Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751821 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13290 on: August 03, 2021, 12:30:07 PM »

Nothing like Barack Obama celebrating a birthday to underscore the dem’s double standard.
Are Pelosi and Bowser jumping maskless out of the cake?

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
And fully compliant with the CDC's COVID protocols. Which makes the "double standard" thing Red copied over from a right-wing web site without providing - or probably even reading - the context particularly idiotic.
In other words
Obama  Arrogance (continued)

Arrogance.

That BOY never did learn his place.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #13291 on: August 03, 2021, 12:32:03 PM »

Yep. That is why racists like Forrest denounce "woke". It is not about trying to shut him up, but him trying to spout racism without the annoyance of contradiction. It isn't about his right to speak, but his privilege to enjoy unopposed racism.

Say something contemptible. 
People push back on your awful comment. 
Invoke a monolithic conspiracy to silence you, even as your voice continues to ring out, stentorian and unabated.
Accuse anyone contradicting you of belonging to an ideological cult.
Relax and enjoy the naive lapping up your pseudo-grievances.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13292 on: August 03, 2021, 12:56:22 PM »

Yep. That is why racists like Forrest denounce "woke". It is not about trying to shut him up, but him trying to spout racism without the annoyance of contradiction. It isn't about his right to speak, but his privilege to enjoy unopposed racism.

Say something contemptible. 
People push back on your awful comment. 
Invoke a monolithic conspiracy to silence you, even as your voice continues to ring out, stentorian and unabated.
Accuse anyone contradicting you of belonging to an ideological cult.
Relax and enjoy the naive lapping up your pseudo-grievances.

And deny that anybody knows the real you, while it is hanging out for everybody to see plain as day.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13293 on: August 03, 2021, 01:12:06 PM »

Nothing like Barack Obama celebrating a birthday to underscore the dem’s double standard.

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
And fully compliant with the CDC's COVID protocols. Which makes the "double standard" thing Red copied over from a right-wing web site without providing - or probably even reading - the context particularly idiotic.
In other words
Obama  Arrogance (continued) Follow the science.
FIFY
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #13294 on: August 03, 2021, 01:25:35 PM »

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
In other words

Arrogance.

A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #13295 on: August 03, 2021, 01:31:49 PM »

Australian Olympians Investigated For 'Unacceptable Behavior' On Flight Home
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/australian-olympians-flight-home_n_610925d4e4b064678eed24f2

Between these assholes and drug smuggling sluts like Schapelle Corby the fucking Aussies should be banned from international travel until they learn to behave.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13296 on: August 03, 2021, 01:54:24 PM »

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
In other words

Arrogance.

Actually the Obamas were elite even before the White House

Stop seeing all blacks as victims
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13297 on: August 03, 2021, 01:56:19 PM »

Australian Olympians Investigated For 'Unacceptable Behavior' On Flight Home
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/australian-olympians-flight-home_n_610925d4e4b064678eed24f2

Between these assholes and drug smuggling sluts like Schapelle Corby the fucking Aussies should be banned from international travel until they learn to behave.

Don't know about this case but I will say I am truly frightened of flying more than an hour or two with my family.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #13298 on: August 03, 2021, 01:56:29 PM »

Vatican News

17 hours  ·

In the past several months, dozens of churches throughout Canada have been the objects of attacks ranging from vandalism to arson, with at least ten churches being completely destroyed by deliberately set fires.

---------------

I think Notre Dame in Paris was set on fire on purpose, I think it was arson.

It is time to protect our beautiful churches, we need to have cameras, and security guards, etc.

We must not allow our churches to be burned.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 02:27:07 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #13299 on: August 03, 2021, 01:59:55 PM »

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
In other words

Arrogance.

Just because the Obamas are successful does not mean they are not also subjected to racism.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13300 on: August 03, 2021, 02:00:18 PM »

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
In other words

Arrogance.

OMG, he wasn't born in the United States!

OMG, what if he didn't earn his way into Harvard Law?!

OMG, he's wearing a tan suit!

OMG, he let a marine hold an umbrella for him!

OMG, he put his feet up on the desk!

Give me a fucking break, Kid.

Obama wasn't a victim, but that surely is not your party's fault, which tried and tried to make him a victim and which repeatedly engaged in attacks no white president ever endured from the GOP.

I grant your party also attacked him for being a Democrat, too. But it was not just that - there was plenty of racist bullshit.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #13301 on: August 03, 2021, 02:05:54 PM »

Of note, on the issue of people burning churches...

There are people who are filling the children's heads full of shit, and who are teaching the children to hate Christians and to burn churches.

I had a neighbor, people filled his head full of shit, he thought he descended from Vikings and he thought that he was supposed to hate Christians, etc, and he listened to black metal music about people burning churches.

And I have a niece, a lady moved in with them who was a "wicken" and she filled her head full of shit, my niece thought she was supposed to hate Christians and she got busted for setting a church on fire, she was locked up for setting a church on fire.

There are people who are filling the children's heads full of shit.

We must protect our churches, and we must be aware of what is going on with the church burnings, etc.

It is about more than just Christians being hated by Muslims.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13302 on: August 03, 2021, 02:17:35 PM »

Of note, on the issue of people burning churches...

There are people who are filling the children's heads full of shit, and who are teaching the children to hate Christians and to burn churches.

It is about more than just Christians being hated by Muslims.

It is certainly about more than just Christians being hated by Muslims, Tony, you're right.

But it is also about far more than children's heads being filled with shit by those that raised them. It is about reactions to what the Catholic Church did in to the indigenous children in Canada:
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2021/july/number-of-canadian-christian-churches-vandalized-set-on-fire-rises-as-terror-campaign-continues

It is about hatred of African-Americans, though not as much as what's going on in Canada. More than bad enough, though less in 2020 and 2021 than in the years before it.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13303 on: August 03, 2021, 02:22:30 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/politics/andrew-cuomo-democrats-reaction-report/index.html

Schumer and Gillibrand called for Cuomo's resignation.

And reading this, I think he's toast:
New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Tuesday that her investigation concluded that Gov. Andrew Cuomo "sexually harassed multiple women and violated federal and state law."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/politics/read-ny-ag-report-on-cuomo/index.html

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13304 on: August 03, 2021, 02:58:46 PM »

It's outdoors.

Porta potties galore
In other words

Arrogance.

You’re telling me, what?

LOL!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 2924