Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 800 801 [802] 803 804 ... 2925

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753358 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12015 on: July 15, 2021, 07:20:44 PM »

In Long Beach, California, they are giving out free joints of marijuana if you get your vaccination.

It is crazy, lotteries, free tickets to basketball games, and now free pot.

I got my shot as soon as it was available, I did the Moderna 2 shots. My doctor almost died from the corona virus, so I did not even mess around, I got my shot as soon as it was available. And I trust my doctor completely.

And the Universities are requiring shots for all staff, faculty, and students. The smart people are getting vaccinated.

In the Philippines the President said that people need to get the shot or he would give them the shot in their butt. The Philippines is lucky to have the vaccine available, and the people need to get the vaccine.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12016 on: July 15, 2021, 07:24:42 PM »

Wanting Breyer to step down is hardly just the hope of those you deem the “woke.”
Ginsburg had the right outlook.’I’ll retire on my terms.’
Breyer is right to say the same. 
No one has a right to run his life.

Wish you folks would figure that out about women.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12017 on: July 15, 2021, 07:27:04 PM »

It's amazing.

Napoleon Piggy is the only person who is right about everything.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12018 on: July 15, 2021, 07:32:10 PM »

Speaking of the Governor of Florida...

"None of the Cuba protesters who closed Miami highway cited under GOP-backed anti-rioting law"

Gee, what a surprise.

Hypocrites.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12019 on: July 15, 2021, 07:33:29 PM »

In Long Beach, California, they are giving out free joints of marijuana if you get your vaccination.

I got my shot as soon as it was available, I did the Moderna 2 shots. My doctor almost died from the corona virus, so I did not even mess around, I got my shot as soon as it was available. And I trust my doctor completely.

And the Universities are requiring shots for all staff, faculty, and students. The smart people are getting vaccinated.

In the Philippines the President said that people need to get the shot or he would give them the shot in their butt. The Philippines is lucky to have the vaccine available, and the people need to get the vaccine.

Salute,

Tony V.

Judging from his track record President Dutarte means “get the shot or I’ll shoot you in the ass!”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12020 on: July 15, 2021, 07:43:34 PM »

"None of the Cuba protesters who closed Miami highway cited under GOP-backed anti-rioting law"

Gee, what a surprise.

Hypocrites.

Bug squish

“I think that people understand the difference between going out and peacefully assembling, which is obviously people’s constitutional right, and attacking other people or burning down buildings or dragging people out of a car.  They are much different situations.”

R DeSantis

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12021 on: July 15, 2021, 07:56:31 PM »

Gee, what a surprise.

Hypocrites.

Bug squish

“I think that people understand the difference between going out and peacefully assembling, which is obviously people’s constitutional right, and attacking other people or burning down buildings or dragging people out of a car.  They are much different situations.”

R DeSantis

Read the statute? Because that shit was not the conduct it was directed at - because of course it was already illegal - but was instead directed against precisely the conduct the Cuba protesters engaged in. DeSantis is lying to protect his racist hypocritical ass, over which you also proudly stand guard. To quote the Miami Herald:

"Honestly, we would have been more impressed if he had just responded: 'Nah, the Miami-Dade demonstrators seeking human rights in Cuba have nothing to fear from my anti-riot law. We created it to subdue Black folks seeking human rights in the United States.'"
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12022 on: July 15, 2021, 07:57:18 PM »

If you are commenting on Social Media about Covid  remember the White House is snitching if it doesn’t like what you say.

We are in regular touch with the social media platforms and those engagements typically happen through members of our senior staff and also members of our COVID-19 team—given as Dr. Murthy conveyed, this is a big issue, of misinformation, specifically on the pandemic," Jen  Psaki explained.

Within the Surgeon General's Office, we're flagging posts for Facebook that spread disinformation," Psaki said. "We're working with doctors and medical professionals to connect medical experts with people, who are popular with their audiences with accurate information and boost trusted content. So, we're helping get
 trusted content out there.We also created the COVID Community Corps to get factual information into the hands of local messengers."

Hmmm.

While Biden and Harris were candidates they regularly trashed Warp Speed by saying neither would “ trust” a vaccine develops under the Trump Administration.

Oh.

ROFL!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #12023 on: July 15, 2021, 07:58:40 PM »

Gee, what a surprise.

Hypocrites.

Bug squish

R DeSantis

The anti-riot law doesn’t make the distinction DeSantis does.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12024 on: July 15, 2021, 08:04:00 PM »

Gee, what a surprise.

Hypocrites.

Bug squish

R DeSantis

Read the statute? Because that shit was not the conduct it was directed at - because of course it was already illegal - but was instead directed against precisely the conduct the Cuba protesters engaged in. DeSantis is lying to protect his racist hypocritical ass, over which you also proudly stand guard. To quote the Miami Herald:

"Honestly, we would have been more impressed if he had just responded: 'Nah, the Miami-Dade demonstrators seeking human rights in Cuba have nothing to fear from my anti-riot law. We created it to subdue Black folks seeking human rights in the United States.'"

Wasn't just blacks with the matches
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12025 on: July 15, 2021, 08:21:43 PM »

Gee, what a surprise.

Hypocrites.

Bug squish

R DeSantis

Wasn't just blacks with the matches
Goodman and Schwermer weren't black either, but the message was the same.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12026 on: July 15, 2021, 08:34:07 PM »

Y’all (and you know who I mean) still want to laugh at “Achtung, bitches?”

“Milley described “a stomach-churning” feeling as he listened to Trump’s untrue complaints of election fraud, drawing a comparison to the 1933 attack on Germany’s parliament building that Hitler used as a pretext to establish a Nazi dictatorship.

This is a Reichstag moment,” Milley told aides, according to the book. “The gospel of the Führer.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/joint-chiefs-chairman-feared-potential-reichstag-moment-aimed-at-keeping-trump-in-power/2021/07/14/a326f5fe-e4ec-11eb-a41e-c8442c213fa8_story.html
I fail to see how this is more important than the ratings for Fox News or CNN.
Milley got his five minutes of fame imitating Jack Ripper.
LOL,

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12027 on: July 15, 2021, 08:45:52 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

I never trust doctors completely...I watch them like a hawk, double check anything and everything they tell me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:49:07 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12028 on: July 15, 2021, 08:52:51 PM »

Free pot for jabs.
Hardly responsible, given the adverse effects marijuana has on bodies, minds and souls.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:54:58 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12029 on: July 15, 2021, 09:03:23 PM »

Free pot for jabs.
Hardly responsible, given the adverse effects marijuana has on bodies, minds and souls.

Yeah, that’s stupid.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 800 801 [802] 803 804 ... 2925