Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 2927

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 757048 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #9825 on: June 17, 2021, 07:31:44 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/06/17/arizona-montana-election-audit-ac360-tuchman-pkg-vpx.cnn

The never ending source of faux drama that is the Arizona "audit" has moved to a "lab" in a secret remote location in Montana, for some unclear reason. The spokesman for the audit says he doesn't know where the lab is.

The owner of Cyber Ninjas drove up to Montana in a truck with a copy of the election data.

No outside observers. No oversight. No end date required.

Nah, not suspicious at all!
Sort of like China overseeing the Wuhan Virus.
Not suspicious at all.

ROfL!

Its unfortunate Trump fired most of the CDC staff in China just prior to the covid outbreak, severely limiting the ability of any real outside monitoring of the virus and its origin.

And Red I agree with you the Chinese overseeing this issue is problematic. 

BUT once Trump know of the threat covid presented, he lied, wasted time and resources, and became a big reason why 600,000 Americans died, an economy became paralyzed, millions of Americans were put ar risk in many ways, and the cost to fix his fuck-ups will be several trillion dollars. 

And I'm not sure why, if you are suspicious of Chinese monitoring their covid problems, you seem ok with Trump conspiracy advocates monitoring without any oversight, their wild goose chase, to find the non-existent irregularities in the AZ election results. The logic is not consistent.

Two wrongs make a far right I guess.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9826 on: June 17, 2021, 07:33:00 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/06/17/who-is-going-to-call-mitch-mcconnells-big-bluff_partner/

Kill the filibuster, pass Biden’s proposals intact (Which are motherfucking HUGE) and the voters wont give a shit about bipartisanship once they have healthcare, jobs and money.

All they’ll know is who gave them what they have and who tried to block it.

Good policies make for good politics.

Joe Manchin has already wasted precious time because the GOP ain’t voting for shit.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: June 17, 2021, 08:16:33 PM »

Seeing that we as a nation are just a day away from a new national holiday that most of us have never celebrated, and as of Saturday we will be, I want to be appropriate and not to offend my drinking buddy the Professor, a distinguished man of color and letters, that usually manages to spell F-U-C-K O-F-F. 

He's a funny and profane SOB. 

So first off is there a traditional greeting? 

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:23:09 PM by bankshot1 »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: June 17, 2021, 08:25:13 PM »

The Roberts’ Court just set the precedent for vaccine passports with their foster care decision. Pretty cool they acknowledge we can exclude suicidal homicidal alabastards from our places of business.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: June 17, 2021, 08:29:50 PM »

Seeing that we as a nation are just a day away from a new national holiday that most of us have never celebrated, and as of Saturday we will be, I want to be appropriate and not to offend my drinking buddy the Professor, a distinguished man of color and letters, that usually manages to spell F-U-C-K O-F-F. 

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?

Once we have the Juneteenth Automobile Sale at your local Toyota Dealer, and you'll know that is really is an American holiday. Until then, Tom Hanks and the rest of us incorrigible white folks need to take a seat in the back of the bus and wait to see what we're allowed to say, wear, eat, and do. I'm sure it will involve some kind of transfer of wealth.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9831 on: June 17, 2021, 08:39:37 PM »

Some of us haven’t t forgotten Trump’s plan to hold a rally on Juneteenth in Tulsa, OK where Herman Cain sacrificed himself on the altar of white supremacy.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9832 on: June 17, 2021, 08:43:05 PM »

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?

Once we have the Juneteenth Automobile Sale at your local Toyota Dealer, and you'll know that is really is an American holiday. Until then, Tom Hanks and the rest of us incorrigible white folks need to take a seat in the back of the bus and wait to see what we're allowed to say, wear, eat, and do. I'm sure it will involve some kind of transfer of wealth.

Did some brother long dick an ex-girlfriend of yours? Is that why you always express your feelings of inferiority?

Or is it because you got passed over for promotion by your black female supervisors?

Why don’t you ever bitch about the oligarchs transferring wealth upward?

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: June 17, 2021, 08:48:36 PM »

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?

It will be interesting to see how or how long until corporations try and monetize this new national holiday.

Hey Larry will you be offended if Toyota has a Juneteenth, Emancipation from MSRP sale-a-thon?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: June 17, 2021, 08:53:45 PM »

And when they do Fox News will devote hours to the “War on Juneteenth”. Wait.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: June 17, 2021, 08:56:00 PM »

http://www.powells.com/featured/juneteenth

If motherfuckers want to learn some shit, they can take a day off blowing their federal stimulus on dope and purchase some enlightening literature here.

And you are all very fucking welcome

to your pro-tip and to eat your bag of dicks.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9836 on: June 17, 2021, 08:56:55 PM »

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?

It will be interesting to see how or how long until corporations try and monetize this new national holiday.

Hey Larry will you be offended if Toyota has a Juneteenth, Emancipation from MSRP sale-a-thon?

You mean like Presidents Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, MLK Day?

Why would I?

This is America, after all.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9837 on: June 17, 2021, 09:05:44 PM »

Amazing how triggered motherfuckers get when ever black folks receive even a whiff of recognition.

This is a big deal. The nation is celebrating the end of chattel slavery but let’s scoff and bitch because some one might some how someway get recognized for the sacrifices of the ancestors.

The irony of the day is while the President was signing the law designating the holiday in the Executive Mansion constructed by enslaved laborers the Senate Minority Leader vowed to block any Voting Rights legislation.

White America needs to grow the fuck up.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: June 17, 2021, 09:12:04 PM »

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?

You mean like Presidents Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, MLK Day?

Why would I?

I was mostly serious.

And I don't associate MLK Day with special retail sales like President's Day, Memorial Day or the 4th.

Although there is "Black Friday"

Its a joke Larry.

MLK was assassinated, so turning him into a take 25% off or BOGO event seems tacky and wrong. 

Real question-Do you think there would be blowback with the monetization of Juneteenth, or "its what we do"? 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9839 on: June 17, 2021, 09:22:49 PM »

Have a good teenth?

Happy 19th?

Happy Holiday?

or?

Why would I?

I was mostly serious.

And I don't associate MLK Day with special retail sales like President's Day, Memorial Day or the 4th.

Although there is "Black Friday"

Its a joke Larry.

MLK was assassinated, so turning him into a take 25% off or BOGO event seems tacky and wrong. 

Real question-Do you think there would be blowback with the monetization of Juneteenth, or "its what we do"?

Tacky and wrong “is what we do.”

Here at TODAY, we love finding you the best deals. Whether you're looking for a Valentine's Day dress, a new mattress or some discounted home storage, we've got you covered with some of the best Martin Luther King Jr. day sales happing this weekend. We're talking brands across the board, including Express, Casper, Ulta, The Home Depot and more.

The below list has deals by category, to quickly jump to the category you’re looking for click on the links below:

https://www.today.com/shop/best-mlk-day-sales-2020-t172148

Wake up, Banks

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 2927