Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 760085 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7455 on: May 21, 2021, 11:15:49 PM »

Larry thinks "Jews will not replace us" was chanted at the Capitol Jan 6.

heh

Chanted by the same fuckers who assaulted the Capitol when they were chanting, “Hang Mike Pence”. PB crackers committed killings at both incidents, btw. “Jews will not replace us” is what they were chanting in Virginia when the republicans decided that those self inflated juveniles were not just the base, but the entirety of the party.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 11:19:14 PM by facilitatorn »
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: May 22, 2021, 12:25:51 AM »

Red is mischaracterizing this

http://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/21/nyregion/times-square-protest-diamond-district.html

More to thank Bibi for. He should confess, resign, and start his sentence for the sake of the Jewish people if no one else.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 05:16:38 AM by facilitatorn »

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: May 22, 2021, 03:51:46 AM »

Palestinians and co won the war!
...just ask them, they'll tell you.

Israelis won the war!
...just ask them, they'll tell you.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: May 22, 2021, 04:12:39 AM »

Anti-Semitism attacks in New York and California are vicious

Biden and Schumer reactions?
<crickets>

When Trump was silent on such hate crimes,  the GOP members here assured us he was just waiting for the investigation to be done and all the facts in hand.   Why the different standard now?
News Item

Roving bands of Palestinians went hunting for Jews in New York City Thursday night. The Palestinians were seen on video attacking, beating, spitting on and firebombing Jews. New York Red Bulls soccer goalie Lucas Weis said he was confronted by a group of knife-wielding Palestinians in New York who demanded to know if he is Jewish. When he said no, they said they would have killed him if he said yes. At least one Jewish man was hospitalized in New York after being beaten by Palestinians. Palestinian-American Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) who has been very vocal on the recent battle between Israel and Hamas in Gaza–including challenging Joe Biden to his face–has not said a word about the attacks by her Palestinian Muslim brethren on Jewish Americans in New York City.

Barton is calling for a video review.
Got a real news source, or just Gateway Pundit? I'd call for a video review on that.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: May 22, 2021, 07:14:58 AM »

---Israel-Hamas War Showcased Iran’s Rocket Threat
Tehran is supplying its proxies and partners with increasingly sophisticated arms.---

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-05-22/israel-hamas-war-in-gaza-showcased-iran-s-rocket-threat

"death to America" since 1979! Being nice and treating them as rational peace loving equals clearly does not work. Just war mongering suicidals.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

barton

« Reply #7461 on: May 22, 2021, 11:00:49 AM »

My favorite Gateway Pundit headline this week was

Pro-Life Activist Daleiden Says Dr. Fauci Owns Every Bit of Horrific Pittsburgh Study where Scientists are Growing Aborted Baby Hair on Lab Rats 

New York Post,  eat your heart out! 

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: May 22, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »

You’re comparing Police to homicidal white supremacists is just plain stupid.

No. I'm not.

I'm comparing YOUR and OTHERS' reaction to those crimes.

On a scale of victimhood, the loss of those ELEVEN people was far greater to our society than those low life criminals.

And the outcry far less.
Because you stupid fucking racist the issue is not "someone died" but the state action that resulted in their deaths. But you know that you stupid fucking racist.

Here's another who is lost.

But willfully so.

And note the continued weaving of the false narrative, the knee-jerk labeling of racist ...
Because you are one. Because you continually devalue the lives of black people, Palestinian children, any one not like you. You get called a racist because of your racist comments and behavior,  "Buckwheat".

Monkeys like you are the true bigots.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: May 22, 2021, 11:15:59 AM »

I know others have commented on this.   But....

ELEVEN law-abiding and contributing-to-a-more-just-society Jews being killed in the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh represents a great loss to the country. But you wouldn't know it. Known criminals like a Michael Brown, or a George Floyd are mourned as a terrible loss to our society, both having done nothing for no one but themselves, because...well, they're not Jews, right?

(...)

See if you can put 2 and 2 together, and maybe you'll begin to understand who the real persecuted are, and who the extremists are.

Maybe.

Trying to follow your logic here:

1.  11 Jews were killed and they were law-abiding and good people.   Dozens of BIPoC killed in racially motivated incidents,  but they're all thugs or parasites so fuck em.   Therefore,  in your zero-sum game calculation of who is really persecuted,  it's Jews.   

2. Blacks endure systemic racism that affects millions in terms of health care,  criminal justice,  education,  housing,  access to startup capital, exposure to carcinogens,   etc.  but ELEVEN JEWISH PEOPLE WERE SHOT so Jews are the ones who are the "real persecuted. "   You make it sound like a contest that Jews won,  because you have special wisdom on what human lives matter!   

3.  When someone shoots up a temple,  it's a violent hate crime.   But when people with badges pull an injured black man from a car and beat him to death,  oh no,  no hate crime there.   No racial bias.  THEY HAD BADGES.   When an ex-sheriff deputy tries to detain a black jogger and then kills him,  oh no,  not a hate crime.   The guy was JOGGING SUSPICIOUSLY!  HE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A FINE UPSTANDING CITIZEN SO DON'T BELIEVE THE MANY PEOPLE WHO SAID HE WAS AND MISS WHAT HE BROUGHT TO THEIR LIVES!   

How fucking dumb are you?

Not as dumb as you since you apparently can't sift the data presented and come to the proper conclusions.

Shitface.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: May 22, 2021, 11:32:33 AM »

DiBlasio's attacks on the police are paying off for the criminal element.

NYC heading back to the days of Seventies.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: May 22, 2021, 11:41:22 AM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: May 22, 2021, 01:47:40 PM »

There is a Council Woman on the Detroit City Council, Raquel Lopez of District 6, they call her "Rocky," and she has proven that pumping more money into the police departments does not necessarily equal lower crime, sometimes it is best to pump money into social programs, etc, to reduce crime. Detroit is lucky to have her. People can interview her to learn how to lower crime with social programs instead of just hiring more police.

Here is Rocky's Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/Raquel4CityCouncil

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: May 22, 2021, 01:49:58 PM »

FRANCE 24 English 

7 hours  · 

#Pfizer will deliver two billion doses "over the next 18 months", including one billion in 2021, to poor nations

-----------------------------

We need to teach the poorer nations how to manufacture the vaccines so that they make it themselves. And a lot of poor nations want to have pharmaceutical companies anyway.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: May 22, 2021, 02:36:55 PM »

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: May 22, 2021, 02:38:58 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 2929