Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 755712 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #15660 on: September 06, 2021, 10:27:25 PM »

I like that they're getting away from the capitalist model of real estate,  though,  given how that's worked out in a lot of cities.   
What is a capitalistic model of real estate?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #15661 on: September 06, 2021, 10:35:41 PM »

One reason why I did not move to live in China Lake was because there was not any women in China Lake, it was all guys from the military and stuff, it was all men at China Lake when I worked there. If I had a wife maybe I would have stayed working at China Lake, but there were not any women at China Lake. The same when I worked at NASA, it was all men.

We need for more women to become scientists. At China Lake, and at NASA, and elsewhere.

As more people go to school I hope that more women will become scientists.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15662 on: September 06, 2021, 10:43:41 PM »

Avoidance of what?

You said nothing. You asserted nothing.

And you had and have no counter to my explanation for why you got banned.

Just blather.

You're okay with this?

We know your cunt is dried up and no one with active sperm would fuck you but millions of people much better than you with more meaningful outlooks and lives are threatened by the abortion act in Texas

When you post Red all you do is remind people that you are so foolish dumb drips out of your asshole.

Continuing to pursue your personal vendetta  with me by positing your renewed distortion of my clear criticism is your way of avoiding dealing with this demented individual's invective.

It all indicates your poor judgement.

You have been drinking the dumb dripping out of Reds asshole again

It is all over your face
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15663 on: September 06, 2021, 10:56:08 PM »

Avoidance of what?

Just blather.

You're okay with this?

We know your cunt is dried up and no one with active sperm would fuck you but millions of people much better than you with more meaningful outlooks and lives are threatened by the abortion act in Texas

When you post Red all you do is remind people that you are so foolish dumb drips out of your asshole.

Continuing to pursue your personal vendetta  with me by positing your renewed distortion of my clear criticism is your way of avoiding dealing with this demented individual's invective.

Nope.

You must not be paying attention.

Given your (not so hidden) agenda, I would not expect you to have noticed anything.

But, Ham?!

If you worried about your own transgressions more and other people's less, you might find that things work more smoothly.

"Not all right with" characterizes my reaction to a huge percentage of the posts here, but you folks have been pretty clear that overall you don't want policing.

I have a couple rules, rules you seem to struggle with and then try to insist are about my biases rather than your pretty blatant violations. Even Ward managed to follow them, despite his, too, trying to manufacture issues (because his image of a "Global Moderator" and mine don't happen to align).

Don't dox people - don't expose their identities, their addresses, etc. Preferably, don't even pretend. So, whether it was you posting info ostensibly about somebody's hometown or your deciding to post a picture of me, it was a violation.

Don't attack people's real personal lives. Deaths of loved ones and friends are off limits, as I indicated the first time.

I've asked folks to stop using the word cunt as a generic insult as it is misogynistic. There are a few others. But those are not rules, at this point.

Dumb bits like the dripping shit are juvenile, Ham. It is not like you don't express yourself in just as middle school a way. Ditto the exchanges with you with others.

The excuse you all use is how YOU are not going to be the one to back down! Hah! And then the fake machismo language about wiping the floor or whatever.

So, go look in a mirror for a while, Ham. See if you continue believing yourself to be the intellectual Adonis of Elba or if you gain some perspective.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15664 on: September 06, 2021, 11:09:54 PM »

Some17 yr old girls and their mothers (ex-wives) throw tantrums and lie to their fathers (ex-husbands) so the 17 yr old girls can fly to Paris and follow rock bands around
Europe.
Some 17 yr old girls are silly as *rabbits*, think the world is one big party. They fall for every trick of the sex slave traders.
Some wind up drugged then dead in sleazy sex hovels.
Others are kidnapped and sold at auctions.
Wise fathers do not sign papers to allow 17 yr olds to leave the country, no matter how many tantrums are thrown.
All shown in the movie TAKEN.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15665 on: September 06, 2021, 11:21:19 PM »

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-archbishop-says-no-to-religious-exemptions-for-covid-19-vaccine/5P4FGKKGCVDT3KHPYGNEUCKZ24

No religious exemptions for COVID vaccine in Atlanta - not from the Catholic Churches, anyway.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #15666 on: September 06, 2021, 11:45:31 PM »

Some comedians did cocaine at a club, 3 guys dead. The people who are selling you cocaine are not your friends. Do not do cocaine, and teach your children not to do cocaine. The same with heroin, and meth, it is all bad. Just say "No."

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15667 on: September 06, 2021, 11:53:25 PM »

Some17 yr old girls and their mothers (ex-wives) throw tantrums and lie to their fathers (ex-husbands) so the 17 yr old girls can fly to Paris and follow rock bands around
Europe.
Some 17 yr old girls are silly as *rabbits*, think the world is one big party. They fall for every trick of the sex slave traders.
Some wind up drugged then dead in sleazy sex hovels.
Others are kidnapped and sold at auctions.
Wise fathers do not sign papers to allow 17 yr olds to leave the country, no matter how many tantrums are thrown.
All shown in the movie TAKEN.

Boy, those documentaries really pack a punch!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15668 on: September 06, 2021, 11:55:46 PM »

I know it's not evening yet,  but happy new year (Rosh Hashanah) and apples and honey to Josh,  Banks,  and Ham(?) and wishing you inner renewal.

Thank you.

And to you, regardless of religion.

May the year ahead be better for all of us.

Shanah Tovah
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15669 on: September 07, 2021, 12:01:01 AM »

RIP Michael K Williams.

Couldnt handle what his folk have been up to

You have deep seated issues, boy.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15670 on: September 07, 2021, 12:04:22 AM »

"I have thought it my duty to exhibit things as they are, not as they ought to be."

A. Hamilton.

The woke crowd here would have banned him, too.
Why? Was he a punk ass who repeatedly doxxed people like you? Or did you conveniently forget why you were justly kicked of this forum again?

Actually, you are lucky. Back in his day when you pulled that kind of behavior, like claiming a political rival fucked his daughter, you got permanently fucking canceled.

Sounds like you are making a physical threat.
No just being a Burr under your racist saddle, Forrest. It isn't 1803 shit dick.

You're more like Jefferson. Prattling on endlessly, excessively verbose, yet ultimately a coward, jealous of those more talented, and a vengeful, cheating ass-wipe.

Yeah but he really had a head for real estate... such a deal!

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15671 on: September 07, 2021, 12:10:49 AM »

Avoidance of what?

Just blather.

You're okay with this?

Bruh...

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15672 on: September 07, 2021, 02:54:12 AM »

Some comedians did cocaine at a club, 3 guys dead. The people who are selling you cocaine are not your friends. Do not do cocaine, and teach your children not to do cocaine. The same with heroin, and meth, it is all bad. Just say "No."

Salute,

Tony V.

Slow learners are still doing drugs.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15673 on: September 07, 2021, 04:37:11 AM »

Those are two of the three qualifications to become a presenter for Sky News
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15674 on: September 07, 2021, 09:01:46 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

DOPE?

If you do, then you ARE
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 ... 2926