Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 905 906 [907] 908 909 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752488 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13591 on: August 07, 2021, 12:03:05 AM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13592 on: August 07, 2021, 12:18:03 AM »

Lime can clearly google the Constitution if he hasn’t got a paper copy around somewhere.

Red clearly cannot read the Constitution so that he understands what the document says.

He might be able to mumble some of the words, but more than two in a row he gets twisted.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13593 on: August 07, 2021, 12:18:33 AM »

No it isn't.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=I-bgYxMO5cY&feature=share
The Constitution is on my side.
No it's not.
It’s a wonderful document.
I think you can Google it.

Thank you for truncating this endless drivel so that it at least takes up less space.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13594 on: August 07, 2021, 12:21:57 AM »

No it isn't.
No it's not.

Thank you for truncating this endless drivel so that it at least takes up less space.
A technique you might want to emulate.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13595 on: August 07, 2021, 01:08:37 AM »

When was the last time I had a thread with 14 back and forths of drivel such as your recent "no" "yes" exchange?

I'll wait.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13596 on: August 07, 2021, 01:12:26 AM »

When was the last time I had a thread with 14 back and forths of drivel such as your recent "no" "yes" exchange?

I'll wait.
Every day if drivel is included 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13597 on: August 07, 2021, 01:42:28 AM »

I'll wait.
Every day if drivel is included

In other words, you have no examples to support your claim.

Business as usual for you, Ward. You and Kid, both, make claims and then never back them up.

Don't bother responding unless it is with an example of my engaging in 14 back and forths of substanceless contradictions. Otherwise, I will heed your advice and cut it off immediately.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13598 on: August 07, 2021, 08:03:37 AM »

No it isn't.
No it's not.

I do it for the esthetics. And to show through the repeated application of Hitchen's Razor that Red has nothing to back up the claim he pasted from Gateway Pundit or what have you.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13599 on: August 07, 2021, 09:33:05 AM »

A response to Gov. DeSantis on the subject of Florida's COVID numbers vs. the numbers from the states along the border of Mexico.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13600 on: August 07, 2021, 09:54:17 AM »

https://www.theonion.com/desantis-threatens-to-cut-hospital-funding-if-surgeons-1847438119

DeSantis threatens to cut hospital funding if surgeons keep wearing masks.

Holly Martins

« Reply #13601 on: August 07, 2021, 09:56:01 AM »

Now they find out that the Biden Administration is sitting on 29 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that are about to expire at the end of Aug and is refusing to release them.
Enough vaccine to fully vaccinate every child and young person in Australia.
Yes, Joe and Co are just going to leave these vaccines in the warehouses to expire then throw them out in the trash.

Wow.

Fact check,  Kid.    My son's job includes dealing with storage of Pfizer vax,  which is the bulk of the soon-to-be expired stockpile.   It stores at minus 94 degrees Fahrenheit.  To send 26 million doses to Sydney would involve having a massive fleet with scarce and specialized refrigeration equipment aboard and special transfer protocols so that the expire date doesn't move up suddenly.   No one is "sitting" on the doses.   The logistics are extremely problematic.  What's your source of that news clip,  btw?   

In case you miss this,  I will repost this at regular intervals,  and perhaps ask others to repost it,  in case you're in one of your regular Iggy cycles.

Holly Martins

« Reply #13602 on: August 07, 2021, 10:10:15 AM »

Navigating The Argument Room this morning, a simple question arose:  whose opinion on the Constitution has more weight, the guy who went to law school or the guy who went to cement school?   (it would be a logic fallacy to say either is sure to be right,  but professional training does matter, which is why we don't call cement makers when we're in legal trouble)(unless we're Tony Soprano maybe)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13603 on: August 07, 2021, 10:15:50 AM »

Navigating The Argument Room this morning, a simple question arose:  whose opinion on the Constitution has more weight, the guy who went to law school or the guy who went to cement school?   (it would be a logic fallacy to say either is sure to be right,  but professional training does matter, which is why we don't call cement makers when we're in legal trouble)(unless we're Tony Soprano maybe)

The key is to remember that what is unconstitutional or not is subject to the whims of the appointed justices, which is why we get some major reversals along the way.

SCOTUS is not infallible.

Neither were the Founding Fathers.

So, what's constitutional today may be unconstitutional tomorrow, according to the primary body that gets a vote.

Is imposing a national voter ID unconstitutional?
Is imposing a ban on voter ID nationally unconstitutional?

YKMV.

Holly Martins

« Reply #13604 on: August 07, 2021, 10:16:06 AM »

So, so sad.

https://www.https//nypost.com/2021/07/07/baseball-coach-shot-dead-driving-after-possible-road-rage-incident/

Comments section is interesting.  Folks have had enough.  Civil War II cannot be too far away.

Link doesn't work, kid. Repost, please.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/07/baseball-coach-shot-dead-driving-after-possible-road-rage-incident/

Thanks. Too bad Bartoon wasn't driving.

Wow.

You know that your meds don't work if you insert them in your rectum,  right?   "Orally" means through your mouth,  not your anus.   Though I can understand the difficulty you'd have distinguishing them.
Pages: 1 ... 905 906 [907] 908 909 ... 2924