Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751884 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #14130 on: August 16, 2021, 03:11:42 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9896317/Covid-19-Australia-Fox-News-anchor-Laura-Ingraham-slams-lockdown-insane.html

US news anchor LAUGHS as she mocks Australia over its 'insane' lockdown restrictions - asking why Sydney is shut down over a '0.004 per cent case to population ratio'

. Fox News anchor Laura Ingraham ripped into the hardline lockdowns in Australia
. Ingraham ridiculed the seven-week long restrictions enforced across Sydney
. She labelled Canberra 'insane' for enforcing lockdown over one Covid-19 case

Ms Ingraham delivered her attack on the same day Sydney recorded 345 new Covid cases, up from 344 a day earlier.

The news anchor held back her laughter as she poked fun at the 'whopping' rise in cases and mocked the state government's reaction to keeping the city locked down.

#####

Laura Ingraham doesn't understand.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 03:39:38 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14131 on: August 16, 2021, 04:21:09 AM »

That is true for just about anything it occurs to her to talk about. Strangely, they’ve given her a show on the below the lowest common denominator network.

I’m surprised her babbling idiocy has reached your fair shores.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Holly Martins

« Reply #14132 on: August 16, 2021, 09:28:45 AM »

Why is Biden on Vacation ?

Why do calls to Jen Psaki get a recorded message that her office is closed all this week?

Biden is at Camp David,  a military facility, working and in constant touch with the situation,  you lying shit.   

Whenever anyone thinks of giving you the slightest credibility, I'm going to mention this post as a caution that you are a lying shit who will likely always be a lying shit and [etc. ]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 11:10:05 AM by Barton3.0 »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #14133 on: August 16, 2021, 09:33:38 AM »

I'm sure Red means well.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14134 on: August 16, 2021, 09:56:50 AM »

That is true for just about anything it occurs to her to talk about. Strangely, they’ve given her a show on the below the lowest common denominator network.

Why not? She appears.to be the US equivalent of Australia's #1 radio host.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14135 on: August 16, 2021, 10:03:56 AM »

Why do calls to Jen Psaki get a recorded message that her office is closed all this week?

Biden is at Camp David,  a military facility, working and in constant touch with the situation,  you lying cunt.   

Whenever anyone thinks of giving you the slightest credibility, I'm going to mention this post as a caution that you are a lying cunt who will likely always be a lying cunt and probably married to a lying cunt who gave you a bunch of snotty lying cunt kids.   You stupid lying cunt.

Why?

Is there no word in the English language that is as negative a label for somebody as the slang for a vagina?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14137 on: August 16, 2021, 10:25:27 AM »

Joe is TOAST

Will leave on a medical.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #14138 on: August 16, 2021, 10:50:15 AM »

King of the HOT TAKE.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #14139 on: August 16, 2021, 11:00:34 AM »

Joe is TOAST

Will leave on a medical.

LET’S GOOOOO!

heh
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #14140 on: August 16, 2021, 11:07:51 AM »

Is there no word in the English language that is as negative a label for somebody as the slang for a vagina?

Probably should note I was paraphrasing from the cunt rant in "In Bruges. "  In British usage,  the word is more akin to "jerk" and not as offensive (or vaginal) as it is in the US.
Many of the alternatives, like cocksucker and prick and dick,  are also referencing something about sexuality, so that just leaves asshole (everyone's got one of those) or shithead (and other scat variations).   I will edit the post,  as an experiment in invective, with one of those other terms and we can see how that works.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14141 on: August 16, 2021, 11:23:23 AM »

I have been saying this for months...that if anything is an impeachable offense - that we've seen over the past five years...they hounded Trump over nothing - TWICE they impeached him - meanwhile we have a concerted effort - it's a purposeful effort to break our border - to spread migrants all across the country, for various reasons - cheap wages or demographics....I have no idea what they are doing - THAT'S IMPEACHABLE.  This affects every American

That's Laura Ingraham

Fac - your rebuttal?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #14142 on: August 16, 2021, 11:33:11 AM »

I have been saying this for months...that if anything is an impeachable offense - that we've seen over the past five years...they hounded Trump over nothing - TWICE they impeached him - meanwhile we have a concerted effort - it's a purposeful effort to break our border - to spread migrants all across the country, for various reasons - cheap wages or demographics....I have no idea what they are doing - THAT'S IMPEACHABLE.  This affects every American

That's Laura Ingraham

Fac - your rebuttal?
THAT'S IMPEACHABLE!!!!!!!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14143 on: August 16, 2021, 11:34:56 AM »

That's Laura Ingraham

Fac - your rebuttal?
THAT'S IMPEACHABLE!!!!!!!

My bad

Really should be "THAT's impeachable"

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #14144 on: August 16, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »

Biden is at Camp David,  a military facility, working and in constant touch with the situation,  you lying shit.   

Whenever anyone thinks of giving you the slightest credibility, I'm going to mention this post as a caution that you are a lying shit who will likely always be a lying shit and [etc. ]
My my. Such language!
SSH.  You will wake up Joe.
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 2924