Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 754475 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #11490 on: July 08, 2021, 01:14:59 AM »

I don't think you two have to peck at each other in order to have a debate about historical context and moral relativity.
First time posting with banks is it?
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #11491 on: July 08, 2021, 01:20:59 AM »

How desperate is Donald J. Trump?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/opinions/donald-trump-big-tech-lawsuit-no-chance-alaimo/index.html

He's suing to try to force FB, Twitter, and YouTube to let him back on the airways, claiming their discrimination against him is illegal.

That's pretty desperate.

You know who's pretty stupid?

Whatever lawyers agreed to represent this man who has repeatedly not paid his lawyers, contractors, or whomever else.
Normally i would be shocked that lawyers in good standing would sign a lawsuit like that, but Trump has lawyers who generally consider ethical obligations to be advisory .
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #11492 on: July 08, 2021, 02:52:42 AM »

America 2021 courtesy Biden,Pelosi, and Schumer.
2022 can’t come fast enough.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/07/gun-violence-fourth-of-july-weekend

And, gee, this report was from the lefists
As the article notes when you click on it, "This article is more than 7 years old". In case the 2014 in the url won't clear. I look forward to the contortions you will twist yourself into to avoid admitting you screwed up.

And yes, the election of 2022, giving the Democrats bigger house majority and a clear senate majority that will finally allow progress on gun control cannot get here fast enough.

Lie, deny, and obfuscate.

Most likely, this time around he will simply not address it at all.
I will simply point out that Chicago is now worse than it has ever been under democrat leadership.
And we have a Biden/Pelosi/Schumer that could give a shit.
Well that explains why you had a use a SEVEN YEARS OLD NEWS STORY TO MAKE THE "POINT"
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11493 on: July 08, 2021, 03:04:18 AM »

How desperate is Donald J. Trump?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/opinions/donald-trump-big-tech-lawsuit-no-chance-alaimo/index.html

He's suing to try to force FB, Twitter, and YouTube to let him back on the airways, claiming their discrimination against him is illegal.

That's pretty desperate.

You know who's pretty stupid?

Whatever lawyers agreed to represent this man who has repeatedly not paid his lawyers, contractors, or whomever else.
Normally i would be shocked that lawyers in good standing would sign a lawsuit like that, but Trump has lawyers who generally consider ethical obligations to be advisory .

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_60e65df4e4b0f9cbbfd750ff

His lawyers seem to just be sick of him and are helping in every way possible every legal process aimed at taking trump down. Taking trump down is a cause worth taking on pro bono, even if he thinks you are defending him at the time. It may disrupt this next wave of republican coup enough to save the nation from republican instigated open warfare.

In a few years, Covid and coming to Jesus will thin out the republican ranks enough that they won’t be a national problem. Dwindling numbers are already lining up to make them a regional embarrassment like incest and beastiality endemic to the old south and Great Plains but little evident anywhere else.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #11495 on: July 08, 2021, 06:21:18 AM »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/07/gun-violence-fourth-of-july-weekend

As the article notes when you click on it, "This article is more than 7 years old". In case the 2014 in the url won't clear. I look forward to the contortions you will twist yourself into to avoid admitting you screwed up.

And yes, the election of 2022, giving the Democrats bigger house majority and a clear senate majority that will finally allow progress on gun control cannot get here fast enough.

I will simply point out that Chicago is now worse than it has ever been under democrat leadership.
Well that explains why you had a use a SEVEN YEARS OLD NEWS STORY TO MAKE THE "POINT"
Sooner or later you will get it.
But maybe not

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11496 on: July 08, 2021, 07:44:32 AM »

I see Josh has been busy doing his school marm act, again.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #11497 on: July 08, 2021, 09:20:51 AM »

I don't think you two have to peck at each other in order to have a debate about historical context and moral relativity.
First time posting with banks is it?

Hehe.   Yeah,  It was a frustration post,  followed by a "why do I bother? " 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11498 on: July 08, 2021, 09:45:07 AM »

I prefer articles dated from 2014 to be linked to.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11499 on: July 08, 2021, 11:19:41 AM »

As I said, he just won't address the error at all.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11500 on: July 08, 2021, 11:27:13 AM »

The latest email from the Patriot Powered News Network contained nothing but this information, with links to purchase this amazing product:

SPONSOR

Want to eliminate all your diabetic nerve pain (neuropathy) by tomorrow? Try this…

1. Go into your kitchen pantry…
2. Then eat ½ teaspoon of THIS.

Sounds crazy, I know!

Here's the GOP/Conservative view of science represented in full measure.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11501 on: July 08, 2021, 12:03:50 PM »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #11504 on: July 08, 2021, 12:32:07 PM »

Want to eliminate all your diabetic nerve pain (neuropathy) by tomorrow? Try this…

1. Go into your kitchen pantry…
2. Then eat ½ teaspoon of THIS....

Sodium cyanide?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 12:46:56 PM by Barton3.0 »
Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 2926