Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 2925

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753453 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #15060 on: August 27, 2021, 08:53:42 PM »

My truncated posts are Josh censorship.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 09:03:12 PM by josh »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15061 on: August 27, 2021, 08:58:40 PM »

ETA: 300 people in one bus!! ONE bus. And he wonders that I am skeptical of his unsourced account.

SEVEN buses

CHAD ROBICHAUX

Here's the source, folks:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:q8idfM9LsaMJ:https://m.facebook.com/story.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D10160935989451729%26id%3D22067606728+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Allen West's stream on FB has a post from a person West claims is a good buddy of his and aa former recon vet named Chad Robichaux.

Chad is a far right wing vet who wants the Federal gov't to approve "faith based healing" for veterans. His conservative bonafide credentials were clear to me seeing him on a show with Larry Schweikart (of A Patriot's Guide to American History).

Those 300 people and 7 buses were done, according to Chad, by "two of our people on the ground." No explanation about how he got the buses or how the two of them drove those buses.

And he outlines how many more people his group saved, but these 300 he asserts (with Kid-levels of evidence) are being held by the Taliban.

As Kid would say, "keep me posted."

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15062 on: August 27, 2021, 09:00:12 PM »

Any of the kids who caught it could become "seriously ill COVID patients" from whom a medical professional worker catches it.

Very very likely not - which is the entire point.

What was true in March is not true in August.

And you continue to gamble with children's lives.

May yours never be victims of your gambling.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15063 on: August 27, 2021, 09:01:41 PM »

"Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole in California."

#####

Charming
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15064 on: August 27, 2021, 09:01:45 PM »

Ward has postus interuptus and wishes to blame his incompetence on me.

We can tell, by the way, that he is lying. I will show you in a few moments.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15065 on: August 27, 2021, 09:02:45 PM »

My truncated posts are Josh censorship

This is Ward's post without my having edited it.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15066 on: August 27, 2021, 09:02:50 PM »

ETA: 300 people in one bus!! ONE bus. And he wonders that I am skeptical of his unsourced account.

SEVEN buses

CHAD ROBICHAUX

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:q8idfM9LsaMJ:https://m.facebook.com/story.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D10160935989451729%26id%3D22067606728+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Allen West's stream on FB has a post from a person West claims is a good buddy of his and aa former recon vet named Chad Robichaux.

Chad is a far right wing vet who wants the Federal gov't to approve "faith based healing" for veterans. His conservative bonafide credentials were clear to me seeing him on a show with Larry Schweikart (of A Patriot's Guide to American History).

Those 300 people and 7 buses were done, according to Chad, by "two of our people on the ground." No explanation about how he got the buses or how the two of them drove those buses.

And he outlines how many more people his group saved, but these 300 he asserts (with Kid-levels of evidence) are being held by the Taliban.

Wasnt my source, but ATTABOY.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15067 on: August 27, 2021, 09:03:35 PM »

"Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole in California."

#####

Charming

Not out yet.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15068 on: August 27, 2021, 09:04:33 PM »

This is Ward's post after I added a period to it.

But click on the link to see what it says at the bottom of this post and not the others:

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15069 on: August 27, 2021, 09:06:11 PM »

SEVEN buses

CHAD ROBICHAUX

Wasnt my source, but ATTABOY.

Why should we believe that, either? You still have given us no source. You gave a name. EVENTUALLY.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #15070 on: August 27, 2021, 09:06:55 PM »

Twenty years ago, the U.S. in

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15071 on: August 27, 2021, 09:07:07 PM »

You are using speech to text with your dentures in sideways grandma
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15072 on: August 27, 2021, 09:07:18 PM »

I would like to thank Ward (Red, Jim, whatever) for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is both a liar and unable to take responsibility for his own mistakes.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15073 on: August 27, 2021, 09:10:49 PM »

If Biden lies about his dog bites what won

Compared to what? Sexual Assaults?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15074 on: August 27, 2021, 09:11:01 PM »

You're lookin a little weak, Joshie.
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 2925