Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] 871 872 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752728 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13035 on: July 29, 2021, 06:17:36 PM »

ZERO POINT ZERO FOUR PER CENT.

Ask me what that is.
Give me 0.004% chance of death, take away my liberty…?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13036 on: July 29, 2021, 06:23:46 PM »

One other strong point today from Biden.

“ Schools need to be open."
Per the CDC, with masks for students, yes.
LOL
The problem is the teachers, notorious antivaxxers.
Dirty little secret no one wants to talk about.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13037 on: July 29, 2021, 06:31:41 PM »

Put down the pipe Red.

Your douchebag revolution has failed on all counts.

You have nothing to offer the people who now have to clean up your mess.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13038 on: July 29, 2021, 06:43:32 PM »

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Today:

I think if we see more and more people who are vaccinated, our children are vaccinated, we have full vaccination in schools, we have full vaccination in teachers, all of those are documented, we have disease rates that are low, I think then we can start thinking about what — how we can loosen up and not seeing clusters and outbreaks in these school systems. The thing that’s most important to me through all of this is that our kids get back in school full-time in-person learning. And we’re not there yet. We’re far from there. And I want our children to be safe.

Dog whistle alert.

Government lackey wants more control and power over YOU!

Holly Martins

« Reply #13039 on: July 29, 2021, 06:47:02 PM »

Or over a deadly virus.   

Ockham's razor...

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #13040 on: July 29, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »

You don't get it

Carlson wants you to say the vaccines are undoubtedly effective.

This leads right into his point - that masks should not be required (current policy here in New Jersey) IF the person in question had received both doses.

Once again I point out the problem with this - and this is a tough one for Biden - are we really going to do this on the honor system?  If not, then how?

I have had both jabs.
 These jabs were recorded on the federal govt's data base.
Name, date of first jab, date of second jab.
I can then go to the my.gov.au website, sign in, go to Medicare section and print off a nice Australian Government Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, with my vaccination details on it.
This type of thing would be good proof of vaccination, along with photo ID produced to match name on certificate.
Americans seem to hate producing photo ID to cops or anyone else though.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:51:20 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13041 on: July 29, 2021, 06:51:44 PM »

Wow!
The dems seem to be panicking.
Pelosi wants non-mask wearers at the Capitol arrested.  Arrested!
Press Secretary Jan Pasaki is in hiding, obviously frustrated in trying to answer Biden’s senseless masking strategy.
And now Biden is calling for $100 payments to people getting the vaccine. The money to be paid out of stimulus funds sent to the states.

Dems seem to be addressing the issue proactively instead of murdering their constituents with self serving denials and projections.

It goes a long way to explaining why so many dislike and so many more distrust republicans.

It’s not tough for you, Red, to be with the party that hates cops, hates families, hates the troops, and hates truth?

What kompromat does your precinct captain have on you?

None.

Red is a shill. You should ask in how many fora does he do his cut and paste work.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #13042 on: July 29, 2021, 06:53:09 PM »

His revolution is over.   The bums lost.   Condolences.   

Holly Martins

« Reply #13043 on: July 29, 2021, 06:56:35 PM »

Am getting the JJ mono-jab tomorrow.   I held off for several reasons.   One,  I had covid and have a strong immune system, so the shot is only boosting natural immunity.   Two,  supplies were spotty out here,  so I wanted to stay back in the queue so the needful would get it asap.   Three,  a couple projects keep eating up all the free time in any given day,  so that kept making it easy to push it back.   Also,  I'm a fan of traditional simian adenovirus vectors,  versus messenger RNA,  so that meant more wait.   And I want to support JJ,  whose shelf life and storage specs make their vax excellent for developing countries.   Finally,  the JJ vax shows longterm inoculation against the newer Delta variant.
No one can top Barton in virtue signaling.
I object! Whatever it is, whatever you mean by the phrase, I virtue signal way better than he does! I demand you aim your ignorant and toothless attempts at mockery towards me! Right wing cancel culture me!

Don't listen to him!   I wash thoroughly between all my toes,  every day!   I have an NGO to promote interdigital hygiene!   

Holly Martins

« Reply #13044 on: July 29, 2021, 06:59:59 PM »

A lesser mind than Reds might have concluded that earlier post was saying I'm a terrible procrastinator.   But he saw virtue there.   He helped me believe in myself.   He's a scholar and a mentor!   

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13045 on: July 29, 2021, 07:03:07 PM »

ZERO POINT ZERO FOUR PER CENT.

Ask me what that is.
Your IQ?

Did I win?

Breakthrough COVID cases among the vaccinated

Roughly 1 in 2500.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13046 on: July 29, 2021, 07:03:31 PM »

U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) were ordered to arrest visitors and staff who refuse to wear a mask on the House side of the Capitol complex, according to a police memo issued by new USCP Chief Thomas Manger that was obtained by a member of Congress.

Police were also advised not to arrest members of Congress for failing to wear masks but to report the lawmakers' noncompliance to the House sergeant-at-arms, the memo says. House members have been subjected to fines starting at $500 for skirting mask rules.

Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., got a copy of the memo distributed at Thursday's morning roll call from an unnamed police officer, she told Fox News. Police she's spoken to are "very uncomfortable" with this new directive that Cammack describes as "tyrannical."

"This is such an overstep of Speaker Pelosi's authority to basically make our Capitol Police arrest staff members and report on members [of Congress]," Cammack told Fox News Thursday. "It's absolutely unconscionable that this is where we're at."

What do you have against protecting yourself and those around you?

Since when does your freedom outweigh my well being?

What made you follow the death cult?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13047 on: July 29, 2021, 07:14:20 PM »

Quote from: Hairy Lime on July 27, 2021, 09:14:33 PM
Quote from: REDSTATEWARD on July 27, 2021, 06:04:58 PM
How does Biden/Harris snatch defeat from victory?
Keep telling us the Vaccine is great while telling those who taken it to wear a mask, anyway.
How does that inspire anyone to get the shots?
Biden’s poll numbers are held at 50+ because of his handling of the Virus.
Until now.
Next time you want to ask me what Repos hope to accomplish politically by letting their supporters die unvaccinated please refer to this post.
Nice evasion.
The reluctance to get vaccines is not political.  It results from confusion, mistrust and antivaxness.

So I guess the President read my post;)

This afternoon at a news conference he said.

The vaccine was authorized and developed under a republican administration
It is being administrated under a democrat one.
The vaccines are safe,
  there is nothing political about them!
It is not about red states and blue states,
It is about Life and Death!
Reading comprehension remains the weakest of your plethora of very weak points.
I recommend ESL for you.
It is never too late.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 07:28:24 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13048 on: July 29, 2021, 07:19:12 PM »

Am getting the JJ mono-jab tomorrow.   I held off for several reasons.   One,  I had covid and have a strong immune system, so the shot is only boosting natural immunity.   Two,  supplies were spotty out here,  so I wanted to stay back in the queue so the needful would get it asap.   Three,  a couple projects keep eating up all the free time in any given day,  so that kept making it easy to push it back.   Also,  I'm a fan of traditional simian adenovirus vectors,  versus messenger RNA,  so that meant more wait.   And I want to support JJ,  whose shelf life and storage specs make their vax excellent for developing countries.   Finally,  the JJ vax shows longterm inoculation against the newer Delta variant.
No one can top Barton in virtue signaling.

”Accusing others of virtue signalling encourages you to not interrogate your own beliefs. If you think people only disagree with you because they’re trying to show off how nice they are to their mates, why would you even consider that what’s obvious to you might actually be wrong? As well as being rude and stupid, virtue signalling gives people another mental shortcut to dogmatism.”

https://www.adamsmith.org/blog/stop-saying-virtue-signalling

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13049 on: July 29, 2021, 07:21:23 PM »

U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) were ordered to arrest visitors and staff who refuse to wear a mask on the House side of the Capitol complex, according to a police memo issued by new USCP Chief Thomas Manger that was obtained by a member of Congress.

Police were also advised not to arrest members of Congress for failing to wear masks but to report the lawmakers' noncompliance to the House sergeant-at-arms, the memo says. House members have been subjected to fines starting at $500 for skirting mask rules.

Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., got a copy of the memo distributed at Thursday's morning roll call from an unnamed police officer, she told Fox News. Police she's spoken to are "very uncomfortable" with this new directive that Cammack describes as "tyrannical."

"This is such an overstep of Speaker Pelosi's authority to basically make our Capitol Police arrest staff members and report on members [of Congress]," Cammack told Fox News Thursday. "It's absolutely unconscionable that this is where we're at."

What do you have against protecting yourself and those around you?

Since when does your freedom outweigh my well being?

What made you follow the death cult?

Who is he talking to?  Anyone know?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] 871 872 ... 2924