Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 755719 times)

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #15645 on: September 06, 2021, 07:48:42 PM »

No just being a Burr under your racist saddle, Forrest...

That's a keeper.  I knew that Hamilton had expressed some nasty opinions about Burr's character,  especially during the NY gubernatorial race,  but hadn't heard the one about daughter boinking.  All I remember is the sleazy magazine editor who some said amped up the fight between Burr and Hamilton and pushed them towards dueling.   I hope this isn't my mind playing tricks,  but I think his name was Cheatham, which is too perfect.

Holly Martins

« Reply #15646 on: September 06, 2021, 07:51:48 PM »

shhhh......

Your inflatable companion seems to be leaking again.   Have you tried one of those tire patch kits?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15647 on: September 06, 2021, 08:06:04 PM »

Wait, there is a water shortage in the west?!

I have an idea!!

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/telosa-marc-lore-blake-ingels-new-city/index.html
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15648 on: September 06, 2021, 08:09:07 PM »

"I have thought it my duty to exhibit things as they are, not as they ought to be."

A. Hamilton.

The woke crowd here would have banned him, too.
Why? Was he a punk ass who repeatedly doxxed people like you? Or did you conveniently forget why you were justly kicked of this forum again?

Actually, you are lucky. Back in his day when you pulled that kind of behavior, like claiming a political rival fucked his daughter, you got permanently fucking canceled.

Sounds like you are making a physical threat.
No just being a Burr under your racist saddle, Forrest. It isn't 1803 shit dick.

You're more like Jefferson. Prattling on endlessly, excessively verbose, yet ultimately a coward, jealous of those more talented, and a vengeful, cheating ass-wipe.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #15649 on: September 06, 2021, 08:11:48 PM »

When CLinton needed to change subjects he bombed a pill factory.
Biden takes on SCOTUS over a non threatening abortion act in Texas.

We know your cunt is dried up and no one with active sperm would fuck you but millions of people much better than you with more meaningful outlooks and lives are threatened by the abortion act in Texas

When you post Red all you do is remind people that you are so foolish dumb drips out of your asshole.

And this invective is acceptable to josh. But directly criticize josh's "teaching" using no such invective? You're outta here!

I've just responded to Ham's making a similar complaint in a private message to me, but seeing he is whining his false narrative here, too, I will share my response:

No - I banned you for attacking me over a newly dead friend and student.

You've attacked/mocked my teaching for years. I don't give a fuck what you think of my teaching, as you have never seen it.

That was you being over the top.

I banned you last time over attacking Larry about his newly dead wife.

No, this is not an invitation to you to wait a while and then attack him or me concerning the dead folks in our lives.

At this point, I would not trust Ham to be honest about my teaching even if he saw it, so no chance for him to watch any of the videos of it.

But since I teach in places where the folks have the choice to take or not take my courses and they keep coming back, paying for the privilege, I think I shan't lie awake at night worrying about his (deeply flawed and biased) opinion.

Ham, you think we don't know who you are.

Hahahahaha! You are so transparent.

Spin, spin, spin...
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15650 on: September 06, 2021, 08:26:26 PM »

shhhh......

Your inflatable companion seems to be leaking again.   Have you tried one of those tire patch kits?

Is it cheaper than horse paste?

His tv doctor recommends horse paste for whatever ails him

RIP Michael K Williams.

Couldnt handle what his folk have been up to

It turns out it is more humane just to sell him for pet food and glue
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15651 on: September 06, 2021, 09:02:00 PM »

We know your cunt is dried up and no one with active sperm would fuck you but millions of people much better than you with more meaningful outlooks and lives are threatened by the abortion act in Texas

When you post Red all you do is remind people that you are so foolish dumb drips out of your asshole.

And this invective is acceptable to josh. But directly criticize josh's "teaching" using no such invective? You're outta here!

I've just responded to Ham's making a similar complaint in a private message to me, but seeing he is whining his false narrative here, too, I will share my response:

You've attacked/mocked my teaching for years. I don't give a fuck what you think of my teaching, as you have never seen it.

No, this is not an invitation to you to wait a while and then attack him or me concerning the dead folks in our lives.

At this point, I would not trust Ham to be honest about my teaching even if he saw it, so no chance for him to watch any of the videos of it.

But since I teach in places where the folks have the choice to take or not take my courses and they keep coming back, paying for the privilege, I think I shan't lie awake at night worrying about his (deeply flawed and biased) opinion.

Spin, spin, spin...

We see your head spinning, Piggy.

Pedal your lies elsewhere, bullshit artist.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #15652 on: September 06, 2021, 09:04:36 PM »

Bambu, you and I both live in Paradise. We live where everyone wants to come to. And we are eating good steaks, and good food. California and Australia are both nice places. Swimming pools, beaches, and barbecues, with beautiful women, and with cold drinks.

And "Paradise" is a state of mind, I carry it with me. I lived in the worst neighborhood in Lancaster, California, in an R.V. park, and I made the most of it, and my friends said that coming to my RV was like hanging out in Malibu. And we had three barbecue grills going, with cold beer, and margaritas, it was paradise. It is all a state of mind. And in Battle Mountain, Nevada, we had a retired chef from Beverly Hills as our head chef, and we were living like kings in Nevada. I was poor, but I ate good, and I worked with beautiful women, it was not bad, it is all a state of mind. And Anaheim is paradise, people come here from all over the world, we have perfect weather, we have beautiful women, I am very blessed. And it can never be a ghetto if you have a swimming pool. When you have swimming pools, and barbecue grills, then you are living a good life.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #15653 on: September 06, 2021, 09:08:45 PM »

Spin, spin, spin...

We see your head spinning, Piggy.

Pedal your lies elsewhere, bullshit artist.

Hope on, josh, and spin away because you're going nowhere.

Nice avoidance, btw.

Heh

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15654 on: September 06, 2021, 09:23:00 PM »

Avoidance of what?

You said nothing. You asserted nothing.

And you had and have no counter to my explanation for why you got banned.

Just blather.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #15655 on: September 06, 2021, 09:29:08 PM »

Holly Martins

« Reply #15656 on: September 06, 2021, 09:39:04 PM »

Wait, there is a water shortage in the west?!

I have an idea!!

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/telosa-marc-lore-blake-ingels-new-city/index.html

Haha!   Another utopian one that looks good on paper,  but might prove tricky.     

I like that they're getting away from the capitalist model of real estate,  though,  given how that's worked out in a lot of cities.   

BIG's founder, Danish architect Bjarke Ingels, is meanwhile quoted as saying that Telosa "embodies the social and environmental care of Scandinavian culture, and the freedom and opportunity of a more American culture."

Not sure those are entirely compatible, but worth a try.   So far,  all they really have is a slick sales pitch.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15657 on: September 06, 2021, 09:42:03 PM »

I know it's not evening yet,  but happy new year (Rosh Hashanah) and apples and honey to Josh,  Banks,  and Ham(?) and wishing you inner renewal.

Thank you.

And to you, regardless of religion.

May the year ahead be better for all of us.

Quite!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #15658 on: September 06, 2021, 09:43:01 PM »

Avoidance of what?

You said nothing. You asserted nothing.

And you had and have no counter to my explanation for why you got banned.

Just blather.

You're okay with this?

Continuing to pursue your personal vendetta  with me by positing your renewed distortion of my clear criticism is your way of avoiding dealing with this demented individual's invective.

It all indicates your poor judgement.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15659 on: September 06, 2021, 09:56:22 PM »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/college-university-fall-higher-education-men-women-enrollment-admissions-back-to-school-11630948233?mod=hp_lead_pos10

Women outnumber men in college by record numbers.
Sobering read with no consensus on why

Yes, women today are academics, while men are building barns.
Men are at trades schools learning to be carpenters, plumbers, electricians, plasterers etc.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.
Pages: 1 ... 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 ... 2926