Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752710 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12735 on: July 25, 2021, 10:58:26 PM »

"When the Trump administration initiated Operation Warp Speed in May 2020, the president stated that a vaccine would become available by December of that year at the very latest," Sanders wrote. "From the moment he made his announcement, the ‘expert’ class tried to undermine those statements with baseless fear-mongering."

"But no one did more to undercut public confidence in the vaccine than Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Biden doubted that the vaccine would be ‘real,’ while Harris said in a nationally-televised debate that she would not take any vaccine the Trump administration had a hand in creating," she continued. "If President Biden, Vice President Harris, and others on the left truly care about increasing the vaccination rate and saving lives, they should admit they were wrong to cast doubt on Operation Warp Speed and give President Trump and his team the credit they are due for the development of a safe and effective vaccine in record time."

Word.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: July 25, 2021, 11:07:37 PM »

Right back to Goebbels. Are republicans finally thinking they’ve killed enough grandmas?

Are their criminal jackals on high becoming concerned their flood of lies has poisoned the flocks of sheep they feed on?

Republicans like kid will never be forgiven or forgotten. Its always worth bullying them out of their bad positions though they kick and scream every step of the way. If we don’t keep up the constant work of disabling republicans, they will continue torturing and killing everything too weak or too gullible to stay out of their reach.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: July 25, 2021, 11:11:20 PM »

And now this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ronny-jackson-biden-forced-resign

So, who runs in '24?

Can't be VP Giggles, right?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: July 25, 2021, 11:13:57 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/7/25/2041944/-The-Politics-of-Poverty-U-S-Rates-Second-to-Last-in-OECD-Poverty-Rate-Well-Behind-Mexico

This is the what the intransigent about sufficiently funding Human Infrastructure, the ghouls on the right, are actually promoting instead.

Our collective degree poverty is a measure of the extent to which as a nation we’ve allowed republicans to influence our lives.

Kid’s way of thinking is the most important disease to vaccinate ourselves against this decade or this century if we last that long.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: July 25, 2021, 11:17:08 PM »

And now this:

So, who runs in '24?

Ronny Jackson is a crackhead drug dealer. That’s why he was shit canned from his old job.

When you hit the bottom of the barrel, your bed fellows are whoever you happen to find there.

Stop your insurrection, Kid. It may yield you what you most fear and actually deserve.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: July 25, 2021, 11:21:18 PM »

Sarah Sanders is another one who mocks folks for their disabilities, though at least she apologizes when caught at it, unlike Donnie.
“I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I hhhave absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about,” Ms. Sanders tweeted during the Democratic presidential debate. She later deleted the post and apologized.

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: July 25, 2021, 11:46:09 PM »

Pelosi defended her support of abortion, which goes against the teachings of the Catholic Church, by calling herself a "devout Catholic" who believes it is unfair to tell other people what to do.

Right

Except with vaccinations

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-archbishop-to-pelosi-no-one-can-claim-to-be-devout-catholic-and-support-abortion

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12742 on: July 26, 2021, 01:00:12 AM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: July 26, 2021, 03:52:18 AM »

I hope as a medical precaution he ships all republican voters off to Florida till they can sort themselves out. It will ease the work of improving the situation of the less odious and more American spirited parts of our population, the large majority of Americans who are quite happy to be living in this century with gay rights, interracial marriage, and reworking the ways of the past to preserve or improve the benefits while geometrically reducing the harm caused to achieve them.

Rabid dead end republicans should all go sink in the swamp till they are as scummy on their exteriors as they already are on the inside.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: July 26, 2021, 09:16:46 AM »

And now this:

So, who runs in '24?

Biden, dipshit. Jackson is as credible on this as my dog.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 10:28:45 AM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: July 26, 2021, 09:18:00 AM »

Pelosi defended her support of abortion, which goes against the teachings of the Catholic Church, by calling herself a "devout Catholic" who believes it is unfair to tell other people what to do.

Right

Except with vaccinations

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-archbishop-to-pelosi-no-one-can-claim-to-be-devout-catholic-and-support-abortion
Has she called for mandatory vaccinations?
A parrot bit me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #12746 on: July 26, 2021, 09:23:19 AM »

...she continued. "If President Biden, Vice President Harris, and others on the left truly care about increasing the vaccination rate and saving lives, they should admit they were wrong to cast doubt on Operation Warp Speed and give President Trump and his team the credit they are due for the development of a safe and effective vaccine in record time."[/i]

Word.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/covid-vaccine-funded-by-trump/

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: July 26, 2021, 09:56:13 AM »

...she continued. "If President Biden, Vice President Harris, and others on the left truly care about increasing the vaccination rate and saving lives, they should admit they were wrong to cast doubt on Operation Warp Speed and give President Trump and his team the credit they are due for the development of a safe and effective vaccine in record time."[/i]

Word.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/covid-vaccine-funded-by-trump/

He's already made up his mind. Don't confuse him with the facts.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: July 26, 2021, 09:56:28 AM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: July 26, 2021, 11:54:11 AM »

Larry asked why I supported Pelosi's appointment of GOP Reps to the 1-6 Committee.

This is part of why, though only a part:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/25/politics/republicans-mccarthy-kinzinger-cheney-january-6-committee/index.html

Internal turmoil for the GOP is a good thing.

Turmoil because people are putting party over country and demonstrating that practice in an amazingly public way is all the better.
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 2924