Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 2928

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 758370 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #8460 on: June 03, 2021, 01:38:04 PM »

The only thing holding this nation from moving ahead in the long term are fucking moderate Democrats who refuse to see the GOP of yore is no more and that GOP sucked too.

Ah yes, the enemies change

Manchin = McCain, I guess.  Feel what was our pain.

This is how woke fascists operate. Condemn ALL who do not adhere to the doctrine.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8461 on: June 03, 2021, 02:00:25 PM »

Your home.

Your losses.

Your checkered employment history.

Your ethnicity.

Your anger.

Your Twitter account.

Obituaries.

Your health issues.

Your financial security.

Your relations in other states.

YOU put it here.

No one else did.

His right.
You know, back in the NYT days I was looser about what I talked about, not just my location and profession - my actual first name was in my original NYT screen name - until one time I thoughtlessly linked to something with my full name and found myself doxed online and IRL by an opponent in the Great Meander Shakespeare Wars. It passed, but it was a useful lesson. Putting the information out there is OK if you want to do that but that is not license for others to abuse that information. Larry is way more comfortable putting personal matters out there but that is not permission to, say, attack a poster by referencing his recently deceased wife. That is a dick move under any circumstances. But then, the same poster who did that used to advise people to kill themselves, so it is possible his name is Dick Move Hamilton.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #8463 on: June 03, 2021, 02:31:27 PM »

Your home.

Your losses.

Your ethnicity.

Your anger.

Your Twitter account.

Obituaries.

Your health issues.

Your financial security.

YOU put it here.

No one else did.

His right.
You know, back in the NYT days I was looser about what I talked about, not just my location and profession - my actual first name was in my original NYT screen name - until one time I thoughtlessly linked to something with my full name and found myself doxed online and IRL by an opponent in the Great Meander Shakespeare Wars. It passed, but it was a useful lesson. Putting the information out there is OK if you want to do that but that is not license for others to abuse that information. Larry is way more comfortable putting personal matters out there but that is not permission to, say, attack a poster by referencing his recently deceased wife. That is a dick move under any circumstances. But then, the same poster who did that used to advise people to kill themselves, so it is possible his name is Dick Move Hamilton.

Can you reference the post where UNO went after Larry's wife?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: June 03, 2021, 02:59:22 PM »

Your home.

Your losses.

Your ethnicity.

Your anger.

Your Twitter account.

Obituaries.

Your health issues.

Your financial security.

YOU put it here.

No one else did.

His right.

Poor Steve, Larry referenced his own dead wife. He told a story about her allegedly critiquing me, which may or not have been true.

His right to do so.

That was a DICK MOVE, because any response I would pose, Larry could just lean on the grief crutch and do what he does best---try gain more sympathy.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone here who has a greater need to have people feel sorry for him than Larry does.

I have not abused the information, but Larry has, and you've been duped once again by your own idiocy.

Then again, being a meddling idiot is what you do.

BAE, Steve of AZ

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 03:05:50 PM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8465 on: June 03, 2021, 03:00:29 PM »

I found out that my friend Lisa died, she was my hero, and I will miss her.

Lisa was born wealthy in the Philippines, her family was wealthy from the Banana Industry, and she came to America and she opened a night club in Los Angeles, the name of her club was Manila Gardens, and she opened other businesses and everything that she touched turned to gold. She believed that to those whom much is given then much is expected from, she was a good Christian, and she spent her whole life helping the homeless and feeding the hungry, etc.

She taught me how to help the homeless people, and I shared what she taught me with City Council Members, etc. She spent her whole life helping the homeless.

I will miss Lisa, and the world will never be the same.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8466 on: June 03, 2021, 03:10:24 PM »

Your home.

Your losses.

Your ethnicity.

Your anger.

Your Twitter account.

Obituaries.

Your health issues.

Your financial security.

YOU put it here.

No one else did.

His right.

Maybe Larry could post the message of condolence that I sent to him on the evening of December 31, 2020 after her passing, too.

NAAAAAHHH. That would wreck the myth-making here! 

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8467 on: June 03, 2021, 03:27:28 PM »

IN FAR MORE IMPORTANT NEWS...

The Justice Department is investigating Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's political fundraising, a person briefed on the probe tells CNN.

DeJoy's spokesman Mark Corallo on Thursday denied any wrongdoing by the postmaster general, but confirmed an investigation into campaign contributions made by DeJoy's private sector employees.
"Mr. DeJoy has learned that the Department of Justice is investigating campaign contributions made by employees who worked for him when he was in the private sector. He has always been scrupulous in his adherence to the campaign contribution laws and has never knowingly violated them," Corallo said in a statement.

"Mr. DeJoy fully cooperated with and answered the questions posed by Congress regarding these matters. The same is true of the Postal Service Inspector General's inquiry which after a thorough investigation gave Mr. DeJoy a clean bill of health on his disclosure and divestment issues. He expects nothing less in this latest matter and he intends to work with DOJ toward swiftly resolving it," he said.

...The news follows reporting from the newspaper last September in which former employees of a company previously run by DeJoy said they were pressured to donate to GOP candidates and then reimbursed through bonuses.
DeJoy, a longtime ally of President Donald Trump, was appointed to lead the postal service during the Trump administration and has unveiled controversial postal service reforms during his tenure.

David Young, a longtime human resources director of New Breed Logistics, told The Post that when DeJoy was a fundraiser for the Republican Party, "he asked employees for money. We gave him the money, and then he reciprocated by giving us big bonuses."
"When we got our bonuses, let's just say they were bigger, they exceeded expectations — and that covered the tax and everything else
," he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/03/politics/louis-dejoy-campaign-contributions/index.html

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8468 on: June 03, 2021, 03:30:38 PM »

No, because I deleted it and then suspended Petunia.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8469 on: June 03, 2021, 03:40:21 PM »

Can you recall it? Perhaps the date, perhaps?

And can you reference when & why Larry was suspended, and for what?

I mean, in the interest of fairness, since everyone wants to have their say regarding this manufactured issue.

Let's get the whole story out there, josh, for those who can't recall.

Larry has already spun his own narrative, which he likes to repeat, and it's been picked up by his Woke Posse, and the Big Lie is out there---

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #8470 on: June 03, 2021, 04:13:03 PM »

Condolences, Tony.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8471 on: June 03, 2021, 04:54:35 PM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8472 on: June 03, 2021, 04:57:19 PM »

Can you recall it? Perhaps the date, perhaps?

And can you reference when & why Larry was suspended, and for what?

I mean, in the interest of fairness, since everyone wants to have their say regarding this manufactured issue.

Let's get the whole story out there, josh, for those who can't recall.

Larry has already spun his own narrative, which he likes to repeat, and it's been picked up by his Woke Posse, and the Big Lie is out there---

I requested time out as I found myself being drawn deeper and deeper into a black hole of nihilistic rage.

And that private note did nothing but deepen my distaste for you.

I’m one of the folks you routinely suggested I kill myself.

I believe I told you to go dig up your mother and have carnal knowledge the eye sockets of her skull.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8473 on: June 03, 2021, 04:58:59 PM »

Lisa was born wealthy in the Philippines, her family was wealthy from the Banana Industry, and she came to America and she opened a night club in Los Angeles, the name of her club was Manila Gardens, and she opened other businesses and everything that she touched turned to gold. She believed that to those whom much is given then much is expected from, she was a good Christian, and she spent her whole life helping the homeless and feeding the hungry, etc.

She taught me how to help the homeless people, and I shared what she taught me with City Council Members, etc. She spent her whole life helping the homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.

May she rest in power, Tony.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8474 on: June 03, 2021, 04:59:38 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Condolences, Tony. You can still draw strength and hope from her by letting her memory guide you as it surfaces from time to time.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 2928