Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762329 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #6915 on: May 12, 2021, 09:02:56 PM »

Palestinian Christians and Muslims constituted 90% of the population of Palestine in 1919, just before the third wave of Jewish immigration under the post-WW1 British Mandatory Authority,[56][57] opposition to which spurred the consolidation of a unified national identity, fragmented as it was by regional, class, religious and family differences.[58][59] The history of the Palestinian national identity is a disputed issue amongst scholars.[60][61] "Palestinian" was used to refer to the nationalist concept of a Palestinian people by Palestinian Arabs from the late 19th century, albeit in a limited way until World War I.[42][43] The dissolution of the Ottoman Empire and creation of Mandatory Palestine replaced Ottoman citizen with Palestinian citizenship, solidifying a national identity. After the creation of the State of Israel, the exodus of 1948 and more so after the exodus of 1967, the term evolved into a sense of a shared future in the form of aspirations for a significantly-reduced Palestinian state.[42] Palestinian identity encompasses the heritage of all ages from biblical times up to the Ottoman period.[62]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians

Sounds like they've been there a while.
Too bad the Palestinians  decided to reject the UN partition plan
Hasn’t worked well for them has it?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6916 on: May 12, 2021, 09:47:11 PM »

Oh, and one more thing.

The Biden administration will resume construction of the southern border wall as the immigration crisis continues to spiral out of control.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers will restart construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of the wall in the Rio Grande Valley. The decision reportedly follows pressure from local residents and politicians to mend the incessant crossing surge.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: May 12, 2021, 10:06:41 PM »

Is Mexico paying for it?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: May 12, 2021, 10:13:39 PM »

Is Mexico paying for it?
You could ask Ole Joe, if you think he would answer 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: May 12, 2021, 10:19:17 PM »

The treason weasels seem to be preening extra viciously this evening. It must be because of the fresh apostate blood on their lips. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: May 12, 2021, 10:30:32 PM »

Is Mexico paying for it?
You could ask Ole Joe, if you think he would answer
Why would I ask “Ole” Joe? I asked Kid because apparently he believed the answer was “yes” four years ago.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6923 on: May 12, 2021, 10:42:24 PM »

Say Joe!
About those pipelines.

Department of Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm admitted during a press briefing on the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack Tuesday the best way to transport fuel across parts of the country is pipelines, despite the fact that the Biden administration has revoked pipeline permits, including Keystone XL.

John Kerry, the U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, contradicted the Biden administration Wednesday by admitting pipelines are a more efficient way of transporting fuel than train or truck after the administration has revoked pipeline permits, including Keystone XL.

Oh.

Ya don’t need to move and process tar sand oil. Best to leave it where it is rather than trying to squeeze the last drop of petro dollars out of the ground.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: May 13, 2021, 01:06:03 AM »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6925 on: May 13, 2021, 01:11:54 AM »

Wow!  2500 reward.

I am embarrassed to be from New York

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: May 13, 2021, 01:13:06 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/05/13/anderson-cooper-liz-cheney-republican-party-gaslight-kth-ac360-vpx.cnn

Members of Congress lying about January 6th during the hearing on those events.

That's joined by McCarthy's assertion that nobody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election - that it's over.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: May 13, 2021, 02:25:11 AM »

Wow!  2500 reward.

I am embarrassed to be from New York

Not as embarrassed as New York. How did they make you leave? I’m asking for a friend.

While republicans were busy spitting on their oaths, their constituents, and the constitution, America got a little greater again as it has every day during the Biden administration

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/12/2030145/--End-to-83-years-of-racist-exclusion-Washington-farmworkers-celebrate-new-overtime-pay-law

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: May 13, 2021, 05:16:15 AM »

Any sitting republican who did not object to the voice vote on Liz Cheney has violated their oath of office. There is no reason to believe anything any of them ever says again.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: May 13, 2021, 05:29:33 AM »

Well, alright...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-administration-to-resume-border-wall-construction-as-crisis-worsens

LOL.
And after all their hatred of Trump's wall.
They should hand in their commission and give the baton to Trump so he can finish what he started.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 2929