979 I printed and sold enough “Official Skylab Target” tees to pay tuition, rent and replace the exhaust on my 72 Chevelle.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6704 on: May 08, 2021, 11:35:45 AM »

Reminds me of how I paid my tuition for 1st semester senior year.

June of 1979 I printed and sold enough “Official Skylab Target” tees to pay tuition, rent and replace the exhaust on my 72 Chevelle.
Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 ... 2929