Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 754997 times)

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #15345 on: September 01, 2021, 09:31:01 AM »

TOAST.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mother-of-marine-killed-in-kabul-says-biden-rolled-his-fing-eyes-when-she-remembered-son-during-meeting

If she voted for him, she should've voted for Trump.
If she voted for Trump then she can blame those who voted for Biden for his being President.

And if she voted for Trump, how can you trust a word she says?!

If you read her full tweet,  she reveals that she's a Stop the Steal far-right fanatic who approached Biden with the intent to ambush him.   All Biden did was attempt to convey sympathy by saying that he too had lost a son.   I suspect his "rolling his eyes" was looking away in pain at being attacked, if that even happened.   

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15346 on: September 01, 2021, 09:59:59 AM »

Remember when Biden didn't run because Beau had died?

Some spiritual types never recover from losing a child (yes, Beau was a grown man of 46 but still...)

This President is severely damaged - and gets truly lost in his grief.  And unable.

But he was their needed pawn.  And thus does serve for now.

Joe's legacy is now at stake in his decision whether or not to resign

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15347 on: September 01, 2021, 10:09:26 AM »

Some spiritual types never recover from losing a child (yes, Beau was a grown man of 46 but still...)

This President is severely damaged - and gets truly lost in his grief.  And unable.

Resign?

Get the fuck out of here.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/biden-addresses-possible-link-between-sons-fatal-brain-cancer-and-toxic-military-burn-pits
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15348 on: September 01, 2021, 11:37:10 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/31/politics/mccarthy-january-6-committee-records-requests-warning/index.html

A true American Republican.

He believes in Law and Order, so long as it doesn't interfere with his political party.

To our right-leaning members, do you endorse these comments from Minority Leader McCarthy?

"If these companies comply with the Democrat order to turn over private information, they are in violation of federal law and subject to losing their ability to operate in the United States," the California Republican said in a statement he posted to Twitter. "If companies still choose to violate federal law, a Republican majority will not forget and will stand with Americans to hold them fully accountable under the law."

McCarthy's office would not provide CNN with a specific federal statute that a company would be in violation of if it complied with a duly empaneled congressional committee.

McCarthy's threat to companies could run afoul of a House rule prohibiting members from acting in ways that discredit the House, according to ethics rules expert Norm Eisen.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15349 on: September 01, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/8/31/2049356/-Yes-hospitals-can-deny-treatment-They-do-it-all-the-time

No point in treating the unvaccinated when there are much better uses for scarce medical resources. They can wait in the parking lot for the next refrigerator truck.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15350 on: September 01, 2021, 01:24:43 PM »

Resign?

Get the fuck out of here.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/biden-addresses-possible-link-between-sons-fatal-brain-cancer-and-toxic-military-burn-pits

Get the fuck out of here is right

Kid should flee the country for his own personal safety and take as many republicans as possible with him

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15351 on: September 01, 2021, 01:29:53 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15352 on: September 01, 2021, 01:40:17 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/1/2049558/-Second-Test-of-the-Georgia-Voter-ID-Law

With more good work like this we can ensure no scumbag republican is ever elected to hold an important office ever again

Republicans are a wasting disease

Massive canvassing is the cure

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #15353 on: September 01, 2021, 01:42:57 PM »

Unfortunately Biden's decision to exit Afghanistan came at a cost, but that was always going to be the case for the last poor schmuck to turn off the lights. But Joe had the balls to do it. He was right on policy but execution seemed rushed. I thought it was poorly executed, and said so immediately. However it was going to be chaotic no matter who or when we exited and barring another decade or two or three of US blood and treasure (that phrases reminds me of pirates) political opponents would find a reason to condemn Biden and try to turn the dead into political currency.

Fucking assholes.

Biden was long-term smart but maybe short-term dumb, that might cost him huge politically. But we'll have to see how it plays out.

For Elba's village idiot, who kept quiet about a corrupt and inept president who killed 650,000 Americans with his policy choices and lies, that he knew would harm this country, to ask for Biden's resignation over ending a bad policy decision that carried painful costs, is beyond hypocritical.

Nice work kid.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15354 on: September 01, 2021, 01:50:33 PM »

It quickly became mostly piracy and that was a big part of why all the effort over all the years ultimately accomplished so little

Kid is failson worshipper of failier failsons

Kid is a typical mentally frail republican

The only way to help Kid is to kick him in the face

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #15355 on: September 01, 2021, 01:52:52 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/31/politics/mccarthy-january-6-committee-records-requests-warning/index.html

A true American Republican.

He believes in Law and Order, so long as it doesn't interfere with his political party.

To our right-leaning members, do you endorse these comments from Minority Leader McCarthy?

"If these companies comply with the Democrat order to turn over private information, they are in violation of federal law and subject to losing their ability to operate in the United States," the California Republican said in a statement he posted to Twitter. "If companies still choose to violate federal law, a Republican majority will not forget and will stand with Americans to hold them fully accountable under the law."

McCarthy's office would not provide CNN with a specific federal statute that a company would be in violation of if it complied with a duly empaneled congressional committee.

McCarthy's threat to companies could run afoul of a House rule prohibiting members from acting in ways that discredit the House, according to ethics rules expert Norm Eisen.

House Minority leader and ranking Numb Nuts (though severely challenged for numbed nuttedness) will be assigning the currently under-worked Rep M.T. Green to head a fledgling sub-committee to re-write laws outlawing normal legal procedure and dscovery of evidence, which may be damning to ranking and high ranking numb nuts. Currently Rep Green is chairing the special committee to investigate Jewish Space Lasers.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15356 on: September 01, 2021, 02:17:44 PM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-58396975

Climate change: Big increase in weather disasters over the past five decades
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15357 on: September 01, 2021, 02:18:22 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #15358 on: September 01, 2021, 02:27:33 PM »

I want to make new friends who are Christians, and I would like to find a good Christian wife.

Right now I have friends who post on Facebook that they hate Christians, it is sad, it is not like the old days when everyone was a Christian.

I remember in Oregon as a child, all of my friends were Christians, and we used to have Church buses that used to drive around picking up all of us kids to take us to Church. I loved Church as a kid.

I was a Cub Scout, and I was a good Christian who loved Church.

America is not like it used to be.

And how did Rock and Roll end up being about Satan? Rock and Roll was fun music about freedom, and about women, and about love, and about cars, then somehow the next thing that you know the music is all about worshiping the devil. And suicide, why are we listening to music about suicide? There is nothing cool or fun about suicide. I have a friend who was in the original line-up for the band Suicidal Tendencies, he is a good Christian now.

That is one thing that I love about Italy, the people of Italy are still Christians. There are churches all over Rome, and on Sunday all of the businesses are closed in observance of the sabbath. Rome is great.

I miss the days of being surrounded by good Christians who love the Lord. I used to go to Church 3 days a week as a kid. I used to love church.

I do not know what happened, all of a sudden people stopped going to church.

I want to make new friends who are Christians, and I want to find a good Christian wife.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 02:29:32 PM by FlyingVProd »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15359 on: September 01, 2021, 02:34:01 PM »

I want to make new friends who are Christians, and I would like to find a good Christian wife.

I suggest posting to Christian internet sites, Tony, not here.

I am pretty sure none of us is going to introduce you to our single Christian women friends or relatives.

But I am sorry that you are having such a hard time.
Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 2926