Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752850 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12645 on: July 23, 2021, 06:19:14 PM »

If you get arrested with bail set at $250,000,000 and you can make that, you’re most likely guilty AF.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12646 on: July 23, 2021, 06:41:25 PM »

Tell me again how the GOP is not racist.

Go ahead.

Texas Senate passes bill that removes requirement to teach Ku Klux Klan as 'morally wrong'
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12647 on: July 23, 2021, 07:03:24 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: July 23, 2021, 07:11:55 PM »

CNN’S Jim Acosta came face to face with rampant crime in Washington DC last night .
His dinner at a fashionable restaurant was interrupted by gunfire and he was SCARED, I tell you SCARED!
He feared for his life!

Today the DC police chief indicated being scared in DC is a decades old fact of life.

I’ve been in this city for 30 years. This is the same movie when I was a boy growing up here,” he said, referring to the days when D.C. was known as the “murder capital” of the U.S. “When are we going to do something different? … What does not happen here is accountability? People are not ready to have that conversation. ”

Police Chief Robert  Contee added, “When I start talking about accountability, people start talking mass incarceration. I’m not talking about mass incarceration. I’m talking about holding people accountable who make our communities unsafe.”

Why is it the democrats want to turn this shithole city into a state?

Discuss.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12649 on: July 23, 2021, 07:37:17 PM »

CNN’S Jim Acosta came face to face with rampant crime in Washington DC last night .
His dinner at a fashionable restaurant was interrupted by gunfire and he was SCARED, I tell you SCARED!
He feared for his life!

Today the DC police chief indicated being scared in DC is a decades old fact of life.

I’ve been in this city for 30 years. This is the same movie when I was a boy growing up here,” he said, referring to the days when D.C. was known as the “murder capital” of the U.S. “When are we going to do something different? … What does not happen here is accountability? People are not ready to have that conversation. ”

Police Chief Robert  Contee added, “When I start talking about accountability, people start talking mass incarceration. I’m not talking about mass incarceration. I’m talking about holding people accountable who make our communities unsafe.”

Discuss.

Shit hole?

Really?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12650 on: July 23, 2021, 07:41:10 PM »

Go ahead.

Texas Senate passes bill that removes requirement to teach Ku Klux Klan as 'morally wrong'
I have absolutely no faith in your ability to understand the the origins of our country.

https://mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/189/brandenburg-v-ohio

]https://mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/734/capitol-square-review-and-advisory-board-v-pinette]

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12651 on: July 23, 2021, 08:08:49 PM »

Go ahead.

I have absolutely no faith in your ability to understand the the origins of our country.

]https://mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/734/capitol-square-review-and-advisory-board-v-pinette]

I have no faith in your ability to admit racism when your party conducts it, ever since you denied that NC had used racist reasoning in their redistricting in the courts' opinion.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12652 on: July 23, 2021, 08:14:00 PM »

Go ahead.

Is that because you are an idiot and a traitor, Red?

Or is it that your conservatism is inherently faithless and parasitic?

Dead bastard Scalia dragging the government into the promotion of anything close to his abusive brand of Christianity does nothing to diminish or reverse the moral wrongness of the KKK.

The klan is so close to you on moral issues, you can’t smell their degradation as anything different than your own stench.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 08:18:53 PM by facilitatorn »
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12653 on: July 23, 2021, 08:15:14 PM »

Go ahead.

I have no faith in your ability to admit racism when your party conducts it, ever since you denied that NC had used racist reasoning in their redistricting in the courts' opinion.
There is no racism involved in the Texas Senate vote.
FTR, I never commented on anything pertaining to North Carolina.

Holly Martins

« Reply #12654 on: July 23, 2021, 08:17:45 PM »

Discuss.

Calling the nation's capital a shithole isn't really opening a discussion.   It's trolling for outrage.   Go get your enema,  gramps.

LoL!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12655 on: July 23, 2021, 08:30:50 PM »

Go ahead.

And now I know you have some form of memory loss or dementia, Ward.

For the record.

We had more than one exchange on their redistricting efforts.

I am sorry that your memory is failing you.

I will stop bothering you.

Holly Martins

« Reply #12656 on: July 23, 2021, 08:35:39 PM »

Just checked the list.   South Dakota joins Vermont,  Maine,  and Iowa in having the lowest homicide rate in the US.  Minnesota and Idaho close to bottom,  too.  Trying to find a commonality, I notice all the bottom ten states have short summers,  cold winters and a fair amount of open space.   Which sort of jibes with social science research I've seen on climate,  population distribution,  and homicide rates.   

DC is well above all the states in homicide rate,   which I think might relate to it being entirely densely populated urban and with no suburban and rural areas averaged in to that.  States generally are not just consisting of a city.  If you included suburban VA and Maryland,  I think the picture would change.   

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12657 on: July 23, 2021, 08:36:06 PM »

Discuss.

Calling the nation's capital a shithole isn't really opening a discussion.   It's trolling for outrage.   Go get your enema,  gramps.

LoL!
I see you have not thought this one through.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12658 on: July 23, 2021, 08:39:30 PM »

Just checked the list.   South Dakota joins Vermont,  Maine,  and Iowa in having the lowest homicide rate in the US.  Minnesota and Idaho close to bottom,  too.  Trying to find a commonality, I notice all the bottom ten states have short summers,  cold winters and a fair amount of open space.   Which sort of jibes with social science research I've seen on climate,  population distribution,  and homicide rates.   

DC is well above all the states in homicide rate,   which I think might relate to it being entirely densely populated urban and with no suburban and rural areas averaged in to that.  States generally are not just consisting of a city.  If you included suburban VA and Maryland,  I think the picture would change.

Suburban VA and Maryland are not eligible since both are already in states.
So I repeat my original question.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #12659 on: July 23, 2021, 08:42:04 PM »

Go ahead.

And now I know you have some form of memory loss or dementia, Ward.

For the record.

We had more than one exchange on their redistricting efforts.

I am sorry that your memory is failing you.

I will stop bothering you.
Good choice since
A. You are lying
B.  It Gets you out of first amendment argument you can’t win.
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 2924