Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752093 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #16620 on: September 20, 2021, 10:39:51 PM »

The circling blood-thirsty sharks can feast," Hodgkins' defense attorney Carolyn Stewart told CNN in an email Monday. "The haters can rejoice, while the prayers of all others are welcome

Just passed the bar a year ago

Should be interesting following this case

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/paul-hodgkins-january-6-jail/index.html

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16621 on: September 20, 2021, 10:49:40 PM »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16622 on: September 20, 2021, 11:44:54 PM »

BLM = anti-vaxxers

Hawk Newsome, the founder of BLM Greater New York Chapter, said, "Listen, vaccine is a choice, it's a choice. You shouldn't exclude people from everyday activities because they choose not to engage in something they have every reason to doubt."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-holds-cancel-carmines-protest-in-nyc
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 12:49:42 AM by kidcarter8 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16623 on: September 21, 2021, 01:49:20 AM »

That they didn't watch this guy more closely or have him in for tougher questioning boggles the mind.  When law enforcement acts inappropriately in terms of "rough play" this gets publicized to no end.  But when they simply flummox a case - usually crickets other than from loved ones of the victim and Nancy Grace.

You followed the case - sorry,  my mistake.   Then you know they couldn't do tougher questioning because he lawyered up the second that Petito was reported missing.   And a few days later,  he headed off into the swamp or wherever.   We don't know yet if there was "flummox" -- or just delays normal to coordinating a search.   Until Sunday there was no evidence of foul play.

That use of "flummox" flummoxes me.

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16624 on: September 21, 2021, 01:50:28 AM »

BLM = anti-vaxxers

Hawk Newsome, the founder of BLM Greater New York Chapter, said, "Listen, vaccine is a choice, it's a choice. You shouldn't exclude people from everyday activities because they choose not to engage in something they have every reason to doubt."

The law is the law.
Not vaccinated, not allowed to enter, ...it's the law.
Tourists must obey all laws, mrs bambu had to.
BLM must obey all laws too...they are not special.

The unvaccinated can still eat, at home.

In Melbourne, bambuland today...the construction union workers were back, after yesterday's riot in the streets that saw the cops taken by surprise...scuffles, assaults, people being arrested and tossed into the *dog boxes* on the back of trucks. Cops injured...unionists attacking their officials for agreeing with the Vic govt's "no jabs no work in the construction industry" mandate.
Cops came in force today...tear gas, riot gear, horses, rubber bullets, mean looking. Stood in formation the width of the main st, stared down the unionists.
Unionists made a lot of noise, turned away and walked off thru the city to state parliament house....only to be met by more riot cops, horses, cops with shields, rubber bullets, tear gas etc standing in front of the building.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16625 on: September 21, 2021, 02:00:00 AM »

We have 17 named storms at this point.

This is only the 3rd time that we have had this many storms at this time of the hurricane season.

The 2nd was last year.

Six of the eight busiest seasons on record are from 2010 to 2020. It is likely to become seven of nine. I hope somebody tells Jeri Ryan.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16626 on: September 21, 2021, 02:05:58 AM »

BLM = anti-vaxxers

You continue to be a racist asshole, Kid.

A leader for a group says something, so everybody in the group believes it and that is what the group stands for...

IF THEY ARE BLACK

while you keep denying it about your own party when the GROUP votes to block masks and spokesperson after spokesperson denies the vaccines or claims the virus is fake, etc.

You disgust me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16627 on: September 21, 2021, 03:16:37 AM »

The construction industry vaccination protesters in Melb today were waving flags supporting Donald Trump.
They won, the cop's lost.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 04:12:32 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16628 on: September 21, 2021, 04:19:24 AM »

The construction industry vaccination protesters in Melb today were waving flags supporting Donald Trump.

They thought they won.

Society lost, including them.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16629 on: September 21, 2021, 05:28:04 AM »

This is a product of the inanity and stupidity around Critical Race Theory.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/grapevine-colleyville-isd-school-board-to-vote-on-whitfields-future/2747298

By the time it got to this meeting, the school board had painted themselves into a corner and not a one of them had the courage to recognize aloud when they had screwed up, but screw up they had.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16631 on: September 21, 2021, 06:34:44 AM »

They thought they won.

Society lost, including them.

I wanted the cops to win, but they lost.
All they did was follow the protesters through the city
all day letting themselves be made fools of.
They should've tear gassed and shot them with rubber bullets when they had them all bunched up at 9am.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16632 on: September 21, 2021, 08:06:28 AM »

BLM = anti-vaxxers

You continue to be a racist asshole, Kid.

A leader for a group says something, so everybody in the group believes it and that is what the group stands for...

IF THEY ARE BLACK

while you keep denying it about your own party when the GROUP votes to block masks and spokesperson after spokesperson denies the vaccines or claims the virus is fake, etc.

You disgust me.

What do you think of the initial actions of the rabble trousers at Carmine's?  Care to take a side?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:08:00 AM by kiidcarter8 »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16633 on: September 21, 2021, 08:47:44 AM »

NOTE: Hamilton has expressed an ongoing lack of clarity on the cause of his most recent banning (and the one before it).

So, let me make it clear:

Stay away from other posters' personal real life events, families, and friends.

This does not forbid expressions of sincere condolences. (But does cover "I'm sorry your spouse died of stupidity" and other forms of fake comfort.)

Anybody other than Hamilton have any doubts about what this means?!

josh is now taking personal messages and posting them here for your approval and disapproval, but only after first seriously distorting that private conversation. Anyone have any doubts that josh has lost his ability to be a "moderator" as his personal biases have infected his "work" here?

The My Messages vessel was used in order to keep the discussion off of here. Josh is now violating that concept. Clearly, he has an agenda. Eliminate anyone who disagrees with his politics.

Soooooooooo leftist.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:49:19 AM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16634 on: September 21, 2021, 08:53:16 AM »

The French wanted a gyro's welcome.

Which is not appropriate if the product is SUBstandard. 

Is Hamster banned again??   I saw one post which didn't seem all that offensive,  so I'm guessing something was deleted.   

I was hoping he'd reply to my reply to his extant post from yesterday.

Nope, not banned, yet. That was josh using the forum here to vent because he doesn't like me using "My Messages" to send him a POV with which he disagrees. So he is cluttering up your life with his personal issues.

Doubt he will apologize for that.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 2924