Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759838 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7695 on: May 26, 2021, 05:44:46 PM »

“It's been a year since white people were briefly reminded of the terrorism they allow their cops to commit and felt bad about it for a moment before remembering that they don't actually give as shit.”

Elie Mystal

Good example of using an isolated incident to justify racist comments.

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Pull your head out of your ass.

Too much has been extrapolated from the death of a common criminal. Had it occurred in any other year but 2020, pffffft.

That's just the way it is.

In other words if not for COVID it would be just another dead nigger, right?

Fuck you.

Your words, not mine. You do that a lot, Larry. Assign opinions to others that they did not express. You ought to stop it, because it causes a lot of unnecessary bullshit, like this.

The point is that in the phenomenal year of 2020, when people weren't working, when they had time to get exercised about many things, in an election year, with a volatile POTUS, George Floyd was vaulted to martyrdom by a confluence of events, and not by his own doing. His family made sure to capitalize on it, though, as many others would.

See if you can read that with your highly educated mind and interpret it correctly, this time.

Yeah, I read you loud and clear.

You get to decide whose life is important and whose isn’t.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

No, you don't read anything clearly. I don't decide. The media and politicians and the glitterati decide those things.

I just happen to express opinions that do not conform to, but rather, expose [/i]your particular kind of bullshit.

Get a new act, Larry.

Your superiority complex is merely a self defense mechanism that helps you cope with your pathetic existence.

Get help.

You really need help. Your

By all means, pontificate, Professor on my "pathetic existence".

That might provide some actual amusement.

LMAO

You love to point out my failures and my embracing of victimhood and by doing so turn a mirror onto your own shortcomings.

Bye, bitch

Did the therapist teach all that?

The root of your problems is anger, Larry.

Anger has defined your existence.

It will remain ever so.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: May 26, 2021, 05:50:11 PM »

“It's been a year since white people were briefly reminded of the terrorism they allow their cops to commit and felt bad about it for a moment before remembering that they don't actually give as shit.”

Elie Mystal

Good example of using an isolated incident to justify racist comments.

BAE.

“Isolated incident?”

Pull your head out of your ass.

Too much has been extrapolated from the death of a common criminal. Had it occurred in any other year but 2020, pffffft.

That's just the way it is.

In other words if not for COVID it would be just another dead nigger, right?

Fuck you.

Your words, not mine. You do that a lot, Larry. Assign opinions to others that they did not express. You ought to stop it, because it causes a lot of unnecessary bullshit, like this.

The point is that in the phenomenal year of 2020, when people weren't working, when they had time to get exercised about many things, in an election year, with a volatile POTUS, George Floyd was vaulted to martyrdom by a confluence of events, and not by his own doing. His family made sure to capitalize on it, though, as many others would.

See if you can read that with your highly educated mind and interpret it correctly, this time.

Yeah, I read you loud and clear.

You get to decide whose life is important and whose isn’t.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

No, you don't read anything clearly. I don't decide. The media and politicians and the glitterati decide those things.

I just happen to express opinions that do not conform to, but rather, expose [/i]your particular kind of bullshit.

Get a new act, Larry.

Your superiority complex is merely a self defense mechanism that helps you cope with your pathetic existence.

Get help.

You really need help. Your

By all means, pontificate, Professor on my "pathetic existence".

That might provide some actual amusement.

LMAO

You love to point out my failures and my embracing of victimhood and by doing so turn a mirror onto your own shortcomings.

Bye, bitch

Did the therapist teach all that?

The root of your problems is anger, Larry.

Anger has defined your existence.

It will remain ever so.
The root of your problems is you are an unredeemable asshole. That you are a racist as well is just salt in that soup.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: May 26, 2021, 06:11:45 PM »

Angry Larry and State School Steve are in the job, defending the universe from any POV that might wreck their carefully constructed racial narrative!!!

They are two of the most DISHONEST posters here.

Won't be long before Ivory Tower Josh weighs in.

Heh
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7698 on: May 26, 2021, 06:12:58 PM »

Angry?

Why not?

I’m in good company.

“To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time. ”

― James Baldwin
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 06:55:59 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7699 on: May 26, 2021, 06:14:20 PM »

Angry Larry and State School Steve are in the job, defending the universe from any POV that might wreck their carefully constructed racial narrative!!!

Heh

Every one is wrong except for you, right.

Get some couch time, you racist asshole.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: May 26, 2021, 06:42:14 PM »

Heh

Don't want to speak for you but I consider it a badge of honor to be declared "dishonest" by a racist asshole troll. And proud to be in your company.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: May 26, 2021, 07:19:14 PM »

The modern Democratic Party is flat-out better on crime than Republicans. Mr. Trump presided over the greatest crime rise in modern American history.

Ridiculous
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7702 on: May 26, 2021, 07:41:06 PM »

Heh

Don't want to speak for you but I consider it a badge of honor to be declared "dishonest" by a racist asshole troll. And proud to be in your company.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7703 on: May 26, 2021, 07:41:42 PM »

The modern Democratic Party is flat-out better on crime than Republicans. Mr. Trump presided over the greatest crime rise in modern American history.

Ridiculous

Fake news

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: May 26, 2021, 08:25:58 PM »

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=credit%20counselor&l=remote&advn=2826073906983080&vjk=76c57e92e01df53e

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=baseball%20announcer&l=remote&vjk=189a3249c3da4b13

And, of course, there is no requirement that a legislator have a college degree.
Try to get elected without one.

Too late.

Too late for me, too.

But it worked for Tulsi Gabbard! Patrick Kennedy, too.

Tulsi Gabbard earned a BSBA degree at Hawai’i Pacific University in 2009
Patrick Kennedy graduated  with a Bachelor of Science degree from Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island, ...

Yes.

So?

Tulsi Gabbard was elected to the Hawaii legislature in 2002, 7 years before she finished her degree.

Patrick J. Kennedy joined the RI House of Representatives in 1989. He graduated from PC in 1991.

IOW, Ward, your comments are irrelevant to your so-called point.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7705 on: May 26, 2021, 08:33:29 PM »

Dammit woman!

Don’t you know people burned dumpsters and spray painted buildings in Portland?

“Not having a January 6 Commission to look into exactly what occurred is a slap in the faces of all the officers who did their jobs that day,” Gladys Sicknick said in a statement provided to POLITICO. “I suggest that all Congressmen and Senators who are against this Bill visit my son’s grave in Arlington National Cemetery and, while there, think about what their hurtful decisions will do to those officers who will be there for them going forward.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/26/capitol-police-sicknick-jan-6-490943

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: May 26, 2021, 08:33:46 PM »

Emotionally crippled?

I have to laugh because I’m not the nimrod who keeps getting booted from the forum and coming back with a new alias.

You can’t be yourself because you know you’re fucked up.

Get your ass into therapy, son. It could do you a world of good.

Hell, I kept my appointment with my therapist day before yesterday even though I’m in a rehab facility.

Karnac the Pig has only been booted from the forum once (since I became a Global Moderator). The rest of the times that he's left and come back were from his own shame, not by administrative action (though he'd been warned in the past by Liq, I am pretty sure).

But it's true that whether it's Hercules, Petunia, Porky, or Karnac, it's the same Piggy.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: May 26, 2021, 08:38:01 PM »

Ridiculous

I'd ask you which part you mean, but you, Mr. "I engage in responses to my posts," ducked the last time I asked you for clarity, so there is no reason to expect you to respond this time, either.

barton

« Reply #7708 on: May 26, 2021, 08:50:37 PM »

So...

every year on this date (last night) cities will burn?

You are all OK with this?

So what cities “burned” last night?

Portland

One dumpster fire was reported.  You suck as a propagandist.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 2929