Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762585 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #6810 on: May 11, 2021, 01:25:15 AM »

What are you upset about here, fudge pants?

You are quite shrill but completely nonsensical.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: May 11, 2021, 01:25:29 AM »

Fucktard Larry justifies all actions because of one statement

heh

LB doing great service in enabling his people

You are such an asshole.

You're doing a great job enabling racist cops, aka your people.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: May 11, 2021, 02:31:02 AM »

Why I allow almost any bullshit at all to go on here:
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: May 11, 2021, 02:36:59 AM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: May 11, 2021, 02:40:09 AM »

“At the end of March, there were more than 5,000 children in Customs and Border Protection Patrol stations. Today, that number is approximately 600…. The amount of time children spend in CBP facilities is down by 75 percent — from 131 hours at the end of March to under 30 hours now.”
WH Press Conference

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: May 11, 2021, 02:43:37 AM »

(AZ) State senator Paul Boyer, who voted for the “audit,” told New York Times reporter Michael Wines “It makes us look like idiots…. Looking back, I didn’t think it would be this ridiculous. It’s embarrassing to be a state senator at this point.”
From Heather Cox Richardson's daily news of May 10th.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: May 11, 2021, 05:45:34 AM »

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: May 11, 2021, 08:21:38 AM »

Love Comic Sans font.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

barton

« Reply #6818 on: May 11, 2021, 09:52:36 AM »

Fucktard Larry justifies all actions because of one statement

heh

LB doing great service in enabling his people

So what was the legal basis for the stop?   You never actually explained that,  amidst all your name-calling.

barton

« Reply #6819 on: May 11, 2021, 09:56:59 AM »

[Janis Ian commentary]

Is that the Janis Ian who was society's child back in the 60s/70s?   I like her list.   

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: May 11, 2021, 10:54:03 AM »

Quite the contrast,  what happens after a mass shooting in Russia with what happens here.   Say what you will about totalitarians, they get stuff done.

Russian media said the shooter was a former student of the school who reportedly called himself “a god” on his account on the messaging app Telegram and promised to “kill a large amount of biomass” on the morning of the shooting. The account was blocked by Telegram after the attack, the independent news outlet Meduza said.

Russian lawmaker Alexander Khinshtein said on Telegram the suspect received his gun license less than two weeks ago and the school didn’t have any security aside from a panic button.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences to the families of the victims and wished a speedy recovery to the wounded, ordering the government to given them all the necessary assistance. Russian officials promised to pay victims; families 1 million rubles (roughly $13,500) each and give 200,000 to 400,000 rubles ($2,700-$5,400) to the wounded.

Putin also ordered Victor Zolotov, head of Russia’s National Guard, to revise regulations on the types of weapons allowed for civilian use in light of the attack. Authorities in Tatarstan ordered checks on all gun owners in the region.

Russia’s Emergency Ministry sent a plane with doctors and medical equipment to Kazan and two leading officials, Health Minister Mikhail Murashko and Education Minister Sergei Kravtsov, headed to the region....

https://apnews.com/article/europe-russia-shootings-school-shootings-education-88cd3352f3a04eafe602628386da9600
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: May 11, 2021, 12:00:27 PM »

Of course.
Confiscate all guns from those who DIDNOT shoot anyone.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: May 11, 2021, 12:22:15 PM »

[Janis Ian commentary]

Is that the Janis Ian who was society's child back in the 60s/70s?   I like her list.

Yes, and At Seventeen a few years later.

Still making music. Also writing SF.

And being an activist.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: May 11, 2021, 12:26:17 PM »

Meanwhile, on Fox:

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: May 11, 2021, 12:43:11 PM »

Please an English speaking aid! VA sent me an aid who could not speak. An afro-American please no hablo the espanol. Cuba, Honduras, no no no. Came and worked an hour than left said we worked her too hard. Left her alone because we saw she could barely speak. They told her she would not have to work too hard in Amerika? Not my first rodeo, I have had very good experiences in the past but this was my first experience with an extended anchor baby family member.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 2929