Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 2928

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 758376 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #8475 on: June 03, 2021, 05:02:19 PM »

Your home.

Your losses.

Your checkered employment history.

Your ethnicity.

Your anger.

Your Twitter account.

Obituaries.

Your health issues.

Your financial security.

Your relations in other states.

YOU put it here.

No one else did.

His right.
You know, back in the NYT days I was looser about what I talked about, not just my location and profession - my actual first name was in my original NYT screen name - until one time I thoughtlessly linked to something with my full name and found myself doxed online and IRL by an opponent in the Great Meander Shakespeare Wars. It passed, but it was a useful lesson. Putting the information out there is OK if you want to do that but that is not license for others to abuse that information. Larry is way more comfortable putting personal matters out there but that is not permission to, say, attack a poster by referencing his recently deceased wife. That is a dick move under any circumstances. But then, the same poster who did that used to advise people to kill themselves, so it is possible his name is Dick Move Hamilton.

Can you reference the post where UNO went after Larry's wife?

Maybe Larry could post the message of condolence that I sent to him on the evening of December 31, 2020 after her passing, too.

NAAAAAHHH. That would wreck the myth-making here!

Why? You’ve proven dozens of times since December that the message of condolence was either schizophrenic or wildly insincere.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8476 on: June 03, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »

Larry,

We don't get along, you don't like me, and likely never will.

And for good reasons, I am sure. But our differences don't matter when it comes to the news that was shared here.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your wife. You have often detailed here how she has guided you and loved you through the years and how accomplished she was.

I am very sad for you. And I offer my sincere sympathy.

Hamilton

Yeah and a day or so later you referred to her as not being around to keep me in check or some shit.

So take your mealy mouthed note of sympathy and shove it.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8477 on: June 03, 2021, 05:30:24 PM »

No, because I deleted it and then suspended Petunia.

Can you recall it? Perhaps the date, perhaps?

And can you reference when & why Larry was suspended, and for what?

I mean, in the interest of fairness, since everyone wants to have their say regarding this manufactured issue.

Let's get the whole story out there, josh, for those who can't recall.

Larry has already spun his own narrative, which he likes to repeat, and it's been picked up by his Woke Posse, and the Big Lie is out there---

I requested time out as I found myself being drawn deeper and deeper into a black hole of nihilistic rage.

And that private note did nothing but deepen my distaste for you.

I’m one of the folks you routinely suggested I kill myself.

I believe I told you to go dig up your mother and have carnal knowledge the eye sockets of her skull.

Ah...yes....the kind of post that fac puts up routinely regarding several posters here and elswhere.and yet nothing happens to him.

Maybe he has pictures of josh or something.

And, yes, terrible thing to offer condolences on another man's loss. WTF was I thinking?

I mean, for me to empathize! Why it makes me almost human!!!

And you can't demonize whitey when you consider his humanity, can you?

What kind of white devil does that sort of thing! Being sympathetic? Why, what kind of world would it be if you can't depend on me to be Evil Incarnate?

Sorry I felt sorry for you then.

But now...

Well, you've made your bed. Best you hop in it, black hole and all.

Be well, Larry, and don't worry. Unlike you, I don't hold grudges.

Like my Sicilian friends, I never forget what I forgive.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8478 on: June 03, 2021, 05:33:42 PM »

History?

We don’t need to hear no steenkin history!

(The following is a pull quote)*

”But the disruption was no glitch. One of the event’s organizers later admitted the audio had been deliberately turned down, telling the Akron Beacon Journal that Kemter’s discussion of Black history “was not relevant to our program for the day.”*

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/03/ohio-barnard-kempter-mic-memorial-day/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8479 on: June 03, 2021, 05:42:02 PM »

History?

”But the disruption was no glitch. One of the event’s organizers later admitted the audio had been deliberately turned down, telling the Akron Beacon Journal that Kemter’s discussion of Black history “was not relevant to our program for the day.”*

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/03/ohio-barnard-kempter-mic-memorial-day/

Yeah! I saw that and must agree. That's like tearing down statues of Robert E. Lee!

It's so wrong to edit history to suit a political purpose. Various POVs matter when considering any era.

Doing that is like something you'd see during the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Very bad form.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #8480 on: June 03, 2021, 05:49:11 PM »

Uno,  you are quite possibly the most dishonest poster I've ever encountered on a message board.   Your deleted post of January 19 made a monumental lie of your previous expression of sympathy.   The kind of hatred it takes to attack a man by means of his wife's recent death does not bear contemplation and I will not linger on it.   You are one sick puppy.   The day you apologize for your behavior here is the day I would see you as starting to recover from whatever sickness bedevils you.   

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8481 on: June 03, 2021, 05:52:26 PM »

No, because I deleted it and then suspended Petunia.

Can you recall it? Perhaps the date, perhaps?

And can you reference when & why Larry was suspended, and for what?

I mean, in the interest of fairness, since everyone wants to have their say regarding this manufactured issue.

Let's get the whole story out there, josh, for those who can't recall.

Larry has already spun his own narrative, which he likes to repeat, and it's been picked up by his Woke Posse, and the Big Lie is out there---

I requested time out as I found myself being drawn deeper and deeper into a black hole of nihilistic rage.

And that private note did nothing but deepen my distaste for you.

I’m one of the folks you routinely suggested I kill myself.

I believe I told you to go dig up your mother and have carnal knowledge the eye sockets of her skull.

Ah...yes....the kind of post that fac puts up routinely regarding several posters here and elswhere.and yet nothing happens to him.

Maybe he has pictures of josh or something.

And, yes, terrible thing to offer condolences on another man's loss. WTF was I thinking?

I mean, for me to empathize! Why it makes me almost human!!!

And you can't demonize whitey when you consider his humanity, can you?

What kind of white devil does that sort of thing! Being sympathetic? Why, what kind of world would it be if you can't depend on me to be Evil Incarnate?

Sorry I felt sorry for you then.

But now...

Well, you've made your bed. Best you hop in it, black hole and all.

Be well, Larry, and don't worry. Unlike you, I don't hold grudges.

Like my Sicilian friends, I never forget what I forgive.

Fuck you. I hold grudges because I’m petty like that

“God may forgive you but I won’t. Jesus May love you but I don’t.”

You dug this pit.

You keep digging it deeper.

Then you act aggrieved.

Fuck off.

You don’t like what I post? No one forces you to read and respond.

You keep talking about Whitey but I wouldn’t be who I am if I segregated my life. I take people as I meet them.

Want me to name drop some friends? Called Chris Matthews yesterday to commend him on his new book and gave a him good natured ribbing about his appearance on the View. Chatted with his lovely wife Kathleen and caught up with what our kids are up to.

When I was at Sojourners I didn’t just work for the magazine my family lived in the intentional faith community.

Yeah, communal housing with white people.

No, I don’t hate whitey, I have a strong disgust for you.

To paraphrase something I heard a lot growing up, “you’re a discredit to your race.”

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8482 on: June 03, 2021, 05:55:15 PM »

Uno is a Bedlam tourist attraction circa 1700.

Someone has found the perfect way to greet republican candidates when they go out to campaign. It honors both their integrity, humanity, and capacity for leadership.

http://www.vice.com/en/article/y3dwey/sheriff-attacked-by-a-flying-dildo-riding-a-drone

I hope this catches on. It should really happen to anyone who runs on a republican banner every day they stay in any race.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8483 on: June 03, 2021, 05:56:40 PM »

History?

Yeah! I saw that and must agree. That's like tearing down statues of Robert E. Lee!

It's so wrong to edit history to suit a political purpose. Various POVs matter when considering any era.

Doing that is like something you'd see during the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Very bad form.

Putting up a statue of Robert E. Lee was already a revision of history. He was a traitor to the USA and a symbol of “the Noble Lost Cause” of the south.

You’re a fool for defending monuments to the enemies of our nation. Do you support the Daughters of The Confederacy?

They weren’t particularly fond of members of the tribe, you know.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8484 on: June 03, 2021, 06:04:59 PM »

Uno is a Bedlam tourist attraction circa 1700.

Someone has found the perfect way to greet republican candidates when they go out to campaign. It honors both their integrity, humanity, and capacity for leadership.

http://www.vice.com/en/article/y3dwey/sheriff-attacked-by-a-flying-dildo-riding-a-drone

I hope this catches on. It should really happen to anyone who runs on a republican banner every day they stay in any race.

“Look! Up in the sky!”

“Is it a bird?”

“Is it a plane?”

“Is that a dong on a drone?”

Lyndon Johnson

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #8485 on: June 03, 2021, 06:10:32 PM »

No force in the universe will stop me from sharing this flying dildo story to the far ends of the internet.   

Q.  How is this drone like Air Force One,  2017-Jan. 2021?

A.   Both kept a big prick up in the air.   
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8487 on: June 03, 2021, 06:31:09 PM »

Uno,  you are quite possibly the most dishonest poster I've ever encountered on a message board.   Your deleted post of January 19 made a monumental lie of your previous expression of sympathy.   The kind of hatred it takes to attack a man by means of his wife's recent death does not bear contemplation and I will not linger on it.   You are one sick puppy.   The day you apologize for your behavior here is the day I would see you as starting to recover from whatever sickness bedevils you.

Thank you. My Evil Incarnate profile has been restored. You may now carry on believing yourself to be my superior, when in fact you are not.

GFY.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #8488 on: June 03, 2021, 06:34:32 PM »

Take a minute off and don't post shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmmjnEdtx8

PLAY IT LOUD

And then look inward and answer the question

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8489 on: June 03, 2021, 06:59:50 PM »

Thank you. My Evil Incarnate profile has been restored. You may now carry on believing yourself to be my superior, when in fact you are not.

GFY.

I thank the mosquitoes in my backyard for at least being better than you, Hamilton.

The mice feel you are shaming all mammals everywhere and simply shake their heads in disgust when you post.

Even the hungriest trash panda would leave you in the can where they found you and look for better pickings elsewhere.

You can thank me Hammy for this, the beginning of your overdue spiritual awakening.
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 2928