Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752699 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13050 on: July 29, 2021, 07:23:39 PM »

Kid is still searching for that perfect blend of ignorance and fascism to call a personality.

The kind of bullshit on which Red spends the freedom that was won for him,

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/7/29/2042751/-Somehow-Trump-lackeys-are-still-spreading-conspiracy-theories-about-presidential-election-results

Red has soooo many people to apologize to.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13051 on: July 29, 2021, 07:29:19 PM »

U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) were ordered to arrest visitors and staff who refuse to wear a mask on the House side of the Capitol complex, according to a police memo issued by new USCP Chief Thomas Manger that was obtained by a member of Congress.

Police were also advised not to arrest members of Congress for failing to wear masks but to report the lawmakers' noncompliance to the House sergeant-at-arms, the memo says. House members have been subjected to fines starting at $500 for skirting mask rules.

Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., got a copy of the memo distributed at Thursday's morning roll call from an unnamed police officer, she told Fox News. Police she's spoken to are "very uncomfortable" with this new directive that Cammack describes as "tyrannical."

"This is such an overstep of Speaker Pelosi's authority to basically make our Capitol Police arrest staff members and report on members [of Congress]," Cammack told Fox News Thursday. "It's absolutely unconscionable that this is where we're at."

What do you have against protecting yourself and those around you?

Since when does your freedom outweigh my well being?

What made you follow the death cult?

Who is he talking to?  Anyone know?
Who is he?

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13052 on: July 29, 2021, 07:30:40 PM »

Tough break for Steve from AZ's pals:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1275397
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #13053 on: July 29, 2021, 07:37:43 PM »

Wow.   Catholic baiting.   All the warthogs in the Elba Zoo are here this evening.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13055 on: July 29, 2021, 07:44:10 PM »

ZERO POINT ZERO FOUR PER CENT.

Ask me what that is.
Give me 0.004% chance of death, take away my liberty…?

Trust me.

You have no idea what having your ‘liberty taken away” really means.

You want the freedom to be an asshole
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13056 on: July 29, 2021, 07:54:49 PM »

Wow.   Catholic baiting.   All the warthogs in the Elba Zoo are here this evening.
I think he is under the mistaken impression that as a good Catholic I do not rejoice in thqt justice is being done and the shameful blot upon the Church is being removed and rectified. As in so many other things in his life his hatred has made him tragically wrong.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13057 on: July 30, 2021, 09:15:31 AM »

7/29/21: Pediatric hospital beds in Oklahoma and now Arkansas full due to Covid Delta variant.

https://journalrecord.com/2021/07/29/feds-neighboring-states-act-as-covid-19-numbers-climb/
Dr. George Monks, immediate past president Oklahoma State Medical Association, tweeted Wednesday that there were no available pediatric hospital beds in the entire state at times this week. That was due to all patients, not just COVID-19 patients. “We need a State Health Emergency declared so we can expand capacity. Some of our sick Oklahoma children have been sent to out-of-state hospitals because we have no capacity,” Monks tweeted.

Other beds are also a problem, not just according to the media or democrats:
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2021/jul/16/state-cases-up-by-980-hospitals-full

Arkansas is moving to modify its law that prevents mask mandates.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13059 on: July 30, 2021, 09:32:15 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/ron-popeil-tv-infomercial-dead/index.html

Goodbye, Ron Popeil.

May the Ronco Corpse-away work as promised for you!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13060 on: July 30, 2021, 10:35:34 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/ron-popeil-tv-infomercial-dead/index.html

Goodbye, Ron Popeil.

May the Ronco Corpse-away work as promised for you!

But wait!

There’s more!

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13061 on: July 30, 2021, 10:36:08 AM »

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13062 on: July 30, 2021, 10:52:51 AM »

Mocking the Blue!

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/they-really-are-deplorable

"A laugh fest."

It's very kind of the conservatives to attempt to push the police toward the Dems, I suppose.

It certainly makes a mockery of their "Blue Lives Matter" bullshit.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13063 on: July 30, 2021, 10:54:04 AM »

"LOCK YOUR DOORS, KIDS," President Biden is "sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a COVID-19 vaccine," according to texts and Facebook ads peddled by the conservative youth group Turning Point USA.
(Washington Post)

Watch out for those goons! They're almost as bad as the tracking chips that Biden is (personally) inserting into the vaccines.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13064 on: July 30, 2021, 10:59:52 AM »

Mocking the Blue!

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/they-really-are-deplorable

"A laugh fest."

It's very kind of the conservatives to attempt to push the police toward the Dems, I suppose.

It certainly makes a mockery of their "Blue Lives Matter" bullshit.

Makes the whole “Defund the Police” backlash in 2020 seem pretty quaint, huh?

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 2924