Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 2925

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753033 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12045 on: July 16, 2021, 12:11:45 PM »

EXCELLENT governing.
Sweet Mary Mother of.God.do you have your head embedded in the ass.of.every Republican? How.do you stand the smell? DeSantis spun so fast after getting called out for his obvious hypocrisy and racism he nearly passed out from dizziness.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12046 on: July 16, 2021, 12:32:27 PM »

AFTER the peaceful protestors made their point - heard across the nation.

What would locking them up have done?

BIG PICTURE.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #12047 on: July 16, 2021, 01:02:58 PM »

The same good that locking up BLM protesters would do. But that is the entire aim of the statute.

And the only reason this particular protest (as opposed to the Cuban protests they were supporting) was "heard across the nation is because of the coverage of the blatant hypocrisy. It is noted that BLM protests actually made a point, actually heard across the nation, and DeSantis and the legislature crafted laws to make damned sure that never happened again.

BIG PICTURE.
The BIG PICTURE is the unmitigated racism of DeSantis essentially announcing that a law was written, enacted and would be enforced specifically to deal with BLM protests.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12048 on: July 16, 2021, 01:09:08 PM »

BIG PICTURE.

Enforced the law.

Oh, right - you only favor that against those you're opposed to.

Just like DeSantis.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12049 on: July 16, 2021, 01:14:55 PM »

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_60f0f53ae4b01f118957ee93

Rot in Hell William Regnery. Take Richard Spencer and all the nasty insects you’ve sponsored straight to Hell with you. Despite your work to make my home a white ethnostate, pluralistic America marches on

He’s dead. Good.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12050 on: July 16, 2021, 01:17:54 PM »

EXCELLENT governing.
Sweet Mary Mother of.God.do you have your head embedded in the ass.of.every Republican? How.do you stand the smell? DeSantis spun so fast after getting called out for his obvious hypocrisy and racism he nearly passed out from dizziness.

You think I’m joking when I ask how he gets his brown shirts from the cleaners?

Kid is and has been a TRUE believer in autocracy.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #12051 on: July 16, 2021, 01:20:41 PM »

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_60f0f53ae4b01f118957ee93

Rot in Hell William Regnery. Take Richard Spencer and all the nasty insects you’ve sponsored straight to Hell with you. Despite your work to make my home a white ethnostate, pluralistic America marches on

He’s dead. Good.
Every man's death diminishes me in that I am involved in mankind, but sometimes, you know, fuck that. I'm donne with him.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #12052 on: July 16, 2021, 01:37:10 PM »

One thing about the USA, it is our home, and our ancestors built it, but if we do not stand up and take ownership then we could wind up homeless with nothing in our own home country. We have to deem ourselves worthy of self-governing, and we need to take ownership, it is up to us. And we should be wealthy and prosperous in the USA, if your family has been in the USA for hundreds of years then you should be successful by now, if you are homeless and poor then you need to examine things more closely.

The Mayor of Anaheim is from India, and he is taking ownership of Anaheim, he is rich and powerful, and he is certainly not homeless. If he can come all the way from India and became Mayor, then why can't the people who have been here for hundreds of years succeed? 

George Carlin used to say that the USA is just a big club that we are not a part of. If you are homeless in the USA after your family helped to build it, then it is just all bullshit. 

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12053 on: July 16, 2021, 01:41:12 PM »

You guys remember that study that one of our "conservative" posters put up about how it turns out masks are dangerous for kids?

Not so fast!

No, not another study  - rather, the one that got cited (and published) has been withdrawn.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/93609

In the retraction notice, the journal editors cited "numerous scientific issues," that also included questions over the applicability of the CO2 measurement device and the validity of the study conclusions.

"In their invited responses to these and other concerns, the authors did not provide sufficiently convincing evidence to resolve these issues, as determined by editorial evaluation and additional scientific review," the notice read. "Given fundamental concerns about the study methodology, uncertainty regarding the validity of the findings and conclusions, and the potential public health implications, the editors have retracted this Research Letter."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12054 on: July 16, 2021, 01:45:13 PM »

Why wait? Put them up NOW!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12055 on: July 16, 2021, 01:57:10 PM »

Missouri Representative Cori Bush spent spent $70,000 on private security, over one third of her entire political campaign expenditures in the second quarter.  For the rest of us her message is
“Defund the Police!”

BLM officially endorses the Marxist Cuban Government who employs an all-white police force to beat up anyone and everyone AND uses slave labor to pay for the plantation…,er,  Government.
AOC is okay with this, too.

In Cuba, ALL Lives DONT matter.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 01:59:33 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12056 on: July 16, 2021, 02:55:10 PM »

Missouri Representative Cori Bush spent spent $70,000 on private security, over one third of her entire political campaign expenditures in the second quarter.  For the rest of us her message is
“Defund the Police!”

BLM officially endorses the Marxist Cuban Government who employs an all-white police force to beat up anyone and everyone AND uses slave labor to pay for the plantation…,er,  Government.
AOC is okay with this, too.

In Cuba, ALL Lives DONT matter.

Oh dear.
...but why am I not surprised.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12057 on: July 16, 2021, 03:22:30 PM »

You are suckered, not surprised Bambi. It’s because you are a moronic dupe. If it weren’t for dupes like you, parasites like Red would have no one to feed on.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Holly Martins

« Reply #12058 on: July 16, 2021, 03:56:25 PM »

EXCELLENT governing.

It's a cult,  Boz.   Facts,  reason,  accountability....don't matter.   All you need are Bold Assertions. 

And well Donne on your unsentimental appraisal of Regnery.   To paraphrase what Nebraskans used to say about Barry Switzer,  Will Rogers never met Bill Regnery.

Holly Martins

« Reply #12059 on: July 16, 2021, 04:01:11 PM »

You guys remember that study that one of our "conservative" posters put up about how it turns out masks are dangerous for kids?

Not so fast!

No, not another study  - rather, the one that got cited (and published) has been withdrawn.

Peer review only matters if you respect the scientific method.   And,  as any journalist will tell you,  many read a clickbait story but very few read the retractions.
Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 2925