Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759756 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

barton

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7711 on: May 26, 2021, 09:03:06 PM »

Have you considered autoerotic asphyxiation, as a hobby?   Almost anything would be a better use of your time,  KC.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7713 on: May 26, 2021, 09:07:19 PM »

The modern Democratic Party is flat-out better on crime than Republicans. Mr. Trump presided over the greatest crime rise in modern American history.

Ridiculous

With your cult’s long history of lazy dishonest and criminal behavior no one in their right mind would ever think a republican could be tough on crime.

Republicans being guilty of crimes is a given.

The republican party is a wholly criminal organization and a nexus of terrorism.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: May 26, 2021, 09:46:06 PM »

Emotionally crippled?

I have to laugh because I’m not the nimrod who keeps getting booted from the forum and coming back with a new alias.

You can’t be yourself because you know you’re fucked up.

Get your ass into therapy, son. It could do you a world of good.

Hell, I kept my appointment with my therapist day before yesterday even though I’m in a rehab facility.

Karnac the Pig has only been booted from the forum once (since I became a Global Moderator). The rest of the times that he's left and come back were from his own shame, not by administrative action (though he'd been warned in the past by Liq, I am pretty sure).

But it's true that whether it's Hercules, Petunia, Porky, or Karnac, it's the same Piggy.

There you go again.

Heh
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7715 on: May 26, 2021, 09:56:40 PM »

When the WSJ says fossil fuel industry got its ass kicked it’s a big fucking deal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/oil-giants-are-dealt-devastating-blows-on-climate-change-as-pressures-intensify-11622065455
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7716 on: May 26, 2021, 10:01:19 PM »

Emotionally crippled?

I have to laugh because I’m not the nimrod who keeps getting booted from the forum and coming back with a new alias.

You can’t be yourself because you know you’re fucked up.

Get your ass into therapy, son. It could do you a world of good.

Hell, I kept my appointment with my therapist day before yesterday even though I’m in a rehab facility.

Karnac the Pig has only been booted from the forum once (since I became a Global Moderator). The rest of the times that he's left and come back were from his own shame, not by administrative action (though he'd been warned in the past by Liq, I am pretty sure).

But it's true that whether it's Hercules, Petunia, Porky, or Karnac, it's the same Piggy.

There you go again.

Heh

Whatever you say, Napoleon.

"Some animals are more equal than others," according to you.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7717 on: May 26, 2021, 10:03:40 PM »

When the WSJ says fossil fuel industry got its ass kicked it’s a big fucking deal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/oil-giants-are-dealt-devastating-blows-on-climate-change-as-pressures-intensify-11622065455

The Shell decision is a shocker that will ripple through the world's courts.

The Exxon-Mobil stockholder revolt's results are not all in yet. (Maybe they should do an audit?!) But if two more seats fall to the activist's campaign, then the stockholders' petition to the BoD might make it through!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7718 on: May 26, 2021, 10:21:14 PM »

The Shell decision is a shocker that will ripple through the world's courts.

The Exxon-Mobil stockholder revolt's results are not all in yet. (Maybe they should do an audit?!) But if two more seats fall to the activist's campaign, then the stockholders' petition to the BoD might make it through!

Just getting to this point is a tectonic  shift.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: May 26, 2021, 10:23:05 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: May 26, 2021, 10:34:02 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/25/biden-justice-department-policing-george-floyd-490452

Good things always happen when you remove lazy criminal racist republicans from the equation.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: May 26, 2021, 11:13:44 PM »

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=credit%20counselor&l=remote&advn=2826073906983080&vjk=76c57e92e01df53e

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=baseball%20announcer&l=remote&vjk=189a3249c3da4b13

And, of course, there is no requirement that a legislator have a college degree.
Try to get elected without one.

Too late.

Too late for me, too.

But it worked for Tulsi Gabbard! Patrick Kennedy, too.

Tulsi Gabbard earned a BSBA degree at Hawai’i Pacific University in 2009
Patrick Kennedy graduated  with a Bachelor of Science degree from Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island, ...

Yes.

So?

Tulsi Gabbard was elected to the Hawaii legislature in 2002, 7 years before she finished her degree.

Patrick J. Kennedy joined the RI House of Representatives in 1989. He graduated from PC in 1991.

IOW, Ward, your comments are irrelevant to your so-called point.
Quite the opposite.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7723 on: May 26, 2021, 11:17:42 PM »

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=credit%20counselor&l=remote&advn=2826073906983080&vjk=76c57e92e01df53e

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=baseball%20announcer&l=remote&vjk=189a3249c3da4b13

And, of course, there is no requirement that a legislator have a college degree.

Too late.

Too late for me, too.

Patrick Kennedy graduated  with a Bachelor of Science degree from Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island, ...

Yes.

So?

Tulsi Gabbard was elected to the Hawaii legislature in 2002, 7 years before she finished her degree.

Patrick J. Kennedy joined the RI House of Representatives in 1989. He graduated from PC in 1991.

Quite the opposite.

You told me about Gabbard's and Kennedy's degrees, as if that proved you were right and I was wrong to cite them as counters to your claim that all the jobs listed require a college degree.

How do they illustrate your point?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: May 26, 2021, 11:29:28 PM »

Too late.

Too late for me, too.

Yes.

So?

Quite the opposite.

You told me about Gabbard's and Kennedy's degrees, as if that proved you were right and I was wrong to cite them as counters to your claim that all the jobs listed require a college degree.

How do they illustrate your point?
Why do you suppose both of them pursued college degrees?
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 2929