Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759672 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7770 on: May 27, 2021, 03:46:04 PM »

Why did Joe Biden shut down the investigation of the origins of Covid-19?

A real investigation doesn't start out with the conclusion it wants and then try to to prove it.  That's why it was shut down, so Biden could start a proper one, where there's credible fact-finding and you follow the evidence wherever it may lead.
You and Lime are amusing toadies of the left.
Biden shut down the investigation started under Trump to avoid its possible conclusion that COVId came out of  the Lab in Wuhan.
Now Biden is linked to the new Investigation and its findings.
He is betting that China won’t let the truth out,ever, so the investigation will never end but he will be seen on the high road.

If you want to explain shutting down investigations, perhaps you can explain the GOP Senate response to investigating January 6, Benghazi Breath.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7771 on: May 27, 2021, 03:48:29 PM »

kiid and Uno both support white people calling the cops on black people whenever possible.

Well, no.  But it is certainly anyone's right.

Her case is not about that.

Kid, you're going to get hammered now for not sticking to the chosen narrative and wanting to know the real truth behind that situation.

The real truth?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7772 on: May 27, 2021, 03:55:38 PM »

Larry Bullslinger and HairyLime the Pope's defender haven't lectured us on this form of bigotry. Josh has been strangely quiet. Trying to go along to get along?

Until the latest surge, anti-Semitic violence in recent years was largely considered a right-wing phenomenon, driven by a white supremacist movement emboldened by rhetoric from former President Donald Trump, who often trafficked in stereotypes.

Many of the most recent incidents, by contrast, have come from perpetrators expressing support for the Palestinian cause and criticism of Israel’s right-wing government.

“This is why Jews feel so terrified in this moment,” Greenblatt said, observing that there are currents of anti-Semitism flowing from both the left and the right. “For four years it seemed to be stimulated from the political right, with devastating consequences.” But at the scenes of the most recent attacks, he noted, “no one is wearing MAGA hats.”

The Left and the Right in America now agree....Jews are the problem.

Of course, Jews have done nothing to provoke this violence, but that's the way it is.

The table is set in America for the Fourth Reich.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-faces-outbreak-anti-semitic-114829994.html

Your deep feelings of victimization is what fuels your anger. You should try and look 9n the brighter side of life by counting your blessings.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: May 27, 2021, 04:45:13 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/27/2032400/-Clean-Energy-for-America-Act-passed-out-of-committee-with-up-to-12-500-credit-for-electric-vehicles

Another thing worth killing the filibuster over if we can’t send eleven GOP Senators on an infinite vacation to US Occupied Cuba before it comes to a vote.

McConnell
Paul
Cruz
Cornyn
Hawley
Johnson
Barrasso
Blackman
Blunt
Ernst
Scott (Fla)

There’s the core of the Senate nexus of terror.

Their replacements can be sworn in after the Senate finishes passing the nation’s agenda reversing decades of sabotage by the unamerican right wing.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: May 27, 2021, 05:06:23 PM »

kiid and Uno both support white people calling the cops on black people whenever possible.

Kid, you're going to get hammered now for not sticking to the chosen narrative and wanting to know the real truth behind that situation.

The real truth?

We never really heard her full side of the story.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: May 27, 2021, 05:11:27 PM »

Larry Bullslinger and HairyLime the Pope's defender haven't lectured us on this form of bigotry. Josh has been strangely quiet. Trying to go along to get along?

Until the latest surge, anti-Semitic violence in recent years was largely considered a right-wing phenomenon, driven by a white supremacist movement emboldened by rhetoric from former President Donald Trump, who often trafficked in stereotypes.

Many of the most recent incidents, by contrast, have come from perpetrators expressing support for the Palestinian cause and criticism of Israel’s right-wing government.

“This is why Jews feel so terrified in this moment,” Greenblatt said, observing that there are currents of anti-Semitism flowing from both the left and the right. “For four years it seemed to be stimulated from the political right, with devastating consequences.” But at the scenes of the most recent attacks, he noted, “no one is wearing MAGA hats.”

Of course, Jews have done nothing to provoke this violence, but that's the way it is.

Your deep feelings of victimization is what fuels your anger. You should try and look 9n the brighter side of life by counting your blessings.

Gee, you remind me of this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz46mb839fs.

...taking on the characteristics of those with whom you hang the most...

in your case, your latest therapist.

Good luck with that.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7776 on: May 27, 2021, 05:26:45 PM »

Crawl back into whatever sphincter you plopped out of, Utz.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: May 27, 2021, 06:13:13 PM »

It was the sphincter of white guilt and fragility.

http://www.salon.com/2021/05/27/amy-cooper-and-critical-race-theory/

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7778 on: May 27, 2021, 06:13:40 PM »

Gee, you remind me of this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz46mb839fs.

...taking on the characteristics of those with whom you hang the most...

in your case, your latest therapist.

Good luck with that.

Nope.

Just throwing your own words back at you, Vic.

”The root of your problems is anger, Larry.

Anger has defined your existence.

It will remain ever so.”

When are you going to stop playing yourself, Vic?

Why are you so miserable you feel you must try to shit on people to make yourself feel better?

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7779 on: May 27, 2021, 06:15:01 PM »

The real truth?

We never really heard her full side of the story.

Her side of the story?

You should see if she has a go fund me page because she’s gonna need 9ne.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: May 27, 2021, 06:25:13 PM »

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/555833-gop-megadonor-foster-friess-dies-at-81

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Where does one go to spit on his grave?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7781 on: May 27, 2021, 06:30:51 PM »

It was the sphincter of white guilt and fragility.

http://www.salon.com/2021/05/27/amy-cooper-and-critical-race-theory/

Poor UNO has worked in an industry where he hadn’t achieved what he perceives to be his righteous standing because his supervisors have thwarted his career.

Those supervisors are most likely African American and female and he feels they are unqualified to be above him.

Either that or he had a girlfriend who got long dicked and never look back.

Whatever, it fuels his deep seated anger and resentment.

Throw mommy issues into the mix and you get the black hole that masquerades as his humanity.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7782 on: May 27, 2021, 06:40:14 PM »

Just an aside

My younger brother and I had a running joke about Zelig.

From the time I was in my HBCU I’d find myself in the company many of whom would be considered celebrities or VIPs.

When I was an A/V tech running point on a gala at the Grand Hyatt I got in the middle of a power play between the hotel’s owner and the GM: Donald and Ivana Trump.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:50:55 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: May 27, 2021, 06:46:06 PM »

Why are you so miserable you feel you must try to shit on people to make yourself feel better?

Unfortunately, Larry, most humans feel better when they have others to shit on, to feel superior to (regardless of whether they are superior). Putting others down and being around others who are being put down when their own group is not being put down or is even being elevated, leads to greater internal feelings of confidence.

This unfortunate truth is the basis for so much of human interaction.

Would that it were not so.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: May 27, 2021, 06:50:17 PM »

Facebook will no longer remove claims that Covid-19 was man-made

Finally science over make nice fiction.

Trump was right and uncle Joe is checking it out. Escaped from a secret lab in the Wuhan Institute of Virology I bet. Bats came from 100 miles to mate and caught the "perfect" virus, come on.
Trump was not "right". Investigating the lab as a source does not mean it was a source. Experts do not believe it was, but they are checking it out.

If the experts are right I expect his mindless acolytes will make the claim he was right, long after the lab has been disproven as a source.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 2929