Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759803 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7680 on: May 26, 2021, 04:32:23 PM »

“It's been a year since white people were briefly reminded of the terrorism they allow their cops to commit and felt bad about it for a moment before remembering that they don't actually give as shit.”

Elie Mystal

Good example of using an isolated incident to justify racist comments.

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Pull your head out of your ass.

Too much has been extrapolated from the death of a common criminal. Had it occurred in any other year but 2020, pffffft.

That's just the way it is.

In other words if not for COVID it would be just another dead nigger, right?

Fuck you.

Your words, not mine. You do that a lot, Larry. Assign opinions to others that they did not express. You ought to stop it, because it causes a lot of unnecessary bullshit, like this.

The point is that in the phenomenal year of 2020, when people weren't working, when they had time to get exercised about many things, in an election year, with a volatile POTUS, George Floyd was vaulted to martyrdom by a confluence of events, and not by his own doing. His family made sure to capitalize on it, though, as many others would.

See if you can read that with your highly educated mind and interpret it correctly, this time.

Yeah, I read you loud and clear.

You get to decide whose life is important and whose isn’t.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7681 on: May 26, 2021, 04:34:25 PM »

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-declare-riot-portland-protesters-mark-year-george/story?id=77910797

Leftists hate facts, KID.

Police declared a riot in Oregon's largest city on Tuesday night as a demonstration to commemorate the one year anniversary of George Floyd's death spiraled into chaos.

Hundreds of people gathered outside the Multnomah County Justice Center in downtown Portland on Tuesday evening. Some individuals were wearing helmets and carrying gas masks, umbrellas and backpacks. As the crowd chanted "burn the building down," some people lit a dumpster on fire and pushed it up against the justice center while others vandalized the building with graffiti, according to the Portland Police Bureau.

Police officers warned the crowd that the gathering was now considered an unlawful assembly and that those who continued engaging in criminal activity would be subject to arrest and use of force. Some individuals in the crowd threw frozen water bottles, glass bottles, eggs, metal spikes and mortar-style fireworks at the officers, police said.

The crowd then marched to the nearby Portland City Hall, where some individuals smashed windows. Police declared the unlawful assembly a riot at around 10 p.m. local time and ordered the crowd to disperse. But the crowd continued wandering through the downtown area, blocking traffic in the streets, breaking windows of various businesses and damaging other property, according to police.

Protesters smashed windows at a Starbucks and other businesses in downtown Portland.

"Slowly, as the number of people in the crowd became smaller and smaller, they began to spread out, fight among themselves and light occasional trash can fires," the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement early Wednesday. "People within the crowd were overheard saying the night was a success."

Stay classy, BLM.

From your own posted facts.

Some individuals were wearing helmets and carrying gas masks, umbrellas and backpacks. As the crowd chanted "burn the building down," some people lit a dumpster on fire and pushed it up against the justice center while others vandalized the building with graffiti, according to the Portland Police Bureau.

Slowly, as the number of people in the crowd became smaller and smaller, they began to spread out, fight among themselves and light occasional trash can fires," the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement early Wednesday.

Stay classy you racist asshole.

"People within the crowd were overheard saying the night was a success."

Police declared a riot in Oregon's largest city on Tuesday night as a demonstration to commemorate the one year anniversary of George Floyd's death spiraled into chaos.

If you weren't so emotionally crippled you might interpret what's in front of you, DOPE.

What people were saying the night was a success?

How do you know those assholes weren’t Boogaloo Bois?

You see what you want to see because you’re a racist asshole.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7682 on: May 26, 2021, 04:43:20 PM »

Emotionally crippled?

I have to laugh because I’m not the nimrod who keeps getting booted from the forum and coming back with a new alias.

You can’t be yourself because you know you’re fucked up.

Get your ass into therapy, son. It could do you a world of good.

Hell, I kept my appointment with my therapist day before yesterday even though I’m in a rehab facility.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7683 on: May 26, 2021, 04:46:49 PM »

“It's been a year since white people were briefly reminded of the terrorism they allow their cops to commit and felt bad about it for a moment before remembering that they don't actually give as shit.”

Elie Mystal

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Too much has been extrapolated from the death of a common criminal. Had it occurred in any other year but 2020, pffffft.

Fuck you.

Your words, not mine. You do that a lot, Larry. Assign opinions to others that they did not express. You ought to stop it, because it causes a lot of unnecessary bullshit, like this.

The point is that in the phenomenal year of 2020, when people weren't working, when they had time to get exercised about many things, in an election year, with a volatile POTUS, George Floyd was vaulted to martyrdom by a confluence of events, and not by his own doing. His family made sure to capitalize on it, though, as many others would.

See if you can read that with your highly educated mind and interpret it correctly, this time.

No, you don't read anything clearly. I don't decide. The media and politicians and the glitterati decide those things.

I just happen to express opinions that do not conform to, but rather, expose your particular kind of bullshit.

Get a new act, Larry.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7684 on: May 26, 2021, 04:48:19 PM »

Emotionally crippled?

I have to laugh because I’m not the nimrod who keeps getting booted from the forum and coming back with a new alias.

Hell, I kept my appointment with my therapist day before yesterday even though I’m in a rehab facility.

Thanks for proving my point.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7685 on: May 26, 2021, 04:53:36 PM »

Larry and his leftist tools here like to shut down debate with their constant labeling others who may not agree with them as as racists.

This guy gets how irresponsible that is, because he asserts that debate is something that has been disallowed in the black community.

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-the-1776-project-rejects-us-lavocracy-claims/41BC5C75-C58D-4053-B686-37E842C79FD8.html

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7686 on: May 26, 2021, 04:53:57 PM »

Elie Mystal

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Fuck you.

No, you don't read anything clearly. I don't decide. The media and politicians and the glitterati decide those things.

I just happen to express opinions that do not conform to, but rather, expose [/i]your particular kind of bullshit.

Get a new act, Larry.

Your superiority complex is merely a self defense mechanism that helps you cope with your pathetic existence.

Get help.

You really need help. Your

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7687 on: May 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »

Emotionally crippled?

Thanks for proving my point.

heh

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7688 on: May 26, 2021, 04:56:06 PM »

Elie Mystal

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Fuck you.

I just happen to express opinions that do not conform to, but rather, expose [/i]your particular kind of bullshit.

Get a new act, Larry.

Your superiority complex is merely a self defense mechanism that helps you cope with your pathetic existence.

Get help.

By all means, pontificate, Professor on my "pathetic existence".

That might provide some actual amusement.

LMAO

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7689 on: May 26, 2021, 04:57:01 PM »

From 1993 to 2019, crime steadily decreased in the U.S. Every president since Bill Clinton inherited a declining crime rate and left office with a further decline in crime rate, until Donald J. Trump came along. During Mr. Trump’s final year in office, violent crimes and homicides spiked. Yet if you tuned into Fox News, you’d draw the conclusion that the Democratic Party is opposed to law and order.

Crime is going to be an issue up and down the ballot in 2022, and many local politicians are already feeling the heat. Now that violent crime is on the rise, we Democrats can no longer afford to sit by passively while Republicans trumpet bellicose law-and-order talking points. If we don’t aggressively begin to own the crime issue and make Republicans respond to their own failures, we risk losing our slim majorities in Congress.

The modern Democratic Party is flat-out better on crime than Republicans. Mr. Trump presided over the greatest crime rise in modern American history. Now it’s time for the Democratic consultant class to stop its bed-wetting on this issue and take this case to the American people: A lawless president created the perfect storm for the crime crisis America now faces.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-are-the-anticrime-party-11622045951?mod=opinion_lead_pos5

James Carville in WSJ

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7690 on: May 26, 2021, 05:15:14 PM »

Elie Mystal

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Fuck you.

Get a new act, Larry.

Get help.

By all means, pontificate, Professor on my "pathetic existence".

That might provide some actual amusement.

LMAO

You love to point out my failures and my embracing of victimhood and by doing so turn a mirror onto your own shortcomings.

Bye, bitch

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7691 on: May 26, 2021, 05:26:07 PM »

Going round and round with HAMMY/UTLEY/UNO is like watching a news cycle on FNC

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7692 on: May 26, 2021, 05:26:25 PM »

As a dumpster fire, Uno speaks in solidarity with the victimized dumpsters and trash cans of Portland. Waste receptacle advocacy will not be silenced!
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7693 on: May 26, 2021, 05:41:08 PM »

From 1993 to 2019, crime steadily decreased in the U.S. Every president since Bill Clinton inherited a declining crime rate and left office with a further decline in crime rate, until Donald J. Trump came along. During Mr. Trump’s final year in office, violent crimes and homicides spiked. Yet if you tuned into Fox News, you’d draw the conclusion that the Democratic Party is opposed to law and order.

Crime is going to be an issue up and down the ballot in 2022, and many local politicians are already feeling the heat. Now that violent crime is on the rise, we Democrats can no longer afford to sit by passively while Republicans trumpet bellicose law-and-order talking points. If we don’t aggressively begin to own the crime issue and make Republicans respond to their own failures, we risk losing our slim majorities in Congress.

The modern Democratic Party is flat-out better on crime than Republicans. Mr. Trump presided over the greatest crime rise in modern American history. Now it’s time for the Democratic consultant class to stop its bed-wetting on this issue and take this case to the American people: A lawless president created the perfect storm for the crime crisis America now faces.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-are-the-anticrime-party-11622045951?mod=opinion_lead_pos5

James Carville in WSJ

If I were the Dems I’d latch onto this issue and tell everyone in the nation the GOP has blocked every initiative into common sense gun control and how they’re  blocking every channel toward easing the economic inequalities that drive crime across the board.

Give the people what they want (Biden’s HUGE proposals) and LOUDLY blame GOP if they continue to block progress.

Win-win in midterms because when GOP squawks remind people who GOP is LYING to them.

That will boil down GOP opposition in states that are not considered swing states because what rational conservative wants to burn down the nation for the minions of Donald Trump?

Carville knows his shit but he lost me 20 years ago when too Big Dog Clinton off the field for Gore against Bush over a goddamnblow job.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7694 on: May 26, 2021, 05:42:37 PM »

As a dumpster fire, Uno speaks in solidarity with the victimized dumpsters and trash cans of Portland. Waste receptacle advocacy will not be silenced!

Ha!

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 2929