Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] 901 902 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751353 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13485 on: August 05, 2021, 06:49:55 PM »

Holy smokes - watching Biden - saying to myself - please dont hug that little girl - and he leans in as if ready to sniff her hair.

Sick.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #13486 on: August 05, 2021, 06:54:49 PM »

Britain finally , some say much too late, woke up that *Open borders* was a totally flawed policy, as was being governed from Brussells not London...and did something about it.
Brexit was born. Britain took back control of its own borders, own governance.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13487 on: August 05, 2021, 06:56:20 PM »

https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis-hits-back-at-biden-says-virus-coming-through-wide-open-southern-border_3934742.html

Open border killing Biden (down 18 per cent with independents) and KILLING his party

Open Borders is a ridiculous idea, and always has been.
Mrs bambu being face captured, fingerprinted, passport ID checked when flying into the US from Australia via Canada, while at the other end of the country people are allowed to waltz over the Mexican border at will...is totally ridiculous *border security*.
Well someone had to say it.

Same deal in Europe.
Except the Open Borders thing is utter bull shit sold to you by people who realize you and luee are a pair of gullible asses. No one in the Biden Administration that i know of has advocated an open border policy and in fact we we are deporting people stopped at the border in a record pace. What we have stopped is prolonged, studied deliberate cruelty as an immigration policy.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #13488 on: August 05, 2021, 06:59:05 PM »

Britain finally , some say much too late, woke up that *Open borders* was a totally flawed policy, as was being governed from Brussells not London...and did something about it.
Britain never had open borders. EU members could travel freely in other EU countries but that is not the same thing. Do you even know what open borders are.other than what the #1 radio host with #2 for brains tells you to be frightened of?
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #13489 on: August 05, 2021, 07:16:30 PM »

Britain never had open borders. EU members could travel freely in other EU countries but that is not the same thing. Do you even know what open borders are.other than what the #1 radio host with #2 for brains tells you to be frightened of?

Anyone from EU countries just waltzing freely into Britain is basically open borders.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13490 on: August 05, 2021, 07:20:10 PM »

And there you have it. Compounding ignorance. It impacts all of us, dope. We can't get to herd immunity and make life return to normal without greater rates of vaccination.

That you can't connect the dots indicates a rank stupidity.

Speak to the brothers and sisters!

(just 31% vaccinated in NYC)

Fuck off, kid. Don't try to deflect from what you wrote. YOU asked why I should care. The fact that you would ask that indicates your stupidity, not anyone else's.

Meanwhile, speaking of the stupid, here is Ms Psaki once again doing a stellar job as she handles that lightweight from Florida: "It is a fact -- and data that you all are aware of -- that 25% of hospitalizations in the country are in Florida. It is also a fact that the governor has taken steps that are counter to public health recommendations. So, we're here to state the facts," she said.

"Frankly our view is that this is too serious, deadly serious to be doing partisan name-calling," she continued. "We're focused on providing public health data information to the people of Florida to make sure they understand what steps they should be taking, even if those are not steps taken at the top of the leadership in that state."

But the best was by the POTUS himself:

Later, after taking a short joyride around the White House South Lawn driveway in an electric SUV during an afternoon event on curbing auto emissions, reporters asked Biden about DeSantis’ recent comments slamming him and his response to the pandemic.

"Governor who?" Biden responded.

Source: ABC News. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-fires-back-floridas-gop-governor-handling/story?id=79295849

Heh
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #13491 on: August 05, 2021, 07:21:57 PM »

I've decided to abandon my Olympic darts dream.
When I thought about it deeply I realised that I would have to compete in many tournaments anywhere and everywhere to qualify.
Too much trouble.

Holly Martins

« Reply #13492 on: August 05, 2021, 07:23:27 PM »

Holy smokes - watching Biden - saying to myself - please dont hug that little girl - and he leans in as if ready to sniff her hair.

Sick.

When I was reading your first sentence I already knew you wouldn't include any video link allowing us to judge for ourselves.   

Is there any show of warmth,  in your jaundiced worldview,  that doesn't equate to being a pedo?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13493 on: August 05, 2021, 07:26:49 PM »

Sick.

Your favorite rapist is on the Supreme Court.

Your other favorite rapist is plotting to overthrow the government as a way to avoid prison from Mar a Lago.

Project away.

The 27% of voters who still back republicans have your back.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Holly Martins

« Reply #13494 on: August 05, 2021, 07:31:25 PM »

Anyone from EU countries just waltzing freely into Britain is basically open borders.

Translation: "No. "

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #13495 on: August 05, 2021, 07:52:49 PM »

"Yes".

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #13496 on: August 05, 2021, 08:03:24 PM »

"Yes".
No, you clearly do not know what open borders means. I didn't think so.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #13497 on: August 05, 2021, 08:18:35 PM »

"Yes".
No, you clearly do not know what open borders means. I didn't think so.

Before, they could walk right in...basically open borders

Now that Britain rules itself;

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/13/eu-citizens-arriving-in-uk-being-locked-up-and-expelled

EU citizens arriving in UK being locked up and expelled

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13498 on: August 05, 2021, 08:26:32 PM »

I've decided to abandon my Olympic darts dream.
When I thought about it deeply I realised that I would have to compete in many tournaments anywhere and everywhere to qualify.
Too much trouble.

Yes

Too many masks even if you get the big $$ sponsor
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13499 on: August 05, 2021, 08:27:58 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/politics/ossoff-introduces-right-to-vote-act-in-senate/85-508e3a6a-c6ce-4d80-ab51-d8ac900f09c0

Keep marching.

Punch fascists and ratfuck their republican cup bearers.

Quite a few voting rights bills out there now.   Probably a good approach, eggs in several baskets.   If only there was a way to make voting rights a budgetary thing,  so reconciliation would work and they'd only need a simple majority.

If only the fucking Democrats would get off cloud nine and protect voting rights. After all, they wouldn’t be in the majority if not for PoC coalition in Georgia.

Problem is white people haven’t recognized we’re still in the middle of a coup and if they do see it they don’t feel the threat to THEIR rights and privileges.

Achtung, y’all.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] 901 902 ... 2924