Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 942 943 [944] 945 946 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752026 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #14145 on: August 16, 2021, 11:49:17 AM »

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14146 on: August 16, 2021, 12:18:52 PM »

Joe is TOAST

Will leave on a medical.

I suppose I have gotten used to your rooting against America and wishing failure upon us because it makes your party happy.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14147 on: August 16, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »

Laura Ingraham doesn't understand.

That is true for just about anything it occurs to her to talk about. Strangely, they’ve given her a show on the below the lowest common denominator network.

I’m surprised her babbling idiocy has reached your fair shores.

I have been saying this for months...that if anything is an impeachable offense - that we've seen over the past five years...they hounded Trump over nothing - TWICE they impeached him - meanwhile we have a concerted effort - it's a purposeful effort to break our border - to spread migrants all across the country, for various reasons - cheap wages or demographics....I have no idea what they are doing - THAT'S IMPEACHABLE.  This affects every American

That's Laura Ingraham

Fac - your rebuttal?

It's Laura Ingraham, so it needs no rebuttal.

It's you, Kid, so it needs even less rebuttal than before.

It's full of lies, like "over nothing," which would be rebuttal enough for anybody rational, but I've already noted this is you, so it is not as if you would accept anything as having been a rebuttal.

And Ingraham's grasp of what constitutes an impeachable offense is apparently as weak as yours, demanding nothing further in the way of rebuttal than a sad, slow shaking of the head in acknowledgment of your inanity and hers.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14148 on: August 16, 2021, 12:29:28 PM »

I hate watching the Evacuation of Saigon reprise and knowing what is coming for the people of Kabul and Afghanistan makes me shudder, let alone our former associates whose heads are on the literal chopping block.

But perhaps the worst part of this, for me, is the deep doubt I have that our government will have learned any lessons from it, whether the GOP cheering section hoping for Biden to screw up or the overly optimistic Dems.

Can't trust the Taliban.

Can't trust the GOP, who insisted we trust the Taliban.

Can't trust the Dems, who insisted we trust the GOP.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14149 on: August 16, 2021, 12:34:35 PM »

That is true for just about anything it occurs to her to talk about. Strangely, they’ve given her a show on the below the lowest common denominator network.

I have been saying this for months...that if anything is an impeachable offense - that we've seen over the past five years...they hounded Trump over nothing - TWICE they impeached him - meanwhile we have a concerted effort - it's a purposeful effort to break our border - to spread migrants all across the country, for various reasons - cheap wages or demographics....I have no idea what they are doing - THAT'S IMPEACHABLE.  This affects every American

That's Laura Ingraham

Fac - your rebuttal?
Looks like definitive and undeniable proof fac was right. Calling that screed idiotic is an insult to idiots.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14150 on: August 16, 2021, 12:36:58 PM »

What Sydney lockdown?
What state lockdown?

You can leave your home for exercise, ...running, surfing, lying on beaches, walking on beachside promenades, walking around the streets and parks in country towns and suburbs, hiking...2 people only together.
If you've registered your sweetheart as the person in your "singles bubble", you can visit them at their home and vice versa. You can go surfing etc together.
Otherwise no visitors are allowed to people's homes.
People living in the same home can go exercising together, 2 at a time.
One person from a home can leave that home to go shopping.
Stay At Home orders apply.
Can leave home to buy essential goods and services within your LGA (local govt area).
To go shopping for food, office supplies, doctor, buy parts to fix a leaking tap in your house etc.
"A reasonable excuse" from the official list.
Go to work if can't work from home.
Must social distance.
More troops ( no guns) have been deployed to help enforce the rules.
Top cop has had enough of rule breakers...and large fines have been introduced.
Lying to Contact Tracers...$5,000 fine.
Leaving Sydney to travel to the regions without a permit...$3,000 fine.
3 mothers, 3 prams, chit chatting...fined $1,000 each. Only 2 allowed, well publicised for 7 weeks, Top cop angry at rule breakers.
Pay the fines or your driver's licence gets cancelled.
Must have a mask with you when you leave home...or else!
Masks must be worn everywhere indoors, and in some LGAs everywhere outdoors too.

"Sun's up!  Surf's up!......winter, sun shines most days, people everywhere outdoors...mall carparks full every day. Supermarkets open.

No beach parties.. no massed gatherings anywhere indoors or outdoors.
Only 10 people allowed at funerals, not many allowed at weddings.
Most retail shops are closed. Clubs closed. Cafes can open for take away only...no customers allowed to gather together on street.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14151 on: August 16, 2021, 12:40:28 PM »

That's Laura Ingraham

Fac - your rebuttal?
Looks like definitive and undeniable proof fac was right. Calling that screed idiotic is an insult to idiots.

It’s a shame white conservatives have flunked America.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14152 on: August 16, 2021, 12:43:46 PM »

I hate watching the Evacuation of Saigon reprise and knowing what is coming for the people of Kabul and Afghanistan makes me shudder, let alone our former associates whose heads are on the literal chopping block.

But perhaps the worst part of this, for me, is the deep doubt I have that our government will have learned any lessons from it, whether the GOP cheering section hoping for Biden to screw up or the overly optimistic Dems.

Can't trust the Taliban.

If the Afghans had not built up the infrastructure and military to defend themselves over the last 20 years, so that the government would not even last until we pulled out, when was that going to happen? The situation is awful, but what was the plan to make it better? 20 more years? We have not had combat troops there for seven years.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #14153 on: August 16, 2021, 12:45:25 PM »

More Ingraham - with your favorite governor

[https://www.foxnews.com/media/kristi-noem-lies-south-dakotans-die

Both of the cannibals you mentioned have gotten vaccinated months ago, one because her workplace mandates it and has for months.

I won’t be clicking the link to your Russian pussy tickler. I can see that it sure tickled you, giggles.

Time to change your diaper again and to get someone to hose you down.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:50:37 PM by facilitatorn »

Holly Martins

« Reply #14154 on: August 16, 2021, 01:11:35 PM »

Why is Biden on Vacation ?

Why do calls to Jen Psaki get a recorded message that her office is closed all this week?

Biden is at Camp David,  a military facility, working and in constant touch with the situation,  you lying shit.   

Whenever anyone thinks of giving you the slightest credibility, I'm going to mention this post as a caution that you are a lying shit who will likely always be a lying shit and [etc. ]
My my. Such language!
SSH.  You will wake up Joe.

Please back up your statement that Joe Biden is on vacation.  Or admit you were wrong.  Otherwise, resume your spelunking adventure into the cavernous depths of your rectum.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #14155 on: August 16, 2021, 01:13:27 PM »

Red is all rectum, no sphincter.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Holly Martins

« Reply #14157 on: August 16, 2021, 01:19:42 PM »

More Ingraham - with your favorite governor

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kristi-noem-sturgis-rally-south-dakota-personal-choices-coronavirus-mandates

So how does she stand on immunization for diptheria, tetanus, typhoid, smallpox, polio, MMR?  Did we make a mistake not having those all be personal choice?  Send the little ones off to school, let Charles Darwin sort them out? 

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14158 on: August 16, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »

One might wonder why the Afghan army had not been paid etc, and became disillusioned.
Done on purpose to make takeover easy for the Taliban?

Which is the first country to recognise the new Taliban Afghanistan govt?

Answer:  China.
No real surprise.

China and Russia are now best buddies, have combined their militaries and done exercises together recently...."To counter America".

The new group ...some might say 'the enemy'.
China, Russia, Afghanistan, Iran?, Iraq?  Syria
and who knows who else they'll recruit.
Next thing you know Taliban govt will have a seat at the UN table.

US can't beat that group of.......call them what you like.....by itself.
Time for the US to form the "Freedom Coalition"...sign up as many nations as it can.
Time to make countries decide which team they're in.

Afghanistan and China teaming up makes India vulnerable...experts are saying.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Holly Martins

« Reply #14159 on: August 16, 2021, 01:24:50 PM »

Can't trust the Taliban.

What we should have trusted is a century or two of history.  Britain, Russia, US - all the same result there.  The vanity of each country thinking their model of government applies to all other countries no matter what its culture. 

Props to Canada for stepping up and really helping to take in refugees who would face the scimitar if they stayed. 
Pages: 1 ... 942 943 [944] 945 946 ... 2924