Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737 738 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 755558 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #11025 on: June 30, 2021, 04:22:31 PM »

News Update!

Corporate media and democrats now okay with questioning election integrity after 135,000 FAKE ballots discovered  in NYC democrat Mayoral primary.

……just a nice sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind”….

O oh.
Fake ballots!
Time for the federal govt to do something to make sure there is election integrity in America.
Secret police, sledgehammer to the states...whatever it takes.
There were no fake ballots, dimwit. Red's plagiarized source is baiting gullible saps like you. And Red.

Initial vote tabulations accidentally included some test ballots that NYC had used to test the system. The error.was caught and corrected. There is already a system in place to protect ballot integrity, and it worked perfectly.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 04:25:54 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #11026 on: June 30, 2021, 04:25:21 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:
Bill Cosby Freed as Court Overturns His Sex Assault Conviction

Graham Bowley  31 mins ago

Bill Cosby had his conviction for sexual assault overturned by a Pennsylvania appeals court on Wednesday and was freed from prison, a dramatic reversal in a case had represented the first high-profile sexual assault trial to unfold in the aftermath of the #MeToo movement.

...later suggested in an appeal that what they described as a period of “public panic” had influenced the outcome.

Yeah, no. The prosecutors years earlier had given him assurances he would not be prosecuted to get him to testify in a civil trial. He is and was guilty as all fuck, your desire to pretend all rape charges to be an unwarranted assault on males notwithstanding.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11027 on: June 30, 2021, 04:37:47 PM »

Good that the Me Too movement has been almost consigned to the dustbin of history and accused men are slowly once again being tried in courts on evidence not automatic guilt on the say so of alleged female, and male, accusers.

You are so wrong about everything it is barely worth responding to you.

Also... "alleged female?"
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11028 on: June 30, 2021, 04:37:57 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:

Bill Cosby had his conviction for sexual assault overturned by a Pennsylvania appeals court on Wednesday and was freed from prison, a dramatic reversal in a case had represented the first high-profile sexual assault trial to unfold in the aftermath of the #MeToo movement.

...later suggested in an appeal that what they described as a period of “public panic” had influenced the outcome.

Yeah, no. The prosecutors years earlier had given him assurances he would not be prosecuted to get him to testify in a civil trial. He is and was guilty as all fuck, your desire to pretend all rape charges to be an unwarranted assault on males notwithstanding.

He's not guilty, if his conviction is overturned.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11029 on: June 30, 2021, 04:39:36 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #11030 on: June 30, 2021, 04:43:05 PM »

You know, lying accusers who ruin lives, ruin families...

On 60 MINUTES Liz Hayes investigates the terrifying case of the innocent man falsely accused by his fiancé of violent sexual crimes. How the woman he loved fooled police into believing she was a victim when in fact she was an evil liar.

Innocent, .....Y'all, anyone, can be the next victim!
You can lose your home paying for legal fees. Your parents can lose their home.
You can be tossed in the nation's harshest prison.
Being a nice person won't save you.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/60-minutes/36a5d501-9c63-4683-aacd-511c1b0f49a9

A 60 Minutes special report has revealed Sarah Jane Parkinson’s allegations of horrific domestic violence and rape were part of an evil, premeditated plan to send her partner to jail, so she could claim their family home.

Former prison guard Dan Jones met Parkinson in 2011. After just months of dating, they began planning their wedding.
Parkinson told her fiancé she had a troubled past, alleging she had been raped not only by one of her friend’s fathers, but also by a Turkish diplomat who fled the country before charges were laid.

Believing Parkinson’s heart breaking stories, Jones was overwhelmed with sympathy for his future bride.
He was determined to build a stable home for the couple to forge ahead with their life together.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 04:45:31 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #11031 on: June 30, 2021, 04:49:56 PM »

Good that the Me Too movement has been almost consigned to the dustbin of history and accused men are slowly once again being tried in courts on evidence not automatic guilt on the say so of alleged female, and male, accusers.

You are so wrong about everything it is barely worth responding to you.

Also... "alleged female?"

It's 6.48 am, dark and cold, I'm not fully awake these days until 9am.
Slip of the 'pen'.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11032 on: June 30, 2021, 04:53:59 PM »

Rummy is dead.

The blood of innocents still only seems to extend an evildoer’s life by so long.

Trump should be scared the cold hand will find him next despite his sacrifices to his god-serpent made according to the new GOP catechism of The Snake.

I remember when Jim Miklaszewski asked Rummy a question and got this stream of bullshit in return...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11033 on: June 30, 2021, 04:57:29 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:

Cosby

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAorIG6MZnc
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #11034 on: June 30, 2021, 05:01:48 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:

Not all rape charges...
People should be tried according to the evidence presented to the court...and the evidence must be absolute...or justice can be miscarried...with people nailed to the cross of injustice.

Facebook CEO female at the time warned of rushes to judgement because of Me Too...mentioned "lies".

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11035 on: June 30, 2021, 05:04:25 PM »

News Update!

Corporate media and democrats now okay with questioning election integrity after 135,000 FAKE ballots discovered  in NYC democrat Mayoral primary.

……just a nice sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind”….

O oh.
Fake ballots!
Time for the federal govt to do something to make sure there is election integrity in America.
Secret police, sledgehammer to the states...whatever it takes.
There were no fake ballots, dimwit. Red's plagiarized source is baiting gullible saps like you. And Red.

Initial vote tabulations accidentally included some test ballots that NYC had used to test the system. The error.was caught and corrected. There is already a system in place to protect ballot integrity, and it worked perfectly.

I thought it was good of Red and Bambu to endorse fully the For The People act & the John Lewis Voters’ Rights bill. They are good tools to help the people remain sovereign despite republican sabotage and drive some GOP grifters fully out of politics.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #11036 on: June 30, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »

Along with Roy Rogers surprised no mention was made of the other great singing cowboy of the time Gene Autry.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #11037 on: June 30, 2021, 05:10:07 PM »

"Let's be careful out there, people!" (Hill Street Blues)

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/perfect-storm-bulletin-warns-extremist-100854587.html
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #11038 on: June 30, 2021, 05:14:58 PM »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #11039 on: June 30, 2021, 05:17:17 PM »

You know, lying accusers who ruin lives, ruin families...

On 60 MINUTES Liz Hayes investigates the terrifying case of the innocent man falsely accused by his fiancé of violent sexual crimes. How the woman he loved fooled police into believing she was a victim when in fact she was an evil liar.

Innocent, .....Y'all, anyone, can be the next victim!
Especially if you rape someone.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737 738 ... 2926