Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752837 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #14940 on: August 26, 2021, 04:17:20 PM »

Yes, slaughter in Kabul...60+ dead including a dozen or more US Marines, the precious children of some American families.
ISIS-K suicide bombers.
More Muslim terrorists inflicting horror on the world.

No more invading other countries.
In 2021 there are better ways.
Stay out of other countries, and keep Islamic terrorists out of our Western countries.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14941 on: August 26, 2021, 04:23:21 PM »

Hammy you are a garden variety racist asshole not a nazi and we appreciate that
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14942 on: August 26, 2021, 04:26:10 PM »

"US Supreme Court orders Biden Admin to reinstate (Trump's) 'Stay In Mexico' program".
Wise Supreme Court.
The borders must be sealed, terrorists are looking for ways to sneak into America and blow it up.
Only secure and orderly immigration should be allowed.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #14943 on: August 26, 2021, 05:14:10 PM »

Bambu, people in America protect themselves, and provide for their own protection, instead of depending on the government and police for security.

When my parents owned 360 acres sixty miles outside of Battle Mountain, Nevada, they wanted to have a cattle ranch and they wanted to live like the television show "Bonanza." The nearest police station was 60 miles away, so you need to own guns and you need to be able to protect yourself and your family, you need to provide for your own security.

Certainly in the city where the police are there in 15 minutes, it is a lot safer, but out in Nevada you have to own a gun and you need to provide for your own security.

And the Cowboys love the Mexicans. In Texas everyone loves the Mexicans. My neighborhood in Anaheim is a majority Latino neighborhood.

It is great to have police, and the police need to protect the women and children, etc, but the men need to be able to provide for their own security. And of course women can own guns as well, you always hear about crazy men killing women when the woman breaks up with them, the women need to be able to own guns and dogs.

We do not need walls, and border patrol agents, etc. We need to have a good relationship with our neighbors, Mexico, and Canada. And we do not need more government intrusion when it comes to immigration, etc, we need less government intrusion.

Our government is important, but the real power of the USA is the people. And especially after the corona crisis, everyone wants their freedom back.

And on the issue of immigrants, instead of making them criminals, then we need to make them legal like Reagan did. We need to make our immigrants legal so that they can call the police in the case of an emergency and so that they can join labor unions, etc.

On the issue of Afghanistan, we need to go back in now while we still control the airport, and we need to secure our supplies and weapons, and we need to secure Afghanstan while the people have a free and fair election. We can go in with the United Nations, NATO, Spain, the French Foreign Legion, and others and we can secure Afghanistan while they have an election to elect a new Government. Time is not an issue for me.

What is Australia's position? Australia is welcome to help us remove the Taliban and keep the peace while the people of Afghanistan have a fair and free election.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 05:18:45 PM by FlyingVProd »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14944 on: August 26, 2021, 05:22:43 PM »

Yes, slaughter in Kabul...60+ dead including a dozen or more US Marines, the precious children of some American families.
ISIS-K suicide bombers.

Stay out of other countries, and keep Islamic terrorists out of our Western countries.

Not doin it - sorry

- Dems

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14945 on: August 26, 2021, 05:32:39 PM »

ISIS-K suicide bombers.

Not doin it - sorry

- Dems

Doing nothing to control the bigger domestic terrorism problem of white supremacists. Not sorry, either.

- Republicans
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #14946 on: August 26, 2021, 06:05:50 PM »

Funny, as ever, hearing you complain about Psaki.

I havent complained about Psaki

You just did.

I said I need more Joe words, less from the press sec.

Enough Psaki.  Enough vanilla mumbo-jumbo.

Sure looks like a complaint about Psaki to me.
Psaki lies for Biden.
He just proved it.

Holly Martins

« Reply #14947 on: August 26, 2021, 06:31:45 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/08/26/afghanistan-is-not-going-to-sink-bidens-presidency--but-the-pandemic-could/

Vaccine mandates wherever and whenever possible

Some points there from Amanda,  but I'm not willing to assign this kind of nefarious intentions....

Indeed, the reason that right-wingers make such a fuss out of vaccine mandates is precisely because they know they work. They're afraid that mandates will interfere with the scheme to tank Biden's presidency by drawing out the pandemic....

At least,  not to the RW generally.   You've maybe heard the old adage:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #14948 on: August 26, 2021, 06:42:47 PM »

shhhhh.....
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #14949 on: August 26, 2021, 06:56:00 PM »

Listening to Red and kid mock Jen Psaki who is prepared and is diligent in answering the questions of the press, after the 4 years of Trump's serial liars who routinely misled, lied or ignored the press, unfortunately is to be expected.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #14950 on: August 26, 2021, 06:59:06 PM »

quote author=Barton3.0 link=topic=179.msg187071#msg187071 date=1630017105]

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. 
[/quote]
A quote from a book of jokes.

[Law of triviality

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #14951 on: August 26, 2021, 07:23:16 PM »

Remember
Biden/Harris sowed the seeds of Vaccine distrust.
Now they rue the harvest.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #14952 on: August 26, 2021, 07:33:54 PM »

Does Red believe the shit he posts, or is he just a cock-sucking partisan troll?

Discuss.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #14953 on: August 26, 2021, 07:36:45 PM »

Ha. I was literally typing the same thing. Though discussing it seems unnecessary.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 07:39:26 PM by Yankguy1 »
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #14954 on: August 26, 2021, 07:47:35 PM »

Any difference between taliban and Isis? Kill the infidel and rape women. Almost 12 centuries of crazed primitives.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 2924