Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 754701 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #11430 on: July 07, 2021, 04:09:26 PM »

OMG! The White Man's World View!!

How Dangerous!

Listen, Howard Zinman, the bottom line is demonizing people by their race, such as Cori Bush and you and the other Wokies do each day, isn't going to get folks to join your movement.

Here's a pop quiz for your, history professor.

Name the only country where the land wasn't stolen from others and people weren't enslaved at some point in its history.

Well, Napoleon, you've managed to underscore, bold, and italicize my point adroitly!

"But it wasn't just us!"

It's hilarious listening to you lecture me on how my "demonizing" white people "every day" is going to fail to sway you to our side, while you demonize us every day!

And your squirming to avoid the points made by Bush, Douglas, LB, and others is exactly what I called it - a white man's response, now in spades (as it were).

Your trivia contest is pretty funny, though, as well as misleading as fuck. That you think there is suggests you have a warped definition of "country" and perhaps of "slavery." Knowing you, you'll say it's Sealand.

All the while, ignoring that even at the Declaration of Independence, the nascent America was trying to keep its slaves and natives in their places, complaining of King George that:
“He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes, and conditions.”

Your efforts to silence dissent are noted, Comrade.

If I wanted to silence you, it is easy to do.

And you know it.

You still cannot admit when you are wrong. You and Ward, two peas in a pod when it comes to that.

I see you have avoided answering a direction question by deflecting, again.

Heh

No questions in your posts, Napoleon.

Lots of statements. One "command," which I heeded, but to which you did not reply.

"Name one..." is not a question. And I named one, anyway. Here, I will name another: the Slovak Republic. I can name a bunch more.

Here's a question for you:

What do you think the answer to your instruction to me is? I confess that other than Sealand, I have no idea what you might be thinking of.

Guess you don't know much about the Holocaust, if you're naming Slovak Republic.

Sealand was established by the Brits during WW2, and it has plenty of sea, but no land.

But that's besides the point. The great nation if the USA was established by much the same means as all great nations throughout history,,,; by weaponry and mobilizing one population against another. What separates America, though, is it's essential mission statement.

But you and your fellow wokies want to end that.

Bottom line, you hate the Founders of the  USA, because you judge them by your narrow Woke World view.

Lots of us refuse to take part in the American version of the Chinese Cultural Revolution of which you have enlisted.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11431 on: July 07, 2021, 04:09:41 PM »

Watching a Youtube street talk video yesterday, an American man interviewing Americans in America...the question being:
"The nation's capital...Washington D.C....what does the D.C. stand for?"
Most didn't know...one man, thinking deeply said "District of Criminals".  :)
You do realize those are edited so that the dozen or so who don't know looking like they outnumbered the hundreds who do know but who are as a result not entertaining.

Kike Jordan Kepper dies, right?
Kike? Dies? You have a strange turn of mind, Forrest.

Freudian slip?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11432 on: July 07, 2021, 04:11:22 PM »

How Dangerous!

Listen, Howard Zinman, the bottom line is demonizing people by their race, such as Cori Bush and you and the other Wokies do each day, isn't going to get folks to join your movement.

Name the only country where the land wasn't stolen from others and people weren't enslaved at some point in its history.

Well, Napoleon, you've managed to underscore, bold, and italicize my point adroitly!

"But it wasn't just us!"

It's hilarious listening to you lecture me on how my "demonizing" white people "every day" is going to fail to sway you to our side, while you demonize us every day!

And your squirming to avoid the points made by Bush, Douglas, LB, and others is exactly what I called it - a white man's response, now in spades (as it were).

Your trivia contest is pretty funny, though, as well as misleading as fuck. That you think there is suggests you have a warped definition of "country" and perhaps of "slavery." Knowing you, you'll say it's Sealand.

All the while, ignoring that even at the Declaration of Independence, the nascent America was trying to keep its slaves and natives in their places, complaining of King George that:
“He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes, and conditions.”

Bitching, please...

STFU
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11433 on: July 07, 2021, 04:22:18 PM »

Red’s conservative critique of the Democratic government is that they aren’t getting their priorities passed fast enough to benefit the vast majority of Americans who would be uplifted by them and with whom those policies are extremely popular. If only there were some easily identified obstructive group who could drop their sabotage and embrace patriotism. There is just such a group. The republicans could speed up the passage of laws Americans want and voted for if they’d only stop undermining the government in their effort to ruin more American lives.

Republicans hate the blue, the troops, and Jesus, so they will continue to choose obstruction over patriotism like the disease ridden cadre of maggots they are.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11434 on: July 07, 2021, 04:43:11 PM »

How Dangerous!

"But it wasn't just us!"

Bitching, please...

STFU
"Your efforts to silence dissent are noted, Comrade."
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #11435 on: July 07, 2021, 04:44:43 PM »

How Dangerous!

"But it wasn't just us!"

Bitching, please...

STFU

There is no reason to silence the deranged ravings of a defanged goon. Your tripe has no basis or significance or influence. Vent on, shattered relic, we’ll keep letting you know how stupid you sound.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #11436 on: July 07, 2021, 04:50:08 PM »

Here is a project for the scientists...

People have been shooting out store-front windows in the San Fernando Valley with BB guns, they said on the news that some people have had to replace windows multiple times. The scientists can help, here is an idea....

The scientists can make a film or a coating that can be applied to the outside of windows to make them resistant to breakage from BB guns. Another idea is special glass that withstands BB guns without breaking. The scientists can figure it out.

The store owners need help, and I am sure that the scientists can help them.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11437 on: July 07, 2021, 04:50:58 PM »

Red’s conservative critique of the Democratic government is that they aren’t getting their priorities passed fast enough to benefit the vast majority of Americans who would be uplifted by them and with whom those policies are extremely popular. If only there were some easily identified obstructive group who could drop their sabotage and embrace patriotism. There is just such a group. The republicans could speed up the passage of laws Americans want and voted for if they’d only stop undermining the government in their effort to ruin more American lives.

Republicans hate the blue, the troops, and Jesus, so they will continue to choose obstruction over patriotism like the disease ridden cadre of maggots they are.

The GOP only cares about Power and the acquisition of ABSOLUTE POWER... by whatever means necessary.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11438 on: July 07, 2021, 05:01:13 PM »

How Dangerous!

"But it wasn't just us!"

Bitching, please...

STFU

There is no reason to silence the deranged ravings of a defanged goon. Your tripe has no basis or significance or influence. Vent on, shattered relic, we’ll keep letting you know how stupid you sound.
When Forrest complains people are trying to "silence" what he really means is people are disputing what he says and judging him on the contents of his comments. The whole "woke" thing is nothing more than an attempt to prevent people from holding him to the consequences of his statements.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11439 on: July 07, 2021, 05:04:44 PM »

Here is a project for the scientists...

People have been shooting out store-front windows in the San Fernando Valley with BB guns, they said on the news that some people have had to replace windows multiple times. The scientists can help, here is an idea....

The scientists can make a film or a coating that can be applied to the outside of windows to make them resistant to breakage from BB guns. Another idea is special glass that withstands BB guns without breaking. The scientists can figure it out.

The store owners need help, and I am sure that the scientists can help them.

Salute,

Tony V.

I was watching Gunsmoke this afternoon and Suzanne Pleshette was a guest star!

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11440 on: July 07, 2021, 05:32:57 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/politics/chip-roy-democratic-obstruction-2022/index.ht
Why does Rep Chip Roy hate America?

LOL
Wrong people to be asking that question.
Biden says the Infrastructure Bill s a his­toric plan every Amer­i­can should be very ex­cited about.
Pelosi and Schumer say  we can’t have this in­frastructure plan un­til Con­gress is done de­bating and vot­ing for a sep­a­rate, con­tro­ver­sial, costly bill that may or may not pass months from now.

Please ask them why they hate America.

Way to dodge the issue.
The “ issue” is in the hands of Pelosi and Schumer as noted in your post citation.

The one you want to pay attention to is, but the one in the link that you are ignoring is not.

A deliberate attempt to keep things from happening in America for 18 more months is anti-American, as apparently are you.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11441 on: July 07, 2021, 05:39:47 PM »

No questions in your posts, Napoleon.

Lots of statements. One "command," which I heeded, but to which you did not reply.

"Name one..." is not a question. And I named one, anyway. Here, I will name another: the Slovak Republic. I can name a bunch more.

Here's a question for you:

What do you think the answer to your instruction to me is? I confess that other than Sealand, I have no idea what you might be thinking of.

Guess you don't know much about the Holocaust, if you're naming Slovak Republic.

Sealand was established by the Brits during WW2, and it has plenty of sea, but no land.

But that's besides the point. The great nation if the USA was established by much the same means as all great nations throughout history,,,; by weaponry and mobilizing one population against another. What separates America, though, is it's essential mission statement.

Sealand was my guess beforeyou claimed I had not answered your "question. Sealand is not a country, but it is the sort of bullshit I expected from you, which is why I named it.

And I know my history, Napoleon. You want to re-write history to have the Slovak Republic exist in WWII, but it did not. No such country, then.

Once again, you try to have it both ways - you are not responsible for things done by the US before you were born, but the Slovak Republic is responsible for other governments on the same land that they are ruling democratically.

You are too fucking funny and so deep in denial as to be absurd.

And no matter how much you want to pretend it was not so, the Founding Fathers chose to make this country exclude Natives, Blacks, and Women from "all men."

I don't hate them, but while I admire their intellect I do not admire their morals.

You do.

No surprises.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 05:45:05 PM by josh »
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11442 on: July 07, 2021, 05:46:39 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-brown-shirts-vaccine/index.html

Trying to save lives by pushing vaccines is like the Nazi Brown Shirts says Rep. Greene.

I am sure she will backtrack and revise and insist she was taken out of context.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11443 on: July 07, 2021, 05:51:21 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-brown-shirts-vaccine/index.html

Trying to save lives by pushing vaccines is like the Nazi Brown Shirts says Rep. Greene.

I am sure she will backtrack and revise and insist she was taken out of context.

She’ll take another tour of the Holocaust Museum.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #11444 on: July 07, 2021, 06:20:12 PM »

She’ll take another tour of the Holocaust Museum.

Mar a lago?

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/7/7/2037180/--Crack-their-skulls-Just-shoot-them-Trump-told-chief-of-staff-Hitler-did-a-lot-of-good-things

You said museum. Mar a lago is more of a theme park.
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 2926