Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751829 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #14460 on: August 20, 2021, 04:05:13 PM »

2022 first

There is no 2024 campaign yet.  Too young, in my estimation
The democrats OWN the Afghanistan mess. In its wake they may lose everything.
They would deserve it.

“When you wish upon a Star ⭐️ !”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14461 on: August 20, 2021, 04:36:23 PM »

Do the people who run Anaheim actually go out and walk the streets of Anaheim?

Our city is in decline. There are homeless people all over. Yesterday walking home from the pharmacy there was a homeless man on the sidewalk with no pants on and with shit all over him. We need to have a task force out on the streets helping the homeless people. We have mentally ill people, we have drug addicts, we have alcoholics, we need to have more Wellness Centers like the Wellness Center in Orange, and we need to do more to help the homeless people.

I walk down the street and it makes me cry to see how some people are living out on the streets.

Also, we need to make our immigrants legal so that they can join unions, and also so that they can call the police in the case of an emergency. People must be paid fair and must be treated well, and also people must not be afraid to call the police when they need help.

Women must not be raped because they are afraid to call the police, the women need to be able to go to the police for help.

People must be treated fair, and people must know that they can have boundaries.

Also, women in the USA can own guns, we need to make our women legal and then we need to educate the women of Anaheim about their civil rights and constitutional rights, they need to be able to protect themselves and their children legally, women can legally own guns as citizens.

Those are two big issues, homelessness, and we need to make our immigrants legal.

Salute,

Tony V.

Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
To all of that.

Guns are great for self defence.
*Every* woman in America should carry at least one.
Trying to "reclaim the night" without guns is crazy.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce!
One such bad person, serial killer BTK was featured on my crime channel last night.
Mrs bambu was watching it, said to me who is BTK"?
"That's scumbag Rader, the BTK stands for Bind, Torture, Kill" said I.
"He's one of the "bad people" I keep telling you about" I informed her.
Pity the lovely 20 yr old girl Donna who was featured in the segment before Rader...stabbed to death in her own apartment by a crazed bad person stranger who stalked her from her place of work...hadn't been more bad people and absolute security aware, and been armed with a gun ready to fire when she opened the door and the killer burst in.
Rader, a charming pastor, charming man in a uniform. Every sexual perversion known to man he seemed to be into. All documented in photos.

Never open the door.
Always have a gun strapped on ready to fire.
Never leave home without a gun, or 2 or 3.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 04:46:44 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14462 on: August 20, 2021, 04:51:35 PM »

One of the nation's largest veterans groups endorsed President Joe Biden's decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and delivered a scathing rebuke of the "elites who pushed us into a 20-year war with no achievable military mission."

The group, VoteVets, published an open letter to the president Friday and was signed by 4,300 veterans, 150 of whom served in Afghanistan.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-300-veterans-back-biden-180400922.html
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14463 on: August 20, 2021, 05:07:45 PM »

In my world today, in the paper, is documented all about the new terror threat...'Incels'...involuntary celibate men..
Angered by their inability to find a girlfriend, they're becoming violent extremists and committing murders.

Dr Tomkinson says her research team is very concerned after the murders in Britain and believes any Incel's in Australia should be...securitised.

The war on terror continues.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14464 on: August 20, 2021, 05:13:20 PM »

In your head, terror already holds a strong position. I don’t foresee terror giving any of that territory back. I predict it makes further inroads into both hemispheres.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #14465 on: August 20, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »

I wonder if Jim Clyburn has any buyer’s remorse?
Probably not.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14466 on: August 20, 2021, 05:38:54 PM »

No achievable military mission.

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #14467 on: August 20, 2021, 05:53:56 PM »

Angered by their inability to find a girlfriend, they're becoming violent extremists and committing murders.

Whatever happened to developing a knack for coin tricks?   Every incel  should learn to palm a quarter, or maybe to play a few blues riffs,  or to tell a good story, or recite poetry,  or recycle conundrums, or play bongo drums or....really any activity that fits your soul.   Also, here's a tip:  don't complain.  Ever.   Women don't like complaining,  except when it's part of stand-up comedy.  Sit yourself down near a girl you fancy, ask her what her favorite domestic coin is,  then pull that coin out of her ear.  If no preference is specified,  then go for the Kennedy half.  Also, this tip:  shave.   Seriously, no unshaven or bearded man looks as good as he thinks he does.   
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14468 on: August 20, 2021, 05:57:24 PM »

I wonder if Jim Clyburn has any buyer’s remorse?
Probably not.

Are you returnable?

If not, can you be scrapped or are you a de facto superfund site?

Asking for a friend.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14469 on: August 20, 2021, 06:08:12 PM »

No achievable military mission.

heh
What do you think the achievable military mission is?
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14470 on: August 20, 2021, 06:17:09 PM »

You dont think anything was achieved in Afghanistan?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14471 on: August 20, 2021, 06:28:25 PM »

In your head, terror already holds a strong position. I don’t foresee terror giving any of that territory back. I predict it makes further inroads into both hemispheres.

Terror is in my mind every day.
And rightly so.
I spend time every day trying to make my home safer from attack by the bad people
I live in a gated community, but the security is far from absolute.
Violent home invasions are on the rise.

Toutai Kefu.
Wallaby, rugby footy legend ...retired from playing..."the game they play in Heaven".
Well he was nearly playing the game in Heaven after his home was invaded last Mon at 3.20am and he was nearly stabbed to death, stabbed in the back, he only just made it.
His wife went to investigate a noise. She was slashed in an arm. Her screams brought the rest of the family running.
They were stabbed and slashed.
Then a neighbour arrived to help, tackled one of the thugs to the ground and held him.
Total hero.
Three 15 yr olds and a 13 yr old girl have been arrested.
Trying to get the keys to the luxury SUV.

Americans are lucky. They can take guns to a knife fight.
I'm unarmed, a sitting duck...all I can do to repel violent home invaders is look poor, drive an old car, dress in *rags* and leave a light or two on and hope they go somewhere else.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 06:31:53 PM by bambu. »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14472 on: August 20, 2021, 06:33:43 PM »

You dont think anything was achieved in Afghanistan?

Oh, look! Kid's trying to change the question without admitting that he is trying to change the question!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14473 on: August 20, 2021, 06:34:12 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14474 on: August 20, 2021, 07:01:22 PM »

In all of NSW, masks will be compulsory everywhere outdoors, and indoors in public areas, including everywhere in hotels, apartment buildings.
And for students in schools...children of essential workers only attending atm.

Curfews in hotspots.

"Lights out" the newspaper headline today.
More amusement for Laura Ingraham.
Also, all of NZ is in lockdown.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 07:04:04 PM by bambu. »
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 2924