Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759631 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7860 on: May 28, 2021, 04:47:53 PM »

The shit he says to you guys comes no where close to the shit he says about me and black people in general.

Larry
Hammy-Utley-Piggy-Sybil and I have gone after it tong and hammer for almost 20 years in either non-moderated or lightly moderated sports forums, the last 14 years in Elba. Well before he ever discovered you in the political fora. And while the flame wars generally started over his trolling about teams and players it predictably almost always turned very personal and very nasty. But at times it was so over the top, it was funny as hell. I could care less if someone calls me a name, or uses a slur, or posts vile photos, but it crossed the line when he put my family at risk with the doxxing. That was off limits.

But I understand how you may feel about the personal attacks. I generally stay out of other people's squabbles and don't like to pig pile, but IMO his attacks on you were unfair and also off limits and its why I told him to knock it off when I thought he had crossed the line with you a few years ago. That type of intervention now seems more common. And IMO a good thing.

The dude likes to push buttons and argue.

But he doesn't like to lose.

So be prepared to get punched in the nuts.

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.

No one likes to lose Larry.So I pick my fights with some care, and cuome armed with facts and a supportable argument. Sometimes my opponent is unaware they're already wobbling and about to go down for the count, 2 posts into a debate. 

I'm just suggesting after 20 years of sparring with Hammy and Utley, and Piggy and Sybil, that you should be prepared to protect your nuts.

Maybe wear a cup.

And if that doesn’t work just call your “opponent” a liar.

Every conversation doesn’t have to be a battle unless that’s all you’re interested in

It seems like you want to argue Larry.

That you posted a 4-5 YO article about Kapernick written in 2015 or 2016, and tried to pass off as an article written in 2020, and pertaining to events of 2020, was on you not me.

And I asked you about the misleading article and you got very defensive, as if you were caught doing something less than honest.

After discussing the issue with you at the time, it seemed to me you intentionally tried to mislead Elba rather than 1) admit to a mistake or 2) admit you tried to mislead Elba, all because you didn't want to lose an argument.

Remember the cup Larry, not everyone debates as fairly as I do.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:49:40 PM by bankshot1 »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7861 on: May 28, 2021, 04:54:53 PM »

The personal shit with Utley is annoying because no matter what he needs to prove he’s a better man than I.

The problem is he can’t because he isn’t and I make no bones bout it.

My twitter account as the same handles as in here. Everywhere on the web I am Larry Bellinger and I don’t give a fuck who knows it.

He can post personal information on me all day long because he gets it FROM ME!

I’m exactly who I say.

The shit he says to you guys comes no where close to the shit he says about me and black people in general.

Utley, if you have any sense of manhood or any amount of balls then come at me in your own name.

Otherwise fuck you.

Quite delusional.

I don't think you are the one to define others.

I can define youme.

You’re I'm a miserable motherfucker who needs to believe everyone is as miserable as youme.

FIFY.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7862 on: May 28, 2021, 04:56:20 PM »

Weekly and monthly statistics
The Dow booked a weekly gain of 0.9% for a rise of 1.9% in May, marking its fourth monthly gain in a row.

The S&P 500 was up 1.2% on the week for a May gain of 0.6%, also marking its fourth straight monthly advance.

Bidenomics is working, if we use Red's preferred measurement of economic growth.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: May 28, 2021, 05:00:39 PM »

Uno is 100% correct. His actual disclosure of what he believes to be other’s private information is not “threatening” to do so.

What did I disclose, Grand Inquisitor?
”Your wife left you”.  I suppose you can claim “I lied” as your defense. So what’s it gonna be? If true, a disclosure. If not, a lie.

I guessed. And I based it on your posts here. I truly had no idea. A lot of folks here give away their true nature and truth about their lives.

Sorry if that comment hurt you personally, given that it seems to have really happened, which is a terrible thing to endure.

Especially because you are a rather benign poster.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7864 on: May 28, 2021, 05:02:59 PM »

Larry
Hammy-Utley-Piggy-Sybil and I have gone after it tong and hammer for almost 20 years in either non-moderated or lightly moderated sports forums, the last 14 years in Elba. Well before he ever discovered you in the political fora. And while the flame wars generally started over his trolling about teams and players it predictably almost always turned very personal and very nasty. But at times it was so over the top, it was funny as hell. I could care less if someone calls me a name, or uses a slur, or posts vile photos, but it crossed the line when he put my family at risk with the doxxing. That was off limits.

But I understand how you may feel about the personal attacks. I generally stay out of other people's squabbles and don't like to pig pile, but IMO his attacks on you were unfair and also off limits and its why I told him to knock it off when I thought he had crossed the line with you a few years ago. That type of intervention now seems more common. And IMO a good thing.

Excellent characterization of my nature HERE.

Banks knows me well HERE because he is very much like me HERE, though a kinder, gentler version.

We are BOTH LIKELY DIFFERENT in reality, as are likely most of you. Except Larry, who has told us that this is who he is.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7865 on: May 28, 2021, 05:06:58 PM »

You guessed wrong and even if you guessed correctly, what kind of person thinks that legitimate for message board banter?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7866 on: May 28, 2021, 05:08:59 PM »

Larry

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.
Which explains much of the Major League Baseball forum.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7867 on: May 28, 2021, 05:11:13 PM »

you should be prepared to protect your nuts.

He has nothing to protect.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: May 28, 2021, 05:19:01 PM »

You guessed wrong and even if you guessed correctly, what kind of person thinks that legitimate for message board banter?

I think banks explained that one.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7869 on: May 28, 2021, 05:27:21 PM »

Consider that a rhetorical question.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7870 on: May 28, 2021, 05:28:28 PM »

Consider that a rhetorical question.

Consider that a legitimate answer.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7871 on: May 28, 2021, 05:30:16 PM »

Larry

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.

No one likes to lose Larry.So I pick my fights with some care, and cuome armed with facts and a supportable argument. Sometimes my opponent is unaware they're already wobbling and about to go down for the count, 2 posts into a debate. 

I'm just suggesting after 20 years of sparring with Hammy and Utley, and Piggy and Sybil, that you should be prepared to protect your nuts.

Maybe wear a cup.

Every conversation doesn’t have to be a battle unless that’s all you’re interested in

That you posted a 4-5 YO article about Kapernick written in 2015 or 2016, and tried to pass off as an article written in 2020, and pertaining to events of 2020, was on you not me.

And I asked you about the misleading article and you got very defensive, as if you were caught doing something less than honest.

After discussing the issue with you at the time, it seemed to me you intentionally tried to mislead Elba rather than 1) admit to a mistake or 2) admit you tried to mislead Elba, all because you didn't want to lose an argument.

Banks what you’re saying is I’m either stupid or a liar.

You insult my intelligence and question my integrity and you call that debate?

I explained myself at the time and that point still remains, if America had listened when the players took a knee we might not have millions protesting in the streets during a pandemic.

You got caught in a dumb accusation and doubled and tripled down it.

Because everyone knows the NFL plays their games in fucking June.

You move goalposts and you change your arguments to fit rebuttals

And you make proclamations about shit you know nothing about about because you have no frame of reference.

I don’t need to wear a cup because a debate isn’t a streetlight.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7872 on: May 28, 2021, 05:31:11 PM »

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-orders-special-master-review-142253115.html

NEW YORK (Reuters) -A U.S. federal judge on Friday ordered an independent review of evidence from electronic devices seized in recent raids of Rudy Giuliani's home and office, rejecting Giuliani's effort to block it.

U.S. District Judge Paul Oetken in Manhattan said appointing a special master would "ensure the perception of fairness" in reviewing the 18 devices, including cellphones and computers, taken during the April 28 raids.

That should provide for some fun reading.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7873 on: May 28, 2021, 05:32:44 PM »

Larry

C’mon, Banks

Neither do yoou.

Maybe wear a cup.

Banks what you’re saying is I’m either stupid or a liar.

You insult my intelligence and question my integrity and you call that debate?

I explained myself at the time and that point still remains, if America had listened when the players took a knee we might not have millions protesting in the streets during a pandemic.

You got caught in a dumb accusation and doubled and tripled down it.

Because everyone knows the NFL plays their games in fucking June.

You move goalposts and you change your arguments to fit rebuttals

And you make proclamations about shit you know nothing about about because you have no frame of reference.

I don’t need to wear a cup because a debate isn’t a streetlight.

Like I said earlier today... "thin-skinned".

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7874 on: May 28, 2021, 05:33:03 PM »

The personal shit with Utley is annoying because no matter what he needs to prove he’s a better man than I.

The problem is he can’t because he isn’t and I make no bones bout it.

My twitter account as the same handles as in here. Everywhere on the web I am Larry Bellinger and I don’t give a fuck who knows it.

He can post personal information on me all day long because he gets it FROM ME!

I’m exactly who I say.

Utley, if you have any sense of manhood or any amount of balls then come at me in your own name.

Otherwise fuck you.

Quite delusional.

I don't think you are the one to define others.

I can define youme.

You’re I'm a miserable motherfucker who needs to believe everyone is as miserable as youme.

FIFY.

Utley: “I know you are but what am I?”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 2929